Zoomers are insuferable

Prettyboy

Prettyboy

Kraken
It’s night right know, I’m travelling through the countryside to home with train from a whole day of hiking, the entirety of the train car is arranged into seatings of 4; the whole train is packed with teens and early 20s people

Interior_of_%C3%96BB_CityShuttle_train_from_Bratislava_to_Vienna.jpg

Each of these seats of 4 have different friend group of zoomers and from all groups at lose someone is blasting tiktok with max volume, only watching each video for like 3 seconds then quickly swiping to the next

So like 10 different noise sources constantly going for 2 hours now.

I feel like being around monkey and it’s the same shit elsewhere too. The world hasnt seen a generation so dopamine fried and retarded like zoomers.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: neverchadlite, Deleted member 33579, TheDragon and 29 others
Muh west has fallen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 19499 and alriodai
A few years ago it was only gypsies (and ethnics if we are talking about in the context of Western Europe) who were uncivilized enough to blast their phone everywhere without regards to others but it seems like white zoomers are regressing back to their level nowadays. It’s sad honestly, its not the first time I see this.

I feel similar when seemingly well situated white kids use ebonics or gypsy slang, it’s embarassing.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31457, Hero of the Imperium, datboijj and 9 others
I don't know people travel without blasting music 24/7 with their headphones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457, justinzayn, Danish_Retard and 2 others
hahahahahahahaha zoomers go brrrr on fleek 👺

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
A few years ago it was only gypsies (and ethnics if we are talking about in the context of Western Europe) who were uncivilized enough to blast their phone everywhere without regards to others but it seems like white zoomers are regressing back to their level nowadays. It’s sad honestly, its not the first time I see this.

I feel similar when seemingly well situated white kids use ebonics or gypsy slang, it’s embarassing.
So basically like wiggers?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
every feature u find attractive in a steppe shifted indian can be found in a superior manner in europeans and westerners, this is just a fact, the north indian is an inferior version of the westerner that has not retained any true indian features, this is why north indians consistantly cope with posting the most white passing people in comparison to the ugliest most jfl dravidians. Face it top 1% dravid destroys a top 1% north indian aryan which is just a walmart european.

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, datboijj, Debetro and 1 other person
It’s night right know, I’m travelling through the countryside to home with train from a whole day of hiking, the entirety of the train car is arranged into seatings of 4; the whole train is packed with teens and early 20s people

Each of these seats of 4 have different friend group of zoomers and from all groups at lose someone is blasting tiktok with max volume, only watching each video for like 3 seconds then quickly swiping to the next

I feel like being around monkey and it’s the same shit elsewhere too. The world hasnt seen a generation so dopamine fried and retarded like zoomers.
Abolish women rights

As one of zoomers(17yo) I feel like we are one of the most racist generations, even girls loudly talk about niggers and use gypsy slang JFL :lul:
All of us are superficial like me with friends discuss every girl that we see when we are out like if they would smash etc

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Amnesia, Pikabro and LampPostPrime
Imagine using public transport in a shit hole like america
Imagine travelling with out headphones

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and Deleted member 19499
This is what Ted warned us about

iu

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, Amnesia, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
I don't even own headphones. I just space out
how are you supposed to space out when a kid is blasting travis scott, another one is laughing like a hyena and another one is browing tiktok?

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Prettyboy, Lmao and 2 others
Imagine using public transport in a shit hole like america
Imagine travelling with out headphones
It’s in Austria, things are different in Europe. I know in the US public transportation is deemed to be only used by the poorest.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Lmao
how are you supposed to space out when a kid is blasting travis scott, another one is laughing like a hyena and another one is browing tiktok?
I drove a bus that passed a school and was filled (you had to stand side by side, thats how full it was) with these annoying 10-13 year olds that screemed around for 3 years every day, that shit made me sturdy I guess

Thats what happens when the richest cities are filled with 50% ethnics.

Even the richest white kids have to socialize with the ethnic decendence in school, developing a way of talking like them.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 32285, Deleted member 31457 and 4 others
I drove a bus that passed a school and was filled (you had to stand side by side, thats how full it was) with these annoying 10-13 year olds that screemed around for 3 years every day, that shit made me sturdy I guess
i was on a train two weeks ago who was dead empty, then 7 zoomers, boys and girls, got in and they all came where I was
they started debating where to get off to go to the beach so I put my headphones on, then they start playing with some trash because they were eating, they were throwing the crumpled paper to eachother, until it landed on my legs, then I screamed like an autist fuck and they shutted the fuck up

so sometimes even with music they do something that annoy you

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, EverythingMattersCel, LampPostPrime and 1 other person

Even the richest white kids have to socialize with the ethnic decendence in school, developing a way of talking like them.
It’s reverse assimilation. Instead of ethnics adopting European mannerisms, it’s whites who desdend down to their level and become less civilized.

It’s brutal when otherwise totally normal looking white girls speak like gypsies from the slums. Literal evolutionary regression in front of our eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 32285, TheDragon and 3 others

I made a similar observation. I was on a plane from US to Amsterdam. First thing the zoomer foid sitting in front of me does after landing in a foreign country is go on instagram and mindlessly browse some influencer's page. And then from Amsterdam to Istanbul the exact same thing.

• So Sad

cope black slang is the most creative and inventine
and constantly new
you will be talking in an outdated fashion without Ebonics

• JFL
cope black slang is the most creative and inventine
and constantly new
you will be talking in an outdated fashion without Ebonics
In Germany is no "black" slang, the ethnic slang basically just butchers the grammar (leaving out articles for example) and uses turkish and arab leanwords.

Also a different pronunciation.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime and datboijj
In Germany is no "black" slang, the ethnic slang basically just butchers the grammar (leaving out articles for example) and uses turkish and arab leanwords.

Also a different pronunciation.
oh nvm brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693

When they go corporate that shit will fall to the wayside

in America it still seems like an ethnic habit. Maybe different in Detroit or some such

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and SubSigma
After I got off a train these wiggers shouted from a distance "that white guy was taking up all the seats" because I was sitting in a 4 seated area so they stood up the entire time because they were to scared to fucking sit near me the pussies but shouted at me from a distance

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
Did you request for the train instructors to deal with the situation?

Also ur right about zoomers. We are a shit generation.