Zeruel and Zer0 are the two best posters rn

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
I love their self-deprecating cynical senses of humor, and the anger, because you know it comes from a genuine place. So much passion. Much more entertaining to read than a 6'1 tallfag calling himself short for the 99999999th time, chinks spamming pastas about how how they will kill all whites, or whatever other spergy nonsense you see constantly nowadays @Zeruel @Zer0/∞

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Vermilioncore, Corleone and 2 others
I’m just upset and vent about my frustrated small cock and unfulfilled life because my parents don’t wanna hear it.

I failed at life.

770D8D81 AC12 4DCF 9AEF A009BF629D9C

I love their self-deprecating cynical senses of humor, and the anger, because you know it comes from a genuine place. So much passion. Much more entertaining to read than a 6'1 tallfag calling himself short for the 99999999th time, chinks spamming pastas about how how they will kill all whites, or whatever other spergy nonsense you see constantly nowadays @Zeruel @Zer0/∞
Both are fakecels.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dimorphism and Zeruel
I’m just upset and vent about my frustrated small cock and unfulfilled life because my parents don’t wanna hear it.

I failed at life.

View attachment 2329411
Your parents failed YOU by not giving you the genes of a 6'+ large cocked Chad. You need to tell them it's their fault that you have an unfulfilled life.

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
I remember at first I kept thinking @Zeruel was an alt or @BrahminBoss or @Bashan for some reason jfl

• JFL
very true op

I remember at first I kept thinking @Zeruel was an alt or @BrahminBoss or @Bashan for some reason jfl
I like them, don’t remember bashan too much but i remember liking him as a user.

But no, i am not an alt.

I’m just the one and only

38DF5B73 B883 42AB 8FC4 1CA023AF1464

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
@Zer0/∞ 's holy war arc against the asians, where he posted shrimp-dick hate threads every day for weeks on end, guaranteed him a legend status on this website.

Truly one of the best.

• JFL
  • +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back