Zygos are very underated here.

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Just look at these pics. You can clearly see thir zygomatic arch. Cheekbones are not much bigger than full zygos. They're high/averge set not to prominent but not flat at the same time. That's very important for side profile and 3/4.
I for example have big low set cheekbone and cery weak zygomatic arch witch doesn't look great. It makes me look bloated and round.

Cannes france 14th may 2019 jeremy meeks attends the opening and the premiere of the dead dont

Alain delon actor 1965 HNAX38

Original

Conor McGregor 946852

Images

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FMLplus, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2275
who underrated zygos???? lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, middayshowers, 195cm and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 2275
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2275
who underrated zygos???? lol
People say eye area, jaw when cheekbones are more important. Zygos and chin are nr1. 2nd eyes and jaw at the end. Harmony of course is nr 1 but in individual features zygos and chin are nr 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FMLplus and Deleted member 2227
I mean, people put jaws and eyes above zygos... but that's understandable

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
@Zygos4Life

• Love it
Reactions: Zygos4Life
People say eye area, jaw when cheekbones are more important. Zygos and chin are nr1. 2nd eyes and jaw at the end. Harmony of course is nr 1 but in individual features zygos and chin are nr 1
lol I just saw your new comment after I posted my reply, that's exactly what I said

Just look at these pics. You can clearly see thir zygomatic arch. Cheekbones are not much bigger than full zygos. They're high/averge set not to prominent but not flat at the same time. That's very important for side profile and 3/4.
I for example have big low set cheekbone and cery weak zygomatic arch witch doesn't look great. It makes me look bloated and round.

View attachment 113305

View attachment 113306

View attachment 113307

View attachment 113313

View attachment 113314
I have searched some zgygo implant ascensions

heekbone implant

malar implant

lol I just saw your new comment after I posted my reply, that's exactly what I said
Dude, if your jaws are retruded there is no chin or cheekbones that will save you. But if you have forward growth even with a moderately recessed chin (which will almost never happen if you have forward growth but anyways...) and recessed zygos you can still look somewhat good
cheekbone implant
1568590867526.png
Holy shit! Where was the incision made?

zygos are all people talk about here.

multiple posters have actually gotten zygo implants and i'm getting them in a week.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Dude, if your jaws are retruded there is no chin or cheekbones that will save you. But if you have forward growth even with a moderately recessed chin (which will almost never happen if you have forward growth but anyways...) and recessed zygos you can still look somewhat good

Holy shit! Where was the incision made?
But zygos are key to aesthics. You can look like aesthetic god with god cheekbones and weak jaw. You can't vice versa

But zygos are key to aesthics. You can look like aesthetic god with god cheekbones and weak jaw. You can't vice versa
post a pic of someone with god tier cheekbones and a weak jaw that looks good and I will believe you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and BigBoy
zygos are all people talk about here.

multiple posters have actually gotten zygo implants and i'm getting them in a week.
Do you have any before/after pics from people who’ve gotten them?

Cheekbones are not as imports eye area or jaw lol. You can get away with average zygos; they only add support to eye area in the front, and a slight increase in side profile and 3/4
I have searched some zgygo implant ascensions

heekbone implant
View attachment 113317

malar implant
View attachment 113322
Both proved eye area. Are orbital rims enough? I'm pretty sure my zygos are decent.

Cheekbones are not as imports eye area or jaw lol. You can get away with average zygos; they only add support to eye area in the front, and a slight increase in side profile and 3/4

Both proved eye area. Are orbital rims enough? I'm pretty sure my zygos are decent.
I rather have averge eyes and jaw but perect zygos and chin than vice versa

Eye area
Mouth
Chin
Forehead
Nose