Zygos are a meme

NOTHING really matters tbh if you dont have a good smile and eyes- its THAT simple
basic shit that normies have known for centuries yet PSL autists need 15 years of studying faces to arrive at the same conclusion :feelskek:

@Primalsplit @5.5psl @Kamui @klip11 @mortis @Witheredly90 @Xangsane @ReadBooksEveryday @ConfusedBolivian @thecel @thebull

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Primalsplit and Kamui
Last edited:
NOTHING really matters tbh if you dont have a good smile and eyes- its THAT simple
basic shit that normies have known for centuries yet PSL autists need 15 years of sutdying faces to arrive at the same conclusion :feelskek:

@Primalsplit @5.5psl @Kamui @klip11 @mortis @Witheredly90 @Xangsane @ReadBooksEveryday @ConfusedBolivian @thecel @thebull
Am I a PSL autist and if so, is there any medication?

• So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker
A bad/recessed jaw is usually worse than bad eye areas but once your jaw is at least average, eyes and zygos carry you so much farther.

Smaller or bad zygos also probably means shit under eyes like me

basic shit that normies have known for centuries yet PSL autists need 15 years of sutdying faces to arrive at the same conclusion :feelskek:

All those years studying PSL just for some recessed tall MTN to pulverize their oneitis just lol

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and Skywalker
Am I a PSL autist and if so, is there any medication?
american horror story GIF

• So Sad
Reactions: klip11