Zoomers are tall because their low T

and because doctors literally recommend hgh to bottom 5th percentile height for your age in middle school

zoomers are tall because they eat too much animal products, that also means shorter lifespan and descresead health @TsarTsar444
SHORTER LIFE SPAN THING STARTS AFTER UR DONE GROWING AKA AFTER UR DONE WITH PUBERTY AND PEOPLE SAY U SHOULDNT EVEN START RESTRICTING PROTEIN UNTIL 25-27 HHHHHHHHH

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
there is no difference in height between males born in 1980 and males born in 2000
lol at "muh zoomers" copers
this, people are acting like the average height can shoot up by 3”+ in a short space of time. People really need to leave their basements because despite the average being 6’4 online, my confirmed 6’2 friend gets called tall frequently and mogs the majority of men (at least 90% or so), and not to mention this is a posh, well developed city within a Western country.

Legit theory tbh

And thus their growth plates take longer to fuse. Have u seen the average zoomer? Actual fucking 0 facial dimorphism.
No, everyone is over thinking this lol. The next generation has almost always been taller than the previous one. Taller men have more children, leading to more tall children. AND they aren't on average THAT much taller.

And they have 0 facial Dismorphism because zoomers are 24 years old MAX. They are practically still children with baby fat (inb4 anyone gets mad since 90% of this fourm are between the ages of 14-28 - its true most people dont lean out facially before 25). Maybe there is a some small difference unnoticeable by the human eye. But 99% of the lack of dimorphism comes from being young and not being able to see it.

and because doctors literally recommend hgh to bottom 5th percentile height for your age in middle school
i was 6th percentile
gg
parents didnt bother testing gh as much as pediatrician & i begged

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
Testosterone 5 alpha reduces into DHT

But it also aromatizes into some estrogen :lul:

I thought you would at least also know this. Every bodybuilder knows this

Every male needs estrogen for dick function, bone health and preventing neurotoxicity
Shut the fuck up. Not everything is set in stone. Also spine growth depends on testosterone exposure and igf 1 .