Zyzz was DYEL even on roids. Imagine being so extreme you drugmaxx and still look shit

Crayola CØck

Crayola CØck

You Will Never Be What A Man Should Be
If this what test 500 and tren 500 and mast 200 a week took it never began for him:

artworks-3Ep1HJmbPueieJ03-wGSqmA-t500x500.jpg

artworks-iDSBN79557LgXuRQ-5FZNEg-t500x500.jpg

artworks-6uIXl1IN7R2m34hd-nNy3BA-t500x500.jpg

2482cb41baaa340dd765ee73b5d8be2a.jpg
81264752_1407282767.jpg

Over for him. His own genes or nature yeeted him for existence.

Terrible frame.

Needed mega doses to look even weakly athletic.

You all are fooled by his edited pics, IRL he was DYEL to many framemogging natty dudes.

If this is what it takes some of you to take multiple compounds don't even bother.

@5.5psl @Orc @Bonesbonesbonesbone @rdsky @cmfanel @tyronelite @Blackgymmax @thereallegend @Gaygymmaxx @Ai Impact @Pretty @ReadBooksEveryday

Shirt on and nobody would think anything more than ethnic, skinny techno weirdo dude.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 23391, Allornothing and 11 others
Any more muscle than Zyzz is just male gaze anyway. Also that physique is achievable natty it’d just take a long ass time.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: anthony111553, ShowerMaxxing, MonoTBB and 55 others
Typical framcel who copes with going gym to compensate for his terrorist face even though his height was decent (6’2)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Deleted member 32973, Kamui and 7 others
Wdym nigga his physique looks good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, Deleted member 32973, ShowerMaxxing and 22 others
  • +1
Reactions: Arditi and Deleted member 47552
still mogs 99% of the population

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, Mike141, kuroro and 20 others
Any more muscle than Zyzz is just male gaze anyway. Also that physique is achievable natty it’d just take a long ass time.

If anything noticeably bigger than Zyzz is male gaze then no dude needs to lift much or roid much at all to be male peak.

Some dudes are almost as big as him lean mass wise who definitely don't roid.

He was like 190 diced at 6'2"

For roids that is absolutely pathetic and barely justifies using 3 compounds like he was crusiing constantly

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars and Kristin
zyzz mogs 99% of the forum + he is a legend.

Suck dick OP

• +1
Reactions: TrueBlueRetard, shalomnigga, ShowerMaxxing and 20 others
U mirin brah?

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, Dystopial, kingpiin and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Dystopial and kingpiin
Cope

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, dantemaxxing, Mio and 5 others

Attachments

• Cope.gif
    Cope.gif
    179.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Arditi and kingpiin

Ask any normie if Zyzz looked "huge" for being on big gear.

Many would give a resounding "No" as an answer.

Zyzz needed tons of gear to look BARELY above DYEL if diced.

His shit frame did not improve and he looks small still even at his biggest compared to many other bodybuilders.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
If this what test 500 and tren 500 and mast 200 a week took it never began for him:

81264752_1407282767.jpg

Terrible frame.

You all are fooled by his edited pics, IRL he was DYEL to many framemogging natty dudes.

If this is what it takes some of you to take multiple compounds don't even bother.

@5.5psl @Orc @Bonesbonesbonesbone @rdsky @cmfanel @tyronelite @Blackgymmax @thereallegend @Gaygymmaxx @Ai Impact @Pretty @ReadBooksEveryday

Shirt on and nobody would think anything more than ethnic, skinny techno weirdo dude.
he was good enough to get laid, that's all that matters

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 42566, mogstars and 18 others
Ask any normie if Zyzz looked "huge" for being on big gear.

Many would give a resounding "No" as an answer.

Zyzz needed tons of gear to look BARELY above DYEL if diced.

His shit frame did not improve and he looks small still even at his biggest compared to many other bodybuilders.
He has top 1% physique. Why would u even want to be larger

He doesn't need to be larger jfl he's great for slaying foids

He clearly looks like he lifts jfl He does not look dyel what r u on about have u seen in a shirt He looks fine

And anyway if he had bad genes and roids got him to this then that's a fantastic ascension

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 42566, !MagicMan777, Yerico7 and 6 others
water

• +1
Reactions: Crayola CØck
Keep making excuses not to get your lazy ass to the gym

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 42566, mogstars and 5 others
Typical framcel who copes with going gym to compensate for his terrorist face even though his height was decent (6’2)
Keep coping

he was good enough to get laid, that's all that matters

Crackhead can get laid. Simply getting laid sets no standards you moron.

That is like looking up to a ditch digger because he has ambition JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin
R u retarded he looks good

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, mogstars, dantemaxxing and 2 others
Keep making excuses not to get your lazy ass to the gym

He looked like a Peruvian immigrant who sat on a vial of test e by accident and then forgot how to eat for a few weeks.

His shit frame and need for over 1 gram of shit a week to look like a brown surfer dude. Jfl

Photoshop him with no tattoos and lighter skin and he'd look EVEN WORSE

He was blessed with dark skin because it helped him look more athletic/tone at least.

Last edited:

81264752_1407282767.jpg

Terrible frame.

He was shredded. The reason why he doesn't look bigger is not because of his shit genetics. It's because he didn't eat enough to be bigger.

If Zyzz was 6'2" 190 lbs, I'm bigger than him by BMI standards. He has 23.13 BMI. My BMI is 25.04 (167cm 153.1 lbs). And I am and always was 100% natty.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Crayola CØck and Kristin
He was shredded. The reason why he doesn't look bigger is not because of his shit genetics. It's because he didn't eat enough to be bigger.

If Zyzz was 6'2" 190 lbs, I'm bigger than him by BMI standards. He has 23.13 BMI. My BMI is 25.04 (167cm 153.1 lbs). And I am and always was 100% natty.

Who gives.

If a nigga takes over a gram of gear PLUS works out.

And cannot be at least 200+ at 6 fucking 2 inches lean

He will be small IRL. NOT TO MENTION he was on 3 compounds and still could not even bench 315 once. So he was small and quite weak too for being a gymgoing roidcel turd. Keep idolizing this unremarkable, shitskin dead young roider.

no looksmaxxer should be taking roids

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, Constantin Denis, RoyaleWithCheese and 1 other person
Who gives.

He will be small IRL. NOT TO MENTION he was on 3 compounds and still could not even bench 315 once. So he was small and quite weak too for being a gymgoing roidcel turd. Keep idolizing this unremarkable, shitskin dead young roider.
I'm literally willing to bet that you can't even bench a plate jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Dystopial
Crackhead can get laid. Simply getting laid sets no standards you moron.

That is like looking up to a ditch digger because he has ambition JFL
if someone opened a portal to hell resurrecting Zyzz, and both you and him went clubbing, he would get all the bitches and mog ur ass

Furthermore if everyone can get laid why does this site exist then, retard?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Kirby7000 and Deleted member 47552

81264752_1407282767.jpg

Terrible frame.

He looks good stop coping faggot

• +1
Reactions: Dystopial, Kristin and Deleted member 47552
Who gives.

Do you even lift bro?
That's not how biology works.
You can not gain 10 lbs if you don't fucking eat enough calories. lmfao.
Also strength does not correlate 1:1 with muscular hypertrophy. You can have well developed pecs without having to bench 315.
I have a left forearm strain (pronator teres) since late September so I've stopped benching completely since last week. And do all my chest work with machines and cables now. The key to growing pecs and any other muscle is to train them to muscular failure or at least in proximity to it. Which you can accomplish with your pecs without even benching.

A lot of aesthetic brahs like Zyzz and Mike The Situation from Jersey Shore are concerned heavily with abs and being lean. And not size. That's why they don't eat enough to be truly big. Though I saw some recent pics of Mike The Situation where he did look bigger these days.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars and Deleted member 47552
Lmao it’s because he’s tall. Most 6’2+ guys ain’t getting jacked without big cycles

• +1
Reactions: Kristin

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok and Deleted member 47552
Oh god the suckdick zoomer fanboys whose goals in life are going to a warehouse 5 times a week for 3 hours each day and then go out at night, get drunk and dance with your gaymbros while screaming "We made it!!!" got mad at you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: festinalente, nanefer, Constantin Denis and 1 other person
I'm literally willing to bet that you can't even bench a plate jfl.

Of course not or barely becuz I am natty and not a gymbro.

If I was on 3 compounds and a gymcel I'd surely rep 315 at least.

81264752_1407282767.jpg

Terrible frame.

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Of course not or barely becuz I am natty and not a gymbro.

If I was on 3 compounds and a gymcel I'd surely rep 315 at least.
Every twink can say that they would be able to rep xyz, blah blah blah.
But in reality you just can't put in the work and get high on copium instead.

@Crayola CØck
How did you even post this thread if you can't bench a plate ffs?

he is 6'2 btw

Dude looked so Indian it’s wild

mirin his dancing skills dont give a fuck about other stuff i cannot dance like that even if im on heroin

• Love it
Reactions: mogstars
I was just talking to a 5'10 Asian woman, just after talking to a 5'11 White woman, before texting my (female) 5'9 Indian friend.

6'2 is inadequate.

PS: No, I can't escape the friend zone, seems to be a facial aesthetics issue.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
I was just talking to a 5'10 Asian woman, just after talking to a 5'11 White woman, before texting my (female) 5'9 Indian friend.
Dafuck, are you a wnba scout or some shit?
6'2 is inadequate.
Wrong.
Project David Laid is going ahead, so #MakingItTo188cm is key.

No, people are just getting taller.

You need to be 200cm minimum to not get accidentally crushed by the average North Chinese immigrant.
Out of curiosity, where tf do you live?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back