Zygos starting to show through after swelling is going down (pics)

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
Swelling is still so bad but it’s improving slightly

Attachments

• 268E305D-C435-44A8-967C-1E38DA9B2AC9.png
    268E305D-C435-44A8-967C-1E38DA9B2AC9.png
    68.4 KB · Views: 889
  • +1
Reactions: draco, NormieKilla, UglyMan and 13 others
looks good but I would refrain from posting pics untill swelling is all the way down, theres way to many autists on here that dont understand the concept of swelling

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Darkstrand, Bishop and 11 others
Mirin that eye area

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Nobody96 and Lorsss
Mirin that eye area

I think he performed a light canthopexy at the same time as the implant so he improved my PCT a little.

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96 and Deleted member 2227
You look like a slayer tbh

The only implant I’d get from Eppley would be the zygo-infraorbital-malar implants. I feel like if I had to choose one that’d be the most impactful

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, 195cm and Nobody96
what was the implant material?

You look like a slayer tbh

The only implant I’d get from Eppley would be the zygo-infraorbital-malar implants. I feel like if I had to choose one that’d be the most impactful

I feel like this implant is gonna explode in popularity for men in the next few years, could even go mainstream.

It literally turns your face from normie to slayer. It’s also remarkable how much healthier and attractive someone looks without hallows under their eyes.

Even people with average cheekbones could probably benefit

Definitely best bang for buck implant.
what was the implant material?

Custom silicone

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 14978, Nobody96 and 1 other person
are you worried about the silicon eroding, if medpor or PEEK were cheaper would you go for them instead.

Not worried because I’ll be keeping these in for life

hair transplant asap needed imho

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
are you planned to do stroma ?
mirin those hooded eyes: is it from surgery ?

do you think I could achieve a silimar improvement in zygos/malar area with a fat grafting? (it is 10 times cheaper)

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
do you think I could achieve a silimar improvement in zygos/malar area with a fat grafting? (it is 10 times cheaper)
Stop coping with fat grafts
Fat grafts only are effective when there isn't enough fat(upper eyelide,under eye area ,nasolabial folds)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ldar = cope, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3043
Stop coping with fat grafts
Fat grafts only are effective when there isn't enough fat(upper eyelide,under eye area ,nasolabial folds)
fat graft is perfect to fix upper eyelid exposure and nasolabial folds, but it can also be used to increase chin and reshape the nose, just like volume fillers.

20190927 142340

my initial ascension plan consisted in getting a fat graft in eyelids and nose and then an implant on chin and zygos.

after discovering the efficiency of the volume fat graft I decided to ask the surgeon to inject fat in chin and zygos too so I will save the money for chin and zygo implants

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
are you planned to do stroma ?
mirin those hooded eyes: is it from surgery ?

Yes I wanna do Stroma too when it comes out

My eye shape is natural but the area around then are totally swollen so be aware of that

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Nobody96 and Deleted member 3043
did u have a NCT before? if yes does this help fixing that? or did u just want god-zygos?

hair transplant asap needed imho
You're fucking stupid if you think that a hair transplant is necessary in this case. No, you don't look less attractive if you don't have NW0/NW1, in fact even the dude at your avi has kinda big forehead
francisco-lachowski.jpg

You wouldn't tell that guy "hair transplant asap needed imho" would you

Not gonna say anything because surgery was very recnt

My forehead is big and I'm I'm subhuman
I bet you have a lot more to worry about.

tumblr_nu4rpdrjZx1qg22hlo1_1280.jpg

For anyone still wondering, I don't mean to say that if you have a big forehead you are attractive but it is a non issue if everything else on your face is acceptable.

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC

you should inject kybella around the cheek area to make it look alot defined. Kybella is great against thick skin.

Also once the swelling goes down, the implant will slowly settle in meaning the size will go down in that cheek area.

• Hmm...
Reactions: 2peasinapod
you should inject kybella around the cheek area to make it look alot defined. Kybella is great against thick skin.
View attachment 121490
View attachment 121493

Yes I think I will do some kybella of the upper nasoblabial fold area once all the swelling has gone down.

Also once the swelling goes down, the implant will slowly settle in meaning the size will go down in that cheek area.
Not gonna say anything because surgery was very recnt

Just say what you are thinking.

Think it looks bad?

OP thanks for sharing; I personally think you will coming out looking natural. I was wondering, how bad is the eyelid scar? Are you applying any anti-scar cream?
View attachment 121490
View attachment 121493

I had seen the guy in the bottom pic before but I can’t remember from where or whether he’s natural or got something done? Other than nose and horizontally short and thin lips, he’s very good looking.

OP thanks for sharing; I personally think you will coming out looking natural. I was wondering, how bad is the eyelid scar? Are you applying any anti-scar cream?

I had seen the guy in the bottom pic before but I can’t remember from where or whether he’s natural or got something done? Other than nose and horizontally short and thin lips, he’s very good looking.

Eppley told me no need to apply scar cream

Dude where’s the swelling? If you already got definition 3 days after surgery be prepared for a really underwhelming result because in my experience roughly 65% of it will go down.

Mines were the size of the apple 3 days after surgery.

In fact I’ve found pics:

4oWm7be

7ISfqtg

This is supposed to be a period when your face swells the most, it should look freaky lol.

• +1
Reactions: noped
I bet you have a lot more to worry about.

tumblr_nu4rpdrjZx1qg22hlo1_1280.jpg

For anyone still wondering, I don't mean to say that if you have a big forehead you are attractive but it is a non issue if everything else on your face is acceptable.
A lot of retards here dont understand what a "tall face" (large forehead combined with long middle third and compact midface) is so they tell people to get hair translants event though it would destroy their harmony

Dude where’s the swelling? If you already got definition 3 days after surgery be prepared for a really underwhelming result because in my experience roughly 65% of it will go down.

In fact I’ve found pics:

4oWm7be

7ISfqtg

This is supposed to be a period when your face swells the most, it should look freaky lol.

Mine is swollen af but not as bad as yours, we did go conservative on the lateral edges because I already have a wide face. On 2mm thickness. I think yours was 4mm correct? Here’s a better angle:

Attachments

• CE1DBF0F-1F05-4649-A9B3-065CE631D421.jpeg
    CE1DBF0F-1F05-4649-A9B3-065CE631D421.jpeg
    65 KB · Views: 1,127
Mine is swollen af but not as bad as yours, we did go conservative on the lateral edges because I already have a wide face. On 2mm thickness. I think yours was 4mm correct? Here’s a better angle:
the cheeks are probably swollen also due to your premaxillary implant so that may make the Zygo implant look minuscule in comparison

but fuck, I wish Eppley wouldnt shave off size of cheek implants, I mean patients deserve to get there full moneys worth.

the cheeks are probably swollen also due to your premaxillary implant so that may make the Zygo implant look minuscule in comparison

but fuck, I wish Eppley wouldnt shave off size of cheek implants, I mean patients deserve to get there full moneys worth.

He didn’t shave mine down,

And yes I think you’re right that my lower cheeks are swollen from the premaxillary implant and also the perioral lipo which is covering up the zygos a bit

how much did it end up costing?

He didn’t shave mine down,

And yes I think you’re right that my lower cheeks are swollen from the premaxillary implant and also the perioral lipo which is covering up the zygos a bit

Wait you had not only infraorbital-zygomatic implant but also premaxilarry one with lipo and you look as fresh as this without a single bruise?

If I were you I’d be booking CT Scan ASAP to make sure Eppley didn’t just use fillers on you.😆

Also, even if I did have 4mm, thickness of the implant does not play much role in how swollen you will end up.

Wait you had not only infraorbital-zygomatic implant but also premaxilarry one with lipo and you look as fresh as this without a single bruise?

If I were you I’d be booking CT Scan ASAP to make sure Eppley didn’t just use fillers on you.😆

Also, even if I did have 4mm, thickness of the implant does not play much role in how swollen you will end up.

I’m a quick recoverer.

I looked like a soccer ball on day one

I’m liking the results so far but yes let’s hope it doesn’t reduce down to nothing

Attachments

• 4D8434A8-B8EA-4250-8CE4-B0A99B1BFC16.png
    4D8434A8-B8EA-4250-8CE4-B0A99B1BFC16.png
    161.5 KB · Views: 365
  • CE9935C4-7749-4B97-B563-6C92ABE2D578.png
    CE9935C4-7749-4B97-B563-6C92ABE2D578.png
    175.9 KB · Views: 376
  • B1C90BBA-A302-4617-9970-52F3CD937013.png
    B1C90BBA-A302-4617-9970-52F3CD937013.png
    62.1 KB · Views: 399
  • +1
Reactions: Golden Glass

In fact I’ve found pics:

4oWm7be

7ISfqtg

your results were pretty good

did you get your zygos to project fowardly? or was it just lateral projection?

I’m a quick recoverer.

I looked like a soccer ball on day one

I’m liking the results so far but yes let’s hope it doesn’t reduce down to nothing

@facemaxxed holy shit I think you’re going to come out of this looking great. Thanks for putting up these pics they’ll serve to help out plenty in the future.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2527
@facemaxxed holy shit I think you’re going to come out of this looking great. Thanks for putting up these pics they’ll serve to help out plenty in the future.

Cheers and no worries.

You gonna get eppley implants?

Cheers and no worries.

You gonna get eppley implants?

@facemaxxed
Yeah I’ll eventually get them if my osteotomy procedures don’t give me satisfactory results. After results like yours, @Saiyan ’s and @SurgerySoon ’s. It’s pretty obvious that cheekbone implants CAN look good and natural; it just takes the correct implant and obviously the correct surgeon.

@facemaxxed
Yeah I’ll eventually get them if my osteotomy procedures don’t give me satisfactory results. After results like yours, @Saiyan ’s and @SurgerySoon ’s. It’s pretty obvious that cheekbone implants CAN look good and natural; it just takes the correct implant and obviously the correct surgeon.

I wouldn’t go to anyone besides eppley or Dr Y, they are simply the best.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
Yeah, I remember there being another doc in the Los Angeles area who seems to also be great for implants but just doesn’t have the online presence Eppley or Yaremchuck have, but with him being the same price range as either of those, I’d much rather go with E or Y.

Yeah, I remember there being another doc in the Los Angeles area who seems to also be great for implants but just doesn’t have the online presence Eppley or Yaremchuck have, but with him being the same price range as either of those, I’d much rather go with E or Y.

Would you be open to posting pics so we can see your starting point?

@facemaxxed i know your face is still bloated, but I was wondering if you can estimate about how much body fat percent you are at? And before the procedure, did you ever carry a lot of weight in the face? I assume yes because you got lipo. I personally only start to get full in the face if I’m 20 lbs + overweight, which I haven’t been for a long time.

@facemaxxed i know your face is still bloated, but I was wondering if you can estimate about how much body fat percent you are at? And before the procedure, did you ever carry a lot of weight in the face? I assume yes because you got lipo. I personally only start to get full in the face if I’m 20 lbs + overweight, which I haven’t been for a long time.

I’m quite lean but my face has thick skin and does tend to hold water and some fat genetically.

The perioral lipo was a great idea as eppley said he removed quite a bit and I can already see good results even though the swelling.

Just look how much healthier my midface looks

I’m quite lean but my face has thick skin and does tend to hold water and some fat genetically.

The perioral lipo was a great idea as eppley said he removed quite a bit and I can already see good results even though the swelling.

Just look how much healthier my midface looks

damn it looks like you beat up by a bunch of bbc's

is the right pic a "after pic" as well or is it a before pic?

damn it looks like you beat up by a bunch of bbc's

is the right pic a "after pic" as well or is it a before pic?

Right pic is before look at the orbital rims and zygos

• +1
Reactions: Gosick
Would you be open to posting pics so we can see your starting point?
No sadly, at least not any time soon. I feel like maybe after I get double jaw surgery, as that would be an accurate starting point pre implants. But even then I’m not sure... I’m sorry but I just don’t think I have the balls to post pics publicly like you, @SurgerySoon , or @Saiyan , especially with all the media scrutiny these sites have been getting. I can easily be found online, and I work I’m through the internet too, so I just feel too paranoid with that. Who knows though maybe I will eventually do so... I just feel like I’d only do it if I’m undergoing a procedure never posted about, so people know what results are possible. @Saiyan did that for me in regards to zygomatic arch implants, so if I end up doing something like an OBO, then I’d be way more likely to share my results, considering that’s something that has never been done on these forums.

Right pic is before look at the orbital rims and zygos
oh yea, wasnt paying attention

In the "after" pic, your upper lip looks like it protrudes more, it could be a case of swelling, once the implant settles, i hope that protrusion gets resolved.

Your Zygo results mog the fuck out of @ZUZZCEL 's imo
No sadly, at least not any time soon. I feel like maybe after I get double jaw surgery, as that would be an accurate starting point pre implants. But even then I’m not sure... I’m sorry but I just don’t think I have the balls to post pics publicly like you, @SurgerySoon , or @Saiyan , especially with all the media scrutiny these sites have been getting. I can easily be found online, and I work I’m through the internet too, so I just feel too paranoid with that. Who knows though maybe I will eventually do so... I just feel like I’d only do it if I’m undergoing a procedure never posted about, so people know what results are possible. @Saiyan did that for me in regards to zygomatic arch implants, so if I end up doing something like an OBO, then I’d be way more likely to share my results, considering that’s something that has never been done on these forums.

lmao @ this high inhibness, no wonder your incel

oh yea, wasnt paying attention

In the "after" pic, your upper lip looks like it protrudes more, it could be a case of swelling, once the implant settles, i hope that protrusion gets resolved.

Your Zygo results mog the fuck out of @ZUZZCEL 's imo

lmao @ this high inhibness, no wonder your incel

Lmao @ thinking I’m incel. I’m not here to “cure” being an “incel”. I’m here because I want to improve my own appearance, for my own sake, because 1. I want to and 2. I can damn well afford it. If you’re just gonna troll and post shit like “it’s over boyo” go be an incel somewhere else, this is looksmax.me not incels.is