Zyzz was DYEL even on roids. Imagine being so extreme you drugmaxx and still look shit

He's kurd who was born in moscow.

When did this forum decide roided ogremaxxing looked remotely good?

Do you live in a city?
Yes.
Not tryna doxx myself but it has a high-ish population too, and is quite densely populated also.

• +1
Reactions: Graham
Somebody post illegal shit so this dogshit thread gets deleted.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47552
  • +1
  • +1
No bigger pet peeve in life than people talking about shit they don’t know.
He's just loading up copium because he knows zyzz mogs his twink body.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Yes.
Not tryna doxx myself but it has a high-ish population too, and is quite densely populated also.
In the richer, more rural areas, people are taller and usually Caucasian, hence heights like that seen in other European countries.

He was 6'0-6'1, dunno why everyone here is saying he was 6'2. He had 6'0 on his profile in the bodybuilding forum but later started claiming 6'1.

Last edited:
In the richer, more rural areas, people are taller and usually Caucasian, hence heights like that seen in other European countries.
Ok, but the average height for a caucasian male is 5'10ish, with females at around 5'4?

Ok, but the average height for a caucasian male is 5'10ish, with females at around 5'4?
No. Unless this is America. They seem to grow laterally as opposed to vertically.

The official UK stats say its 5'10 for UK males and 5'5 for females, but there is a massive amount of immigration, especially from poorer countries, which will drive the height down.

I saw an article saying that the UK average male height would hit 6'0 in the 2010s and that was back in the 90s, yet officially everyone is still a manlet.

From personal experience, I seem to be slightly above the medium height in my friend groups.

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh and Deleted member 47552
No. Unless this is America. They seem to grow laterally as opposed to vertically.
JFL
The official UK stats say its 5'10 for UK males and 5'5 for females, but there is a massive amount of immigration, especially from poorer countries, which will drive the height down.
Fair.
I saw an article saying that the UK average male height would hit 6'0 in the 2010s and that was back in the 90s, yet officially everyone is still a manlet.

From personal experience, I seem to be slightly above the medium height in my friend groups.
Height?
Btw check out this banger thread

• +1
Reactions: Graham
You're baiting. Obviously you know zyzz looks good

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kristin and Crayola CØck
You're baiting. Obviously you know zyzz looks good

Not that good. He is as overrated as the "PSL Gods."

Many gymcels unironically look up to him as the master of physiques when his isn't too great.

Shit muscle builsing genes tbh

Even me with a mild sarm (s4 4 weeks cycle) gained more muscle in 1 month lol
Screenshot 20231030 144157 comhuaweihimovieoverseas

• JFL
Reactions: Crayola CØck
Even me with a mild sarm (s4 4 weeks cycle) gained more muscle in 1 month lol View attachment 2548321

Lol you look as big as him just with higher bf% and only on sarms?

Proves how small he was for what he was taking, many guys easily can sizemog+strengthmog him with less gear.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Yes amd just 4 weeks on it, and not a strong sarm like rad140 or yk11 just s4

Proves how small he was for what he was taking, many guys easily can sizemog+strengthmog him with less gear.

Also he had a shitty diet, training and lifestyle so he could be bigger if he was more foxused on training but still he had dog shit amdrogen receptors

If this what test 500 and tren 500 and mast 200 a week took it never began for him:

artworks-3Ep1HJmbPueieJ03-wGSqmA-t500x500.jpg

artworks-iDSBN79557LgXuRQ-5FZNEg-t500x500.jpg

artworks-6uIXl1IN7R2m34hd-nNy3BA-t500x500.jpg

2482cb41baaa340dd765ee73b5d8be2a.jpg
81264752_1407282767.jpg

Over for him. His own genes or nature yeeted him for existence.

Terrible frame.

Needed mega doses to look even weakly athletic.

You all are fooled by his edited pics, IRL he was DYEL to many framemogging natty dudes.

If this is what it takes some of you to take multiple compounds don't even bother.

@5.5psl @Orc @Bonesbonesbonesbone @rdsky @cmfanel @tyronelite @Blackgymmax @thereallegend @Gaygymmaxx @Ai Impact @Pretty @ReadBooksEveryday

Shirt on and nobody would think anything more than ethnic, skinny techno weirdo dude.
He had good frame tho, just shitty muscle building genes

He had good frame tho, just shitty muscle building genes

Are you high? His frame was utter dog shit

He is barely wider than the petite 110 lb. women he is posing next to.

My shoulders are wider than his were natty and without working out lol

He was legit not even 21 inch bideltoid on over a gram of roids a week plus gymcelling for years.

Last edited:
Are you high? His frame was utter dog shit

He is barely wider than the petite 110 lb. women he is posing next to.

My shoulders are wider than his were natty and without working out lol

He was legit not even 21 inch bideltoid on over a gram of roids a week plus gymcelling for years.
He was 6'2 lanklet genes, small bones but carried by height

If this what test 500 and tren 500 and mast 200 a week took it never began for him:

81264752_1407282767.jpg

Terrible frame.

You all are fooled by his edited pics, IRL he was DYEL to many framemogging natty dudes.

If this is what it takes some of you to take multiple compounds don't even bother.

@5.5psl @Orc @Bonesbonesbonesbone @rdsky @cmfanel @tyronelite @Blackgymmax @thereallegend @Gaygymmaxx @Ai Impact @Pretty @ReadBooksEveryday

Shirt on and nobody would think anything more than ethnic, skinny techno weirdo dude.
Ive been saying this for a while in the slopworld discord server about how overrated Zyzz, Jon skywalker and Chestbrah are in terms of peak male aesetheticZ

81264752_1407282767.jpg

Terrible frame.

He trained like shit

Oh god the suckdick zoomer fanboys whose goals in life are going to a warehouse 5 times a week for 3 hours each day and then go out at night, get drunk and dance with your gaymbros while screaming "We made it!!!" got mad at you
Image0

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Lucky bastard, that's what I'm aiming for.
Insane potential for an aesthetic body.
Aim for taller, I'm just a bit above average for my race and social class (other races are catching up too), these gen alpha TikTokers who are injecting HGH at 12 are going to be huge by 2028 :lul: .

That being said, the limiting factor for me is easily my face and will most likely be for anyone above 6'0.

Aim for taller, I'm just a bit above average for my race and social class (other races are catching up too), these gen alpha TikTokers who are injecting HGH at 12 are going to be huge by 2028 :lul: .
Wtf dude, that can't be true.
Anyway I'm just gonna have to wait and see how far I can go.
That being said, the limiting factor for me is easily my face and will most likely be for anyone above 6'0.
Are you mtn+?

81264752_1407282767.jpg

Terrible frame.

He still slayed so it doesnt matter

• +1
Typical framcel who copes with going gym to compensate for his terrorist face even though his height was decent (6’2)

What's a perfect height according to you?
6'7-6'8 Nba Lanket? Gtfo coper

Are you mtn+?
Depends on who you ask. I'd say right now I'm low to mid LTN, whereas about 5 months ago I was truecel.

At my peak ratings varied a lot, ranging from high MTN to HTN, but personally I'd say high MTN. I the photos I submitted to Nero rated me Chad :forcedsmile:, which really shows how far off these "blackpill" YouTubers are.

Depends on who you ask. I'd say right now I'm low to mid LTN, whereas about 5 months ago I was truecel.
Mirin the ascension brah!
At my peak ratings varied a lot, ranging from high MTN to HTN, but personally I'd say high MTN.
Woah.
How'd you descend to truecel?
I the photos I submitted to Nero rated me Chad :forcedsmile:, which really shows how far off these "blackpill" YouTubers are.
:lul:

How are you treating it?
I was using minoxodil, but that makes no difference on its own for me, I've been meaning to start microneedling to get the temples back, but right now I need to just halt the balding and increase the density, so I've been looking into various drugs, but I've been holding off on finesteride as I'm not a particularly dimorphic individual, and have medical issues that could be exaggerated by reducing systemic DHT.

• +1
I garuentee you’ve never used roids and are way smaller than zyzz. Most roid users are actually smaller than Zyzz. 500 test and mast and tren is a fairly mild cycle actually.

You are also a dumbfuck who has not made a single post on this forum which didn’t indicate single digit IQ.

• +1
I was using minoxodil, but that makes no difference on its own for me, I've been meaning to start microneedling to get the temples back, but right now I need to just halt the balding and increase the density, so I've been looking into various drugs, but I've been holding off on finesteride as I'm not a particularly dimorphic individual, and have medical issues that could be exaggerated by reducing systemic DHT.
Have you used oils?

I garuentee you’ve never used roids and are way smaller than zyzz. Most roid users are actually smaller than Zyzz. 500 test and mast and tren is a fairly mild cycle actually.

You are also a dumbfuck who has not made a single post on this forum which didn’t indicate single digit IQ.
He literally said that he can't bench a plate jfl.

What's a perfect height according to you?
6'7-6'8 Nba Lanket? Gtfo coper
6’10 is ideal if you want to stay alive in 2025 no matter what body type lanklet or bulky

• JFL
Reactions: Crayola CØck and SAQUIB66
6’10 is ideal if you want to stay alive in 2025 no matter what body type lanklet or bulky
Fuck I am a feet shorter than that.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav

Users who are viewing this thread

Back