Zygo implants result with Pagnoni

W

wannabenormie

Bronze
Some time ago I had bimax + genio + undereye and zygomatic arch implant with Pagnoni.
Below is result but keep in mind this includes large amounts of swelling from bimax and relatively high body fat.
My thoughts at the moment are - it is less prominent than Saiyan's but also looks natural, my face definitely seems fuller overall (he proposed implant due to hypoplasia if I remember correctly).
I may create a thread for bimax result but I am still quite swollen though

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Zonar, Lynxress, DefSomeone and 87 others
cost? looks really good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, LooksThinker, BrahminBoss and 13 others
True looksmaxxer, mirin

Do you have any before pics?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, mike21, Soychadcell and 19 others
did you have any kind of rotation with your Bimax and how big was your advancement?

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Toth's thot and RAITEIII
Can you show whole face bro

• +1
Reactions: F36, PrinceofDarkness, recessedfartman and 10 others
@DatGuyYouLike rate

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and Pumanator
cost? looks really good
Under 20k for everything I mentioned.
I must say I was really happy with his price and how he behaved - we agreed on a different price before but he negotiated with implant provider (who had constant price for all implants of this kind, despite it being custom made if I understood right) and I got large discount after agreeing to pay more.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zonar, mattix, belisa14 and 12 others
So you got all of these procedures in one session??? Thats crazy. Your face must have looked like a swollen balloon.

• +1
Reactions: DefSomeone, pentamogged9000, edgemaxx and 9 others
What were ur movements for Ramus widening?

True looksmaxxer, mirin

Do you have any before pics?
I don't have access to most of my pre surgery photos right now but closest angle to op that I found is below, quality is shit though :lul:.

• +1
Reactions: coldandforgotten, mmdnohi, Yliaster and 8 others
did you have any kind of rotation with your Bimax and how big was your advancement?
Yup, 6-8,5ccw and around 4mm maxillary impaction if I remember correctly

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 1100
  • +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, Deleted member 4804, Lev Peshkov and 3 others
Very subtle and natural looking even with the swelling congrats

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, belisa14, WeAreBoundless and 16 others
So you got all of these procedures in one session??? Thats crazy. Your face must have looked like a swollen balloon.
yup, this also included partial buccal fat removal

What were ur movements for Ramus widening?
3,5mm on each side, it was planned for more but it turned out it couldn't be done (I don't remember what exactly it was, he told me it couldn't be determined before the surgery).
Very subtle and natural looking even with the swelling congrats
thanks man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Mavenes
yup, this also included partial buccal fat removal

3,5mm on each side, it was planned for more but it turned out it couldn't be done (I don't remember what exactly it was, he told me it couldn't be determined before the surgery).

thanks man
I am planning to visit him. Consulted with I him. How was recovery

• +1
Reactions: coldandforgotten
I am planning to visit him. Consulted with I him. How was recovery
Good luck, I consulted with Andrei and Ramieri for few months before making decision on bimax, when I was close to deciding I had consultation with Pagnoni and went with him.
First 24h of recovery was absolutely fucking brutal - I woke up vomiting blood and this kept happening in the first day, my thoughts were also mixture of fiction and reality for at least first few hours.
Later it was suprisingly well - I was prepared for fluid food for long time but if I remember correctly in first few days I already ate some pulp and in first or second week I already ate pizza (without the edges though)

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: WeAreBoundless, Pagnonisavemyeyes, AsGoodAsItGets and 4 others
You can get Buccal fat reduction + bimax by Pagnoni?

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Why you went with pagnoni instead of ramieri or andrei?

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 4804, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person

Cuz anyone who has talked to pagnoni will tell you it's impossible to not like him. He is crazy skilled as a surgeon and also very likeable as a person.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: DefSomeone, mmdnohi, Pagnonisavemyeyes and 15 others
Good luck, I consulted with Andrei and Ramieri for few months before making decision on bimax, when I was close to deciding I had consultation with Pagnoni and went with him.
can you please elaborate your decision?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869 and CristianT
Nice man. So did you not get lower lid retraction/canthoplasty then? Was it not needed in your case? I feel like I might need the implants you got plus those procedures.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, wannabenormie and Deleted member 3043
Cuz anyone who has talked to pagnoni will tell you it's impossible to not like him. He is crazy skilled as a surgeon and also very likeable as a person.
Where I can first consult him? Do he treat also foreigners good too?

Any particular reason you chose Zygos implants over his modified ZSO cut?

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Sal123 and Deleted member 4797
Any particular reason you chose Zygos implants over his modified ZSO cut?

Pagnoni doesn't mobilise malars. He prefers to do implants on dudes because it addsbonemass. He prefers to do zygo cuts for foids whp don't need bonemass.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Pagnoni doesn't mobilise malars. He prefers to do implants on dudes because it adds bone mass. He prefers to do zygo cuts for foids who don't need bonemass.

So i assume they were high set design, have given you positive orbital vector (from negative), and improved fwhr? Also they were made of PEEK? Congratulations btw, i hope the result turns out great.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, MandibularCel and wannabenormie
Pagnoni doesn't mobilise malars. He prefers to do implants on dudes because it addsbonemass. He prefers to do zygo cuts for foids whp don't need bonemass.

Yeah I know, I have seen the cuts. Does he just refuse to do it on guys?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797

I dunno. Anyways i was kind of skeptical on PEEK and am more convinced now, but i will still ask him about ZSSO next time i talk to him.

looks pretty good and natural, update as your swelling continues to fall pls! how much projection did u have on the midface implant (forwards/outwards)?

• +1
Reactions: wannabenormie
I dunno. Anyways i was kind of skeptical on PEEK and am more convinced now, but i will still ask him about ZSSO next time i talk to him.

Yeah, I am going to ask him as well when I consult.

You can get Buccal fat reduction + bimax by Pagnoni?
Yeah, also genio and the implants

Long story short: all those surgeons seemed very skilled and offered plans with similar benefit.
Problem with Andrei was that covid was on rampage in Russia compared to Italy back then and Belarus (which was my only route back then) was very unstable and potentially dangerous. I also wasn't fully convinced regarding ZSO.
Regarding Ramieri - while I liked his bimax proposal I considered his proposal to be most risky for me (basically - bimax + zygo/undereye implants now and jaw implants or maybe something else later). Risky in a way - surgeries with him would be most expensive and if I got infection to the implants I would be rid of both zygo and jaw improvement (not counting bimax) and also significant amount of shekels. Additionally I personally didn't like him and may have been pissed off at him at least once, also I may have read somewhere on this forum that he charges more for abroad patients and was furious with this.
Regarding Pagnoni - his proposal seemed similar to the above two and he also offered jaw widening and genio broadening the chin (to be honest this chin broadening may have come out the best from the surgery but I am still swollen so...). If I did bimax with him and got infection to implants I would still have broadened chin and jaw, not only bimax.

can you please elaborate your decision?
As above.

Nice man. So did you not get lower lid retraction/canthoplasty then? Was it not needed in your case? I feel like I might need the implants you got plus those procedures.
I had no idea Pagnoni does those. I am planning to get lower blepharoplasty and canthopexy (I think I can confirm implants helped with undereye area but didn't eliminate shadows/tear through fully).

So i assume they were high set design, have given you positive orbital vector (from negative), and improved fwhr? Also they were made of PEEK? Congratulations btw, i hope the result turns out great.
Thans man. I emphasized that I want high set and he agreed those are the best for men. Regarding vector - I may post some profile photo soon and can confirm this looks different now but I'm not sure whether I should count it as positive. Those are peek implants. As for fwhr - I am not sure, will have to take measurement soon.

I may have asked him about ZSO and he told me that I need forward projection and ZSO doesn't provide this.

looks pretty good and natural, update as your swelling continues to fall pls! how much projection did u have on the midface implant (forwards/outwards)?
He only told me those are 6mm implants and if I understood they may be slighly different (as zygos aren't in perfect harmony or something)

Yeah, I am going to ask him as well when I consult.
As above

• +1
Reactions: lasthope, Administrator, to_stop_da_cope and 4 others
Where I can first consult him? Do he treat also foreigners good too?
Missed this one, I am foreigner and from what he told me he charges the same price for foreigners and locals
Edit: just look for Your Face di Mario Pagnoni on facebook and send him a message

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MandibularCel and lasthope
best of best section tbh

@her @Alexanderr @Gargantuan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345, 5'8manlet, MandibularCel and 4 others
best of best section tbh

@her @Alexanderr @Gargantuan
People on the forum who’ve actually gotten surgery, let alone made a thread about their results are quite rare. Additionally, OP has been answering tons of questions you wouldn’t find an answer to elsewhere on the forum (unless someone else got the procedures as well). So I suppose it’s worthy.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 19766, Lonenely sigma and 16 others
@wannabenormie Do your implants stick out like Saiyans? Or do they look natural

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, to_stop_da_cope and Deleted member 4797
Missed this one, I am foreigner and from what he told me he charges the same price for foreigners and locals
Edit: just look for Your Face di Mario Pagnoni on facebook and send him a message

Will updates be posted on this thread as swelling goes down? I will bookmark it tbh

• +1
Reactions: CristianT and wannabenormie
People on the forum who’ve actually gotten surgery, let alone made a thread about their results are quite rare. Additionally, OP has been answering tons of questions you wouldn’t find an answer to elsewhere on the forum (unless someone else got the procedures as well). So I suppose it’s worthy.
definitely we need as many zygo implants results as possible
let alone that guy had it together with bimax
respect

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, Alexanderr, wannabenormie and 1 other person
Cant see shit. Post better pics

• +1
Reactions: karbo, lutte and CristianT
@wannabenormie Do your implants stick out like Saiyans? Or do they look natural
No. Saiyan's implants may be the best in psl scene overall but thing to remember with him is that he had hollow cheeks even before surgery so I guess it's easier to talk about his results. Below I include photo from recent days but keep in mind I have bulked up since photo from op (around 13lbs maybe) and I wasn't at lowest bodyfat back then.

Will updates be posted on this thread as swelling goes down? I will bookmark it tbh
Sure, swelling is not the main problem at the moment though - it is body fat (photo from op was with my second lowest after the surgery but still quite high). Below is more recent result.

• +1
Reactions: zeemo, Hades, Deleted member 4804 and 8 others
No. Saiyan's implants may be the best in psl scene overall but thing to remember with him is that he had hollow cheeks even before surgery so I guess it's easier to talk about his results. Below I include photo from recent days but keep in mind I have bulked up since photo from op (around 13lbs maybe) and I wasn't at lowest bodyfat back then.

Sure, swelling is not the main problem at the moment though - it is body fat (photo from op was with my second lowest after the surgery but still quite high). Below is more recent result.
Well with his you can easily tell it’s an implant cuz you can see the lines but yours look more natural

• +1
Reactions: andro35 and wannabenormie

Looks natural af, congratulations.

Do you have any implant design pics?

Did your implant extend up to the lateral orbital rims, like this:
I got 5mm along the orbital rim

And when was the surgery performed?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes, Deleted member 4804, Pumanator and 4 others
Looks natural af, congratulations.

Do you have any implant design pics?

Did your implant extend up to the lateral orbital rims, like this:
View attachment 890245

And when was the surgery performed?
Thanks, I unfortunately don't have any design pics and I don't know whether they extend up to lateral orbital rims.
Surgery was performed around 3 months ago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 4797
Thanks, I unfortunately don't have any design pics and I don't know whether they extend up to lateral orbital rims.
Surgery was performed around 3 months ago

Could you not feel it on your face, which point the implant goes up to on your lateral orbital rim haha

What you think about this OP?

Now that poor guy is fucked and people are making fun of him.

IMG 20201226 005707

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Luis, Hades and 12 others
Could you not feel it on your face, which point the implant goes up to on your lateral orbital rim haha
I guess maybe they extend a bit :lul:

This guy posted also on this forum and in general he seemed low iq.
I don't think he needed surgery in the first place.
Also, Pagnoni has told me that swelling can take 12 months to resolve so before shitting on surgeon he could at least wait for some more.
I can talk about my results and those look like this:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 2729 and 6 others

Also, Pagnoni has told me that swelling can take 12 months to resolve so before shitting on surgeon he could at least wait for some more.
Not bad

• +1
Reactions: wannabenormie

Agreed. This retard obviously have swelling left under the chin, gonions and lips, giving the illusion of a bigger gonial angle and malocclusion.
He’s surely being autistic 1 month post op and I’m convinced the final result will be great even if he didn’t needed it.
Edit: my bad that’s 6 months p.o, which is worrying. But I still think he’s swollen

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MandibularCel
Agreed. This retard obviously have swelling left under the chin, gonions and lips, giving the illusion of a bigger gonial angle and malocclusion.
He’s surely being autistic 1 month post op and I’m convinced the final result will be great even if he didn’t needed it.
Around 3 months ago
E: Sorry, I missed that you removed the question

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bimaximum

Now that poor guy is fucked and people are making fun of him.

View attachment 890272

Wow, this is scary. He descended so much..

Wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4887 and Deleted member 4797

Did you have surgery through the same guy?