Zoomers are tall because their low T

D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken
And thus their growth plates take longer to fuse. Have u seen the average zoomer? Actual fucking 0 facial dimorphism.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mike21, Deleted member 25190, Allornothing and 11 others
And thus their growth plates take longer to fuse. Have u seen the average zoomer? Actual fucking 0 facial dimorphism.
If they are low T that would mean they are high E which would lock growth plates faster.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: yirma19, Deleted member 24293, Deleted member 25190 and 13 others
correct

• +1
Reactions: yirma19, Deleted member 25190 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Makes no sense. Height is a dimorphic male trait linked to testosterone.
Which is why women in every single country in the world are shorter than men on average (by a big margin). Their bodies have more estrogen and less testosterone.

Boys bodies start producing more testosterone during adolescence (when the growth plates are open) which is why they grow taller.
If the body doesn't produce much testosterone he becomes a short adult man.

The average short man can only reach 'normal' testosterone levels by injecting T.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25190, MadTwatter, hattrick and 7 others
If they are low T that would mean they are high E which would lock growth plates faster.
no, t and e collaretes in positive way. thats why high e woman are generall masculine.

anyway this thread is a manlet cope. no testosterone enanthate injection for your height.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, GigaAscender and Deleted member 2729

incorrect

the castrati who got their balls removed grew to be very tall

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss, Deleted member 24293, IhateDentists and 3 others
my face is insanely dimoprhic
@WannabeJock :whatfeels:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
This is true i aleardy made a thread on this before

zoomers are tall because they eat too much animal products, that also means shorter lifespan and descresead health @TsarTsar444

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Which is why women in every single country in the world are shorter than men on average (by a big margin). Their bodies have more estrogen and less testosterone.

Boys bodies start producing more testosterone during adolescence (when the growth plates are open) which is why they grow taller.

The average short man can only reach 'normal' testosterone levels by injecting T.
There's a guy named @Growth Plate who was crying about my reply to AscendingFag aka @AscendingChad because I told him his low testosterone exposed spine (I didn't even imply causation) didn't grow with "castrated men" who never even had normal puberty.

Height increase during your adolescent years has to do with growth hormone, testosterone exposure during puberty and how much it aromatizes + estrogen receptors, that's why not all growth plates close at the same time.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Gandy
Height is not a t dependent trait it's way more complicated and the most important things are genes, nutrition and t e balance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, Growth Plate, beau and 4 others
The next generation after the zoomers will have amazing genetics (due to only Chad genes on the male side).
But this may be counteracted by growing up in single mother homes and having terrible developmental years.

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
they're* learn how to tu[[e bro fr

Do u respond to my threads because i’m above average facially, or because i’m turkish, or just cause?

Height is not a t dependent trait it's way more complicated and the most important things are genes, nutrition and t e balance
I’d say T is atleast one of the factors.

That's why I'm a manlet ?

• JFL
Reactions: mike21, A L P H A M A L E and Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: IhateDentists and Birdcell
These copes manlets have lower t and lower genetic quality simple as that

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
zoomers are tall because they eat too much animal products, that also means shorter lifespan and descresead health @TsarTsar444
it's ideal to meatmax in puberty then lower consumption for longevity :feelshmm: best of both worlds :feelshmm:

facts
Screenshot 2022 05 23 165659

• JFL
Reactions: mike21, A L P H A M A L E and TsarTsar444
have you seen zoomer women? they all look like little boys. There are more that are 6'2 than have good tits on an average campus

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists and Ronny
there is no difference in height between males born in 1980 and males born in 2000
lol at "muh zoomers" copers

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, A L P H A M A L E, GigaAscender and 1 other person
@NOTCHADRIP :ogre::hnghn:jfl

Low T means less T aromatizes to estrogen, less estrogen in the body causes the growth plates to take longer to fuse, therefore more growth.
That's why you see those chad highschool sports players all get taller because their T is spent gaining muscle whilst the nerds who just play chess and League of Legends all day end up manlets.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25190, IhateDentists and Newkid

I'm pretty sure estrogen is very active in bone tissue and that's one of the reasons why castrated boys are usually pretty tall.

That's speculation but I think it's no coincidence people born nowadays are so tall right at a moment where babies and even pregnant women are so exposed to estrogens whether indirectly from tap water or through birth control pills and a diet rich in estrogens.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
true look at a boomers wrist then a zoomers wrist, brutal wrist mog :ogre:

Fucking imbecile. Testosterone aromatizes into estrogen. Why the fuck do you think roidmaxxers use aromatase inhibitors to treat their roid induced gyno

The reason why the boys grew fast in the study is because testosterone speeds up growth velocity and they didn't even start puberty yet as they are late bloomers which is why they had a growth delay which was fixed by hormone injection

Testosterone speeds up growth velocity, but it aromatizes into estrogen

Gyno is a sign of steroid usage because of all the testosterone converting into estrogen, and thus, steroid users use AIs to control this

Roiding isn't recommended for teens, because if the steroid is aromatizable, it will stunt their growth

Precocious puberty patients experience puberty earlier and too early aka a much earlier influx of increased testosterone, but all experience short stature due to the aromatization causing premature growth plate fusion

One reason women are shorter is because of earlier puberty than men and significantly higher estrogen levels accelerating growth plate fusion

Thyroid or growth hormone deficiencies are major hormone deficiencies that are infamous for actually stunting height

Castrated singers had their testicles removed and grew abnormally tall because of an extended growth window due to low t therefore no estrogen to fuse growth plates...

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, Deleted member 25190, looksseg and 1 other person
Height increase during your adolescent years has to do with growth hormone, testosterone exposure during puberty and how much it aromatizes + estrogen receptors, that's why not all growth plates close at the same time.
Why did you tag me if I don't disagree with this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429
I’d say T is atleast one of the factors.
You think this because height is "manly" and ignore the real science

Would you say wide hipped big titted 5'9" women are higher t than 5'5" men?

Low T means less T aromatizes to estrogen, less estrogen in the body causes the growth plates to take longer to fuse, therefore more growth.
That's why you see those chad highschool sports players all get taller because their T is spent gaining muscle whilst the nerds who just play chess and League of Legends all day end up manlets.
You don't choose where your t is spent

You literally said height is testosterone dependent
I did not say it’s DEPENDENT. I said it’s one of the reasons why. Why do u think zoomers act gay and shit? They literally have 0 T. Which thus keeps their plates open
That’s also why most zoomers are framecels

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E and Growth Plate
I did not say it’s DEPENDENT. I said it’s one of the reasons why. Why do u think zoomers act gay and shit? They literally have 0 T. Which thus keeps their plates open
That’s also why most zoomers are framecels
Testosterone doesn't increase frame though. The castrated singers were wide framed with tall height. Frame is literally how long your clavicles are and this grows the same way as your femurs, tibias and vertebrae would. Testosterone only increases the rate of which all of your bones grow

Testosterone doesn't increase frame though. The castrated singers were wide framed with tall height. Frame is literally how long your clavicles are and this grows the same way as your femurs, tibias and vertebrae would. Testosterone only increases the rate of which all of your bones grow
So your saying T increases vertical growth but closes plates faster? Does it increase growth or not :feelsuhh:.

And muh “TEST DOESN’T INCREASE FRAME” <- jfl at this, almost every athlete whether it be pro or just normie almost always have a good frame

So your saying T increases vertical growth but closes plates faster? Does it increase growth or not :feelsuhh:.
I said testosterone increases the rate of growth, like you see in puberty. It doesn't cause growth, it just increases the speed at which you grow, which is why you have a growth spurt in puberty, but you grow slowly as a child

But it also aromatizes into estrogen, which eventually induces growth plate fusion, like you also see at the end of puberty

This is simply just how it works

But it also aromatizes into estrogen, which eventually induces growth plate fusion, like you also see at the end of puberty
U do realize T usually turns into DHT, not E right. Unless your a fag

• JFL
almost every athlete whether it be pro or just normie almost always have a good frame
Because you need to be built properly for the sport. Swimmers are well-known for their long torso to short leg ratio and very wide frames

Testosterone doesn't cause clavicle growth, but it would increase the speed of which your clavicles grow before their growth plates fuse. Your clavicles are no different than your femurs, tibias or vertebrae; They all grow the same

U do realize T usually turns into DHT, not E right. Unless your a fag
Testosterone 5 alpha reduces into DHT

But it also aromatizes into some estrogen :lul:

I thought you would at least also know this. Every bodybuilder knows this

Every male needs estrogen for dick function, bone health and preventing neurotoxicity

Because you need to be built properly for the sport.
Cope. Basketball players, swimmers, usually have average ass frame until they start playing whatever it is that they play

Every male needs estrogen for dick function, bone health and preventing neurotoxicity
Low t ≠ high E

Just watch this video lmfao

Testosterone also makes bones stronger

The next generation after the zoomers will have amazing genetics (due to only Chad genes on the male side).
But this may be counteracted by growing up in single mother homes and having terrible developmental years.
They won’t have hood Genes because of incel tier women keep reproducing

Too high T converts to estrogen, but high T does seem to block estrogen maybe because of the DHT increase? not sure.

• +1