Zoned out of chad face potential due to atrocious long midface, low midface ratio is one of the worst falios one can have

stressftw

stressftw

Sry for not answering DMs, taking a break from .me
See alot of posters here complaining about how bad they feel about their .95 midface ratio or even saying that 1 isnt compact enough. But only few users here are doomed and know how a .9 or sub .9 single ratio can literally fuck up and hold back all your looksmax potential.
Even with good features, good side and good 3/4 i cant overcome how my bizarrely long midface hold my front potential down, probably one of the worst unfixable falios one can have. My face would change completely being .95

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    86.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.png
    2.png
    102.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.png
    3.png
    167.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 22886, |Daddy_Zygos| and 4 others
Fuck you
Use round glasses with 0 diopters to hide the long middle part of the face (although it's not fucking long, fuck you again)

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Rt-Rust1, sun21 and 4 others
See alot of posters here complaining about how bad they feel about their .95 midface ratio or even saying that 1 isnt compact enough. But only few users here are doomed and know how a .9 or sub .9 single ratio can literally fuck up and hold back all your looksmax potential.
Even with good features, good side and good 3/4 i cant overcome how my bizarrely long midface hold my front potential down, probably one of the worst unfixable falios one can have. My face would change completely being .95
tyson ballou from the dollar store

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
Your midface is a tiny bit too long but it doesn't failo you. You have bigger issues. You have a slight plasticy/homosexual/overly moisturized/uncanny aura to your face + you need more angularity + thicker neck. Roiding would do you a lot of good

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Timelessbrah, medialcanthuscel, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Also you would not be close to chad status (prime gandy, prime Chico, opry and their equivalents etc) even with a shorter midface. After all of the things I mentioned you can be a weak chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
i also have .9 midface
over

• +1
Reactions: stressftw and Deleted member 17244
I say it all the time

Midface is the most important part of the face.

If your midface is long you can only ldar. No woman would love you

I hope that my father will burn in hell in the most boiling cauldron, where lucifer himself will put wood under it, for the fact that he thought of having children with his long midface is a good idea.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cancercell, Manletmachine, shogrim and 11 others
you look tiny

I have a similar ratio to you and glasses helps me a lot I think.

Attachments

• IMG_20220706_163918_425.jpg
    IMG_20220706_163918_425.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20452, Deleted member 15827, Johanjohan and 2 others
Your midface is a tiny bit too long but it doesn't failo you. You have bigger issues. You have a slight plasticy/homosexual/overly moisturized/uncanny aura to your face + you need more angularity + thicker neck. Roiding would do you a lot of good
nope, I have to struggle like OP with my fucking midface and it stops us from further looksmaxing at all. He could ascend to literal PSL god with 1 mf ratio. I could ascend to mogger 6PSL with 1 midface ratio. Long midface look like fucking joke, absolutely disgusting low masculunity clown

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and stressftw
nope, I have to struggle like OP with my fucking midface and it stops us from further looksmaxing at all. He could ascend to literal PSL god with 1 mf ratio. I could ascend to mogger 6PSL with 1 midface ratio. Long midface look like fucking joke, absolutely disgusting low masculunity clown

There are other guys that are gl with very long midface ratios; Jared Leto, Keanu reeves, Ryan Gosling, Richard Gere.. But ppl dont understand that ALL of them are completely ZONED OUT of being really high tier because of their fucked up midface ratio, one single flaw that fucks up everything. The only exception is Ian Somehalder, he's the only being ive seen with a shit midface ratio that can sit among pantheon of gigachads because of many striking features

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
My midface is 1.06 but i look around 1.00 cause of longish balkan nose

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 13787
Straighten hair and thickneckmax

Are u arabic?

Doesnt look that bad tbh, i wish mine was longer

I say it all the time

I hope that my father will burn in hell in the most boiling cauldron, where lucifer himself will put wood under it, for the fact that he thought of having children with his long midface is a good idea.
Nice coup

I say it all the time

Not only vertical length matters a lot for midface but also projection
Without a properly developed forward grown maxilla your face will always look like a melting mess even if you lean down into a skeleton

Your nose looks too feminine imo, it doesn't suit your face (it only those with a prettyboy archetype). It's too curved

• +1
btw im curious, could you measure your nose length from the nasion to the bottom of your nose ?

Your nose looks too feminine imo, it doesn't suit your face (it only those with a prettyboy archetype). It's too curved
Do you see him as chad potential?

Do you see him as chad potential?
hard to say...many small defects would need to be corrected
he needs a slightly longer ramus also. But the general design of his face would need to be changed...and it's hard. And he'd prob get botched
I'd say he needs to add bone on his nasal bridge, get a longer ramus, and ofc a thicker neck which is doable

• +1
hard to say...many small defects would need to be corrected
he needs a slightly longer ramus also. But the general design of his face would need to be changed...and it's hard. And he'd prob get botched
I'd say he needs to add bone on his nasal bridge, get a longer ramus, and ofc a thicker neck which is doable
I personnaly also see as flaws : shit hyoid and submental fat
While hes prolly lean. Bad midface - long asf.
And very bad lips shape

There are other guys that are gl with very long midface ratios; Jared Leto, Keanu reeves, Ryan Gosling, Richard Gere.. But ppl dont understand that ALL of them are completely ZONED OUT of being really high tier because of their fucked up midface ratio, one single flaw that fucks up everything. The only exception is Ian Somehalder, he's the only being ive seen with a shit midface ratio that can sit among pantheon of gigachads because of many striking features
None have long midface beside gosling and he isnt rly gl

I personnaly also see as flaws : shit hyoid and submental fat
While hes prolly lean. Bad midface - long asf.
And very bad lips shape
his submental region isnt a problem imo, its normal
his midface length looks bad yeah i agree
his lips look quite thin and shapeless yeah

idk abt the others, but keanu reeves has a low midface ratio for unusual reasons. Long philtrum + low ipd, but his nose length is actually normal. The actual bad thing is a vertically long nose

• +1
My nose is too feminine, yes. It's a "perfect" nose for a female. If my nose was straight it would be way more aesthetic to face i agree. But i dont deslike it, is by far the part of my face that i recieve more compliments by females(they wish they had my nose), i remember a mother of an exgf i had thought i had a rhinoplasty, she said my nose was "too perfect"
btw im curious, could you measure your nose length from the nasion to the bottom of your nose ?
around 55cm
all of them have fucked up midface ratios -0.9

his submental region isnt a problem imo, its normal
his midface length looks bad yeah i agree
his lips look quite thin and shapeless yeah
dont think my lips are that thin(normie), probably the beard impression, but i need it to fraud my long midface and philtrum imo look at those photos without beard
(ignore the long hair)

I think that my 3/4 view totally carry my looks and i really dont like how my front face looks, i feel its uncanny because of how long it is.
I think the region under my eyes is kinda of recessed and i have no under eye support anymore, im getting old(28) i lost my fat pads on upper eye area also, i need fat grafts/fillers around my eyes. I will have a canthoplasty +fat grafts til end of year (already found the doc)

The third photo is a close range selfie it means it is kinda distorted, i was very lean and low bf in this one, but u can se how atrocious my midface gets on selfies, thats why i usually avoid close range pics

I have decent features but few to no striking features imo. Maybe very protruding browridge that makes a shadow under my eyes, very good brows, eyelashes and thats it. If i only had light eyes i maybe couldve overcome my long midface.

Attachments

• 12312312.png
    12312312.png
    121.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 167225728_10224522747392161_7542132982154238556_n.jpg
    167225728_10224522747392161_7542132982154238556_n.jpg
    397.2 KB · Views: 0
  • shaved.png
    shaved.png
    308.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
idk abt the others, but keanu reeves has a low midface ratio for unusual reasons. Long philtrum + low ipd, but his nose length is actually normal. The actual bad thing is a vertically long nose
Agree about nose its what im refering to its what give long vibe. My mdr is 1,1 and it looks a bit longish cuz of longer than
Avg nose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
My nose is too feminine, yes. It's a "perfect" nose for a female. If my nose was straight it would be way more aesthetic to face i agree. But i dont deslike it, is by far the part of my face that i recieve more compliments by females(they wish they had my nose), i remember a mother of an exgf i had thought i had a rhinoplasty, she said my nose was "too perfect"

around 55cm

all of them have fucked up midface ratios -0.9

dont think my lips aren that thin(normie), probably the beard impression, but i need it to fraud my long midface and philtrum imo look at those photos without beard
(ignore the long hair)

I think that my 3/4 view totally carry my looks and i really dont like how my front face looks, i feel its uncanny because of how long it is.
I think the region under my eyes is kinda of recessed and i have no under eye support anymore, im getting old(28) i lost my fat pads on upper eye area also, i need fat grafts/fillers around my eyes. I will have a canthoplasty +fat grafts til end of year (already found the doc)

The third photo is a close range selfie it means it is kinda distorted, i was very lean and low bf in this one, but u can se how atrocious my midface gets on selfies, thats why i usually avoid close range pics

I have decent features but few to no striking features imo. Maybe very protruding browridge that makes a shadow under my eyes, very good brows, eyelashes and thats it. If i only had light eyes i maybe couldve overcome my long midface.
Yeah 55mm is above average, and the thing is that your nasion is located below your pupil, which isnt normal (for men), the nasion is normally either at the same level or above. So if your nasion happened to be positioned at a normal level, your nose would be even longer (like 6cm), which explains why your midface looks so long.

your lips are normie tier yea i was pointing out that you have many small imperfections, which basically cant be fixed

Basically, i dont think that theres much u can do sadly. The midface cant be fixed. But yeah, your undereye area can be improved ig why not

• +1
Reactions: stressftw and Deleted member 18840
Yeah 55mm is above average, and the thing is that your nasion is located below your pupil, which isnt normal (for men), the nasion is normally either at the same level or above. So if your nasion happened to be positioned at a normal level, your nose would be even longer (like 6cm), which explains why your midface looks so long.

your lips are normie tier yea i was pointing out that you have many small imperfections, which basically cant be fixed

Basically, i dont think that theres much u can do sadly. The midface cant be fixed. But yeah, your undereye area can be improved ig why not
I really can live with the other flaws without being feeling doomed srs, but the midface thing haunts me, is a major flaw

The only "option" i can do for my midface ratio is shortening my long philtrum. But i think it would be objectively worse, because it would reduce the lenght of my lower third (comparing facial thirds) even tho my midface ratio is fucked, my lower third is still longer than my midface comparing facial thirds which i think is what literally saves my face from being ugly as fuck, so idk, there is literally no hope here unfortunately.

Last edited:
unironically chad, you just have autism, learn to become nt and leave this shithole

• +1
Reactions: Raskens1
I really can live with the other flaws without being feeling doomed srs, but the midface thing haunts me, is a major flaw

The only "option" i can do for my midface ratio is shortening my long philtrum. But i think it would be objectively worse, because it would reduce the lenght of my lower third (comparing facial thirds) even tho my midface ratio is fucked, my lower third is still longer than my midface comparing facial thirds which i think is what literally saves my face from being ugly as fuck, so idk, there is literally no hope here unfortunately.
no need to obsess over stuff u cant change

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429
no need to obsess over stuff u cant change
Is there no extremely invasive surgery that can fix his midface?

I thank god everyday I have no unfixable falios, I’m so thankful

Yea it’s a huge failo

Would’ve looked good with short midface

I say it all the time

Blame your mom for being a reverse hypergamous slut

Niggas here cry hypergamy but their moms fucked and made babies with ugly men :rolleyes: @Johanjohan @ForeverRecession @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: It'snotover, Looks234, Johanjohan and 1 other person
u look good
but no, you can change that with orbital box osteotomie, its just that its scary

Niggas here cry hypergamy but their moms fucked and made babies with ugly men :rolleyes: @Johanjohan @ForeverRecession @looksmaxxer234
youre not funny serbian rat

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7580

If hypergamy was really a widespread thing, then explain ugly people :feelshehe: Checkmate :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Is there no extremely invasive surgery that can fix his midface?

I thank god everyday I have no unfixable falios, I’m so thankful
Theres nothing.
He could ask a committee of surgeons to experiment on him like in Vanilla sky

OBO? CCW LF2?
lefort 2 wouldnt make his midface more compact (and soft tissues would have to be removed, which would leave awful scars)
OBO is possible for his lowish ipd, that would increase his ratio. But it wouldnt remove the horse look

Now imagine how long your midface would look if your maxilla was recessed
But you have some projection so it actually looks alright despite the ratios

I have a similar ratio to you and glasses helps me a lot I think.
You need chin shortening genioplasty trust me brother cover the bottom of your chin up to simulate having a shorter chin. Your midface is fine you whole face is just long so shorten it.

Capped at. 7/10 tbh, over

• Woah
Reactions: stressftw
Now imagine how long your midface would look if your maxilla was recessed
But you have some projection so it actually looks alright despite the ratios
Lol nah
True, but to be fair below like .95 is really bad. Like to you need to be kortejana level to have good appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, stressftw and Deleted member 17244
This guy is literally a chad besides that .89 midface fuckkkk

• Hmm...
lefort 2 wouldnt make his midface more compact (and soft tissues would have to be removed, which would leave awful scars)
OBO is possible for his lowish ipd, that would increase his ratio. But it wouldnt remove the horse look
Obo? Lmao you know that you have to augment the actual es ratio and 1 eye breadth apart raito as well which could fuck up so much shit

• +1
Brutal. From Gay Alien to Intimidating... human.

Attachments

• EE6472A8-94C0-43C5-8CF3-C3E9903ABC81.jpeg
    EE6472A8-94C0-43C5-8CF3-C3E9903ABC81.jpeg
    65.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 849B4DD3-1B11-4CD4-B88C-3D0A963012D4.jpeg
    849B4DD3-1B11-4CD4-B88C-3D0A963012D4.jpeg
    328.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Agendum, stressftw and Blackgymmax
Brutal. From Gay Alien to Intimidating... human.
This editing was terrible tbh made me look like a piggish, lowiq, lowclass deformed being
I sincerely prefer looklike an alien Annunaki longmidfaced than look lowiq dumb
im highly attracted by perceived intelligence faced woman, looking dumb in my personal opinion is one of the worst features i think one can have that doesnt necessarily is heavily linked to PSL standards so idk
I still look intimidating and low trust besides fucked up midface because of brows and extreme dark featuers

my ES ratio sit between 0.45 ~ 0.45.4 so my eyes arent cyclops tier but my eyes are still close set. In order to increase my midface ratio i would need to increase my IPD a bit to get into 0.46 ES, shorten philtrum and decrease nose lenght equally, that's the only way it wouldnt destroy the entire harmony. My entire skull is long asf, my lower third is even longer than my midface in facial thirds(by a good margin). I would need to shorten multiple aspects equally to keep the harmony. Mess with only one single aspect would fuck up everything, like the editing

Attachments

• Sem título.png
    Sem título.png
    53.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax

Attachments

• how_to_train_your_dragon_3_beard.png
    how_to_train_your_dragon_3_beard.png
    582.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: