Just overheard a heightpill

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Kraken
I am in an Air BNB tbh. I overheard some college sluts walking down the street drunk and screaming. Look out my window they are 3 white girls, onr white chubby normie guy tho I didn’t get good look. But just image white chubby normie.

all of them were the same height including the guy. So unless the women were all very tall then the guy was a manlet.

Anyway one of the girls was drunk and starts screaming about dating whatever, but I hear her scream “but he’s tall tho he’s tall tho” and something about the Denver Broncos jfl. Imagine if this college becky is fucking with a guy in the Broncos jfl.

Anyway I was thinking, unless that guy she’s hanging with is gay then he is for sure a beta orbiter. It’s so cringe seeing blackpill play out in real life ngl. This is why I stopped wagecucking, too many blackpills

@murdah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, kviijjjjj, Ricky212 and 2 others
6ft isn’t tall. You are just barely safe from manlet hell

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jinnu and murdah
Probably a gay best friend. Its honestly over if you’re a guy in a female friendgroup and they talk about chads while you’re around them :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, mb2007 and RecessedChinCel
Probably a gay best friend. Its honestly over if you’re a guy in a female friendgroup and they talk about chads while you’re around them :feelscry:
Im hoping he’s gay bsf or it’s legit over for him. Like giga over

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
I’m exaggerating tbh. But

I get called tall when I leave my basement but I’m just ugly tbh
6’ lightskin, you were born with the package to be a slayer.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
6’ lightskin, you were born with the package to be a slayer.
I’m legit recessed tho bru I gotta get jaw surgery it’s brutal.

• So Sad
Being platonically friends with a foid (unless she's your fam/relative or business partner or sumshit like that) in the first place is already begging to get cucked.

• +1
I’m legit recessed tho bru I gotta get jaw surgery it’s brutal.
Bimax is very brutal honestly, even more brutal than LL i’d say. I’ve seen so many bimax videos and they look straight out of a snuff film

• +1
Being platonically friends with a foid (unless she's your fam/relative or business partner or sumshit like that) in the first place is already begging to get cucked.
Yeah, its not cucked if you’re friends with benefits.

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
  • +1
Bimax is very brutal honestly, even more brutal than LL i’d say. I’ve seen so many bimax videos and they look straight out of a snuff film
Nah bimax looks brutal but it’s not that bad tbh. The surgery itself is the easy part, hard part is financing, waiting for surgery, and then recovery time. All life wasted.

But LL is even worse, excruciating pain, way more expensive, way less accessible for the average joe, takes more time to recover, more potential complications and risks.

Yup being recessed sucks. Especially knowing I have a decent pheno and height I just am cucked in that regard.

• So Sad
a am
Nah bimax looks brutal but it’s not that bad tbh. The surgery itself is the easy part, hard part is financing, waiting for surgery, and then recovery time. All life wasted.

But LL is even worse, excruciating pain, way more expensive, way less accessible for the average joe, takes more time to recover, more potential complications and risks.

Yup being recessed sucks. Especially knowing I have a decent pheno and height I just am cucked in that regard.
You can always grow a beard tho

• Hmm...
do you have colored eyes

Inferior mix.
I knew this cute mulatto girl in HS and when I learned she was WMBF I was legit baffled because it never occurred to me at the time a white man would ever desire a black woman.

• JFL
I knew this cute mulatto girl in HS and when I learned she was WMBF I was legit baffled because it never occurred to me at the time a white man would ever desire a black woman.
WMBF is kinda common but not on the level of BMWF

• +1
Yeah ur WMBF for sure.
the superior mix IMG 7932

• JFL