Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Better results than jaw

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
I

ImplantMaxx

Iron
Hello im new here

Simple question about zygo implants, some guys say that it's always gonna look uncanny because zygo bone is very close to the skin compared to the jaw cuz it's behind masseter or even chin behind chin muscles

Also it seems that they cost a bit more than jaw implants, why's that ?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: metagross
Well, it really depends, but from all that i've seen they either look overdone especially under down lighting if the person is lean enough or ppls just end up looking bloated.

Yarem and Eppley have had a couple decent results, but nothing out of this world.

I have nice zygo projection but poor mass, i wanted to add a bit volume in there

Well, it really depends, but from all that i've seen they either look overdone especially under down lighting if the person is lean enough or ppls just end up looking bloated.

Yarem and Eppley have had a couple decent results, but nothing out of this world.
they sure got uncanny resultat too

The risk is kinda overrated
Most people who get them dont know what are doing + most who make them dont know what they are doing
However there is 60% chance of it not looking good either because the size and skin may not adjust well
However keep it within boundary,masculine and try it out regardless since the result is always +

In my opinion you should not go for implants for cheekbone
In fact use Fillers for it

In my opinion you should not go for implants for cheekbone
In fact use Fillers for it
That's what i wanted first = only fillers, cuz i just want to increase the edge bone mass for few mm.

But everyone claims zygo fillers are BS, cause product drop in the cheeks, or bloated results etc..
Zygo implants area scary they are praticly just under the skin, whereas jaw implant got muscles + thicker skin at it

That's what i wanted first = only fillers, cuz i just want to increase the edge bone mass for few mm.

But everyone claims zygo fillers are BS, cause product drop in the cheeks, or bloated results etc..
Zygo implants area scary they are praticly just under the skin, whereas jaw implant got muscles + thicker skin at it
Bloated look is rather case to case depended with surgeon skill of injecting at the right place

Bloated look is rather case to case depended with surgeon skill of injecting at the right place
What do you mean right place..
The good place is where its need. What ils a good Zygo projection ? Where is the best natural reach ?

Last edited:
wtf is the vote all equal ?

Is zygo implant same or different from jaw/chin ?

From what I've seen it can give good results.

But why not go for filler?
Correctly applied (on the bone) it should not migrate.

It depends on the design

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
It depends on the design
It's all about the design.

Most surgeons know shit about design and most looksmaxxers just trust the surgeon.

Just get @RealSurgerymax to design it for you with your input to get the most bang for your buck.

You can't ever predict soft tissue reaction.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631

Most surgeons know shit about design and most looksmaxxers just trust the surgeon.

Just get @RealSurgerymax to design it for you with your input to get the most bang for your buck.

Legit this, you can’t trust surgeons with the design process.

ty guys for responding to my topic.

my simple question is this = what is good zygo bone projection and wich point it should real from CT scan view.
can you post some exemple of recessed, regular, and great projection from profile ? it's really hard to tell, cause all zygo project the same except from REAL recessed person wich are 5% of people max.

I never saw zygo profil reaching in front of eye area, so what is the difference between regular and great zygo ? only bone mass cause the most shoking thing in male or female models are their zygo mass density its like a ball.

So is it more mass than projection ? zygo bone getting pass eye bone would be uncanny..

ty guys for responding to my topic.

my simple question is this = what is good zygo bone projection and wich point it should real from CT scan view.
can you post some exemple of recessed, regular, and great projection from profile ? it's really hard to tell, cause all zygo project the same except from REAL recessed person wich are 5% of people max.

I never saw zygo profil reaching in front of eye area, so what is the difference between regular and great zygo ? only bone mass cause the most shoking thing in male or female models are their zygo mass density its like a ball.

So is it more mass than projection ? zygo bone getting pass eye bone would be uncanny..
see, typical male model pics :

gandy :

opry :

typical model :
images

to me, they got massive zygo "ball bone", but projection never go over brow ridge

nobody know about zygo here ?

Real Surgery Max does the design, and he also puts you the implant or does other surgeon puts it?

For those interested in threads about zygo implant results, here's an old one I recall

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever