Zygos starting to show through after swelling is going down (pics)

Did you have anything done to your eyes? They look good

I’ve always had decent eye area besides the orbital rim, which is now fixed. I’m happy with my eyes except for the color

I see no zygos tbh

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
They are clownish at this point in recovery lol
You're still swollen so it's impossible to know what you'll look like. But you need to get lean imo. Lean = more definition in the face.

You're still swollen so it's impossible to know what you'll look like. But you need to get lean imo. Lean = more definition in the face.

I am lean, I have visible abs.

My whole face is swollen which is why there is less definition. I also had a premaxillary/paranasal implant and perioral lipo which is why my whole face swelled up.

I am lean, I have visible abs.

My whole face is swollen which is why there is less definition. I also had a premaxillary/paranasal implant and perioral lipo which is why my whole face swelled up.
Would you mind pm'ing me pre surgery pics of you (front + side profile)? Just curious.

You're fucking stupid if you think that a hair transplant is necessary in this case. No, you don't look less attractive if you don't have NW0/NW1, in fact even the dude at your avi has kinda big forehead
francisco-lachowski.jpg

You wouldn't tell that guy "hair transplant asap needed imho" would you
ce1dbf0f-1f05-4649-a9b3-065ce631d421-jpeg.121729

show this hairline to jb's and yoiu will never see them again

Ah so your target audience is underage looking girls.
Kill yourself btw
stop answering my threads/posts and add me to blocklist
youre low pedigree

stop answering my threads/posts and add me to blocklist
youre low pedigree
Just imagine that you're too dumb for me to ignore. I bet you must be suffering a lot in your life.

What a slayer

agree, it looked ogre in the other pic
is your hair fine?

It’s thinning a little from accutane and Roids but I have been combatting that with fin and minox and no accutane

Overall still decent though
What a slayer

Not completed my ascension yet, got some more work to do before you can call me that.

It’s thinning a little from accutane and Roids but I have been combatting that with fin and minox and no accutane

Overall still decent though

Not completed my ascension yet, got some more work to do before you can call me that.
By fine I mean they are genetically not thick
i.e. hindi/italian/spanish hair are mostly THICK
fine =/ thin
thin = balding
fine = poor genetics hair quality

You look weird af

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, nastynas and Framletgod
Ok. I followed all your posts and think it is time to comment.

What makes you look plastic.
1. Weird nose shape. Looks scooped, very surgical.
2. Weird chin shape. Do you a have a chin implant? If yes replace it.
3. Skin. your skin is very shiny, might be due to laser, but it just looks a bit too shiny in my taste. In order to not look plastic, you need to avoid the following things.

Fillers
Botox
Missplaced implants
Botched procedures like rhino

Overall you dont look plastic beside the things i mentioned, but the best thing is real life feedback. Do people tell you look plastic? Does your mother? Go to a random plastic surgeon and ask him what he thinks you had done. But do not listen to this shitty forum.

As far as the implants go, great job, i am going to get the exact same thing after my jaw surgery. But eppley raised his prices alot in the last year.

Are there any courses you recommend from Getwsod. I am also a memeber there. And i need to start making some fucking money

Edit: also how did you and Eppley decide on the prenose implant and the liposuction? Did you bring it up? How did you know

• +1
Reactions: nastynas
Part of the shiny/plastic look you guys are referring to is caused by swelling. I noticed the same thing after my chin and midface implant surgery back in March, except my swelling was WAY worse than the OP's since I have such thick skin (according to several doctors I've talked to). See below:

The first two photos were taken a little over a week after the surgery, and the last photo was taken almost two MONTHS after having the surgery. So in my case, the swelling lasted for several months since I have thicker skin than most white males my age. That's why I said it might take a while for the OP to look natural again. @facemaxxed Do you know if you have thick skin?

Part of the shiny/plastic look you guys are referring to is caused by swelling. I noticed the same thing after my chin and midface implant surgery back in March, except my swelling was WAY worse than the OP's since I have such thick skin (according to several doctors I've talked to). See below:

The first two photos were taken a little over a week after the surgery, and the last photo was taken almost two MONTHS after having the surgery. So in my case, the swelling lasted for several months since I have thicker skin than most white males my age. That's why I said it might take a while for the OP to look natural again. @facemaxxed Do you know if you have thick skin?

ngl ur eye area still sucks lol

Mirin that eye area
@facemaxxed didn't only get zygo implant but orbital rim implants too, that's why he has such a perfect eye area

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 2227

2 months damn, i wouldnt be able to go out with a face like that, i would probably have fallen into depression

why is the area under your chin so much saggy ?

also your eye area is fucked, did it improve ?

looks like you have NCT and strabismus from the pic

ngl ur eye area still sucks lol

Going to Taban this winter to get my eye area overhauled
2 months damn, i wouldnt be able to go out with a face like that, i would probably have fallen into depression

why is the area under your chin so much saggy ?

also your eye area is fucked, did it improve ?

looks like you have NCT and strabismus from the pic

The area under my chin looks so bloated because a hematoma developed there. I actually had to fly back to have it drained by my surgeon.

The eye area wasn't really affected by the implants, except it got rid of most of my negative orbital vector. I'm planning on going to Taban in a few months to get my eye area overhauled though (orbital decompression, lower lid retraction surgery, canthoplasty).

Yeah, it sucked being so swollen for over 2 months, but I'm hoping it means I might not age as rapidly as other white males if my skin really is that much thicker than theirs.

Last edited:
Implants will always look bad and unnatural the best option is always to move the bone not to talk that down the line implants could get infected and have to be removed etc and yes i had chin implant surgery but nothing beats the results of my bimax. And OP you need to work on your mental health you will NEVER be happy with how you look not matter how many procedures you do , i used to be like you 3 years ago, find peace my friend and work on your self esteem.

How’s it coming along FaceMaxed, does it look natural?