Zoomercel vs Bandana vs Mclovin (Fogell pheno incels)

Deleted member 18418

Deleted member 18418

Sphinx
Zoomercel

Bandana

Fogell

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, ROTTING, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
@Xangsane @FailedNormieManlet @Kroker @astatine @Anchor_Ship @subhuman incel :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and subhuman incel
Nerd geek nigger phenos but 1st mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 18418 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Xangsane and Deleted member
Pheno matters heavily but he’s white so yea it doesn’t matter
I mean more like archetype.

Disney prince, all American, vampire, educated chad, dark triad.

If not white it’s over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
I've noticed this too, especially curryfoids and noodlefoids
I wonder why :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
JFL curryfoids yes, IME they date niggas like this a lot. I have a cousin and she is dating a guy with this exact sort of pheno :lul::lul::lul::lul:

I did privately msg u the reasoning behind it a while ago, I suspect noodle culture might be the same.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@TanZera You should remake this thread with a poll tbh, with votes being made public. Some people can't be assed replying to the thread so a simple poll works

JFL curryfoids yes, IME they date niggas like this a lot. I have a cousin and she is dating a guy with this exact sort of pheno :lul::lul::lul::lul:

I did privately msg u the reasoning behind it a while ago, I suspect noodle culture might be the same.
Is this guy HTN or above? Ethnic foids who date guys like this seem to be MTN or below but occasionally would be HTN
My chad "friend" (I ghosted him as he wasn't that nice towards me or my other friend when we tried to help him) dated an Indian girl and had this pheno when he was a student
It's because they see them as less threatening, I remember this

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
@TanZera You should remake this thread with a poll tbh, with votes being made public. Some people can't be assed replying to the thread so a simple poll works

Is this guy HTN or above? Ethnic foids who date guys like this seem to be MTN or below but occasionally would be HTN
My chad "friend" (I ghosted him as he wasn't that nice towards me or my other friend when we tried to help him) dated an Indian girl and had this pheno when he was a student
alright, i'll do it. should i add myself to the poll?

• +1

He is LTN, she is LTN too. My cousin has like dyed hair and is ultra progressive, so not your typical conservative bengali.

I have said this a while ago, but I always felt like I could tell if a guy liked curry women/had a specific thing for them by looking at them - in reality what it was, was mclovin pheno jfl

• JFL
He is LTN, she is LTN too. My cousin has like dyed hair and is ultra progressive, so not your typical conservative bengali.

I have said this a while ago, but I always felt like I could tell if a guy liked curry women/had a specific thing for them by looking at them - in reality what it was, was mclovin pheno jfl
Knew it.

I mean, my chad "friend" had the McLovin pheno when he dated that LTB Indian girl, but he looks more of a thinner version of a Love Island type when he goes outside. Still has the McLovin pheno when he wears glasses though :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Knew it.

I mean, my chad "friend" had the McLovin pheno when he dated that LTB Indian girl, but he looks more of a thinner version of a Love Island type when he goes outside. Still has the McLovin pheno when he wears glasses though :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
created but sadly had an attachment failo
shame i can't edit

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and FailedNormieManlet
Knew it.

unironically too. I've noticed curries often dating primal type pheno white women before too. But those curries tend to be dark triad maxxed drug dealers or something along those lines.

Personally I don't think many primal white girls like me and mainly it's NP. But I don't dress or talk like a dark triad curry nor act like a roadman. I suspect if I MMAmaxx and shit I will do better with primal types. That curry guy I pmed you, I reckon he will do good with primal white women

• +1
created but sadly had an attachment failo
shame i can't edit
Would you like me to remake the poll but I'll give you credit?
I'm good at formatting

• Love it
unironically too. I've noticed curries often dating primal type pheno white women before too. But those curries tend to be dark triad maxxed drug dealers or something along those lines.

Personally I don't think many primal white girls like me and mainly it's NP. But I don't dress or talk like a dark triad curry nor act like a roadman. I suspect if I MMAmaxx and shit I will do better with primal types. That curry guy I pmed you, I reckon he will do good with primal white women
Was gonna say the same thing - thugmaxxed curries do well with white women but very rarely they get in an LTR with said white women - these white women often go back to their own kind, probably because of family approval reasons.

He seems the kind that would do well with them and I'm gonna set up the experiment

• +1
Would you like me to remake the poll but I'll give you credit?
I'm good at formatting
just create the thread yourself you bastard :lul::lul:

• +1
Was gonna say the same thing - thugmaxxed curries do well with white women but very rarely they get in an LTR with said white women - these white women often go back to their own kind, probably because of family approval reasons.

He seems the kind that would do well with them and I'm gonna set up the experiment
See funnily enough, I get the exact opposite, I think most girls would be willing to LTR me, but those thugmaxxed curries are basically fucking all the women JFL.

Even amongst curry women they do well, but the religious type don't really like them as much.

• +1
See funnily enough, I get the exact opposite, I think most girls would be willing to LTR me, but those thugmaxxed curries are basically fucking all the women JFL.

Even amongst curry women they do well, but the religious type don't really like them as much.
Hamza has fucked many white women
Ironically these thugmaxxed curries go back to their own kind for marriage. Some of my friends/acquaintances are thugmaxxed pakistanis and they do get laid with MTB white women but that's about it

• +1
Hamza has fucked many white women
Ironically these thugmaxxed curries go back to their own kind for marriage. Some of my friends/acquaintances are thugmaxxed pakistanis and they do get laid with MTB white women but that's about it
IF ONLY I WAS A THUG MAXXED CURRY :feelswhy::feelswhy:

I think the UK in general just loves the thug/low iq primitive look ffs. I posted my face to this filipino friend of mine, and he showed his female friends and they all said I was cute and good looking. This guy told me I'd do well in the phillipines, but my darker skin might be a bit of a hinderance but there are plenty of people who dont mind it

• +1
IF ONLY I WAS A THUG MAXXED CURRY :feelswhy::feelswhy:

I think the UK in general just loves the thug/low iq primitive look ffs. I posted my face to this filipino friend of mine, and he showed his female friends and they all said I was cute and good looking. This guy told me I'd do well in the phillipines, but my darker skin might be a bit of a hinderance but there are plenty of people who dont mind it
And foreigners think we all have the posh, non primal look :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: they're in for a real shock when they come on holiday here

• JFL