the biggest slayer in the UK is not a pretty boy or model tier face guy it's...

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
A high dom sex appeal tall guy:

this is his face:

no guy in the UK mogs him he literally pumps and dumps stacies like Lottie Moss for fun and his face is max HTN.

Learn quickly rotters. Face is over rated and looking dom and masc is law.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lirevk, copingtoohardrn, JoshuaG and 14 others
Sex appeal and looking masc and dom in the UK is law this nigga would destroy Barret, Chico and O'pry on online dating and in clubs because he has insane sex appeal which is law in the UK.

Now read that three times for me and never forget it if you are a Ukcel.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: atlantean, murdah, Cutecel2001 and 6 others
just be tall , jacked and htn
thank you bro noted

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: JawMogger, fogdart, BootySniffer69 and 20 others
just be tall , jacked and htn
thank you bro noted
that's literally it, roid, get tan so you're dark. Get stubble and make sure it's black and then get tattoos and if you are mtn you will slay like fuck. There is no surgery for your face fucking cope

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC, murdah, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 2 others
Just be Top Percentile height theory. This guy mogs majority by height alone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clown Show, normie_joe, try2beme and 4 others
"htn" this mud is mid mtn MAX

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, WishIwasChico and <6PSLcel
erm yeah obviously innit

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
when a former female classmate rated a low-mtn a 8/10 i found this websites rating scale to be a meme

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawMogger, EggKing, fogdart and 1 other person
His face is good looking though? Mogs 95+% of people on the street.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, futuregigamogger, Deleted member 65658 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and grief
IIRC he said his body count was 500

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah, WishIwasChico and grief
He doesn’t slay stacies lmao all the girls he has slayed are not that attractive except Zara. He goes for quantity over quality, and you’re sucking him off for that lol. Zesty ahh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah, WishIwasChico and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Why do good-looking British people look like foreigners?

@PrinceLuenLeoncur

He doesn’t slay stacies lmao all the girls he has slayed are not that attractive except Zara. He goes for quantity over quality, and you’re sucking him off for that lol. Zesty ahh
Bro Lottie moss is more attractive than any girl you will ever fuck be quiet

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Why are you tagging me? What does this post have to do with me I don’t care what British women want I hate them
u said it’s so hard apparently this htn is slaying idk

Why do good-looking British people look like foreigners?
because the native population is inbred as fuck, so the only ones that don't have the evil brittish peasant phenotype are those with admixture.

• +1
Reactions: plukee and Deleted member 64942
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Zizou and try2beme
He is strong HTN and tall...

Tales from the ward

View attachment 2888307

this is his face:

View attachment 2888308

no guy in the UK mogs him he literally pumps and dumps stacies like Lottie Moss for fun and his face is max HTN.

lol over here in UK too many darkskin ugly donnies getting with fat latina wish I was darkskin but I don't because you will get assassinated by police hahahaahahah

You are deluded
he literally has that Newcastle pheno and North-east pheno bro are you fucking stupid? my literal next door neighbour has the same pheno to him and face. Go to Newcastle and you will see tons of guys with a similar face to him this site is just full of rotters. What makes him a slayer isn't his face it's his overall looks, his face alone wouldn't make him a terra stacy slayer and if you think it would then you are the one that is delusional.

• +1
Reactions: Numb
he literally has that Newcastle pheno and North-east pheno bro are you fucking stupid? my literal next door neighbour has the same pheno to him and face. Go to Newcastle and you will see tons of guys with a similar face to him this site is just full of rotters. What makes him a slayer isn't his face it's his overall looks, his face alone wouldn't make him a terra stacy slayer and if you think it would then you are the one that is delusional.
What’s a Newcastle pheno

• +1
Reactions: philosopher
dnr bc dont live in the uk

shitty place anyways, its a failed society

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC, plukee and butterworld
Adam CollardAdam, who was 22 at the time, revealed that he had bedded around 200 women.

The gay copers in here won't understand that, they'll think their twink de Poot is a slayer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: plukee, Chadeep, forevergymcelling and 2 others
I agree, if you do roids tan tatts, face becomes less important, but height is still important. It’s more so about looking a certain way rather than having exact measurements measured by .org autist.

Only thing I am not so convinced about is do they attract HQNP girls? It’s different from just slaying in a city club.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico

View attachment 2888307

this is his face:

View attachment 2888308

White men requirements to have 100 bodies: 6'5, HTN face, fuck a BBC's seconds, roided, good teeth.

Black men requirements to have 100 bodies: crickets

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fogdart, Chadeep, WishIwasChico and 2 others
butterworld

• +1
Reactions: butterworld