TURN ME INTO YOUR PERSONAL FRANKENSTEIN

• +1
Reactions: dnrwarrior11
i sent funkytown n shit in this one english gc with a bunch of popular ppl and she found out :D:feelswah::feelswhy:
i love completely hiding how much of an autist i am to chicks they think im some nigga with motion who’s fine when in reality i’m just an autist

No slaying for me I’m 5’9 all I care about is wrestling and mma for now I think I’m gonna start producing that would be dope
fighter halo goes so crazy chicks go crazy cause i do amateur they chase me even after i block them idk it’s some primal shit

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
yea theres no way im getting her back too fuck man
yes you gotta just take your losses and move on with your chin up and develop like this second personality for women

fighter halo goes so crazy chicks go crazy cause i do amateur they chase me even after i block them idk it’s some primal shit
What weight class ? How long have u trained for ?

look it up on a website called vidlii they have ms pacman, ghost rider, n shit too
How much money on gh would u say u spent a week

my expected height was 5'8 so i kind of had a reason to hop on peptides
what did you hop on? I have cjc-1295 and I'm 16 and wondering if it actually does anything, I need facial bone growth

middleweight been training since i was little got in the gym doing weights at 15
What did u train ? I’ve been wrestling since 12

wrestling since 4 (dad coached me) muay thai at 10 and started mma at 13 im a stronger guy but im quicker so i either go for strikes and rush them with power or go for takedown and manhandle

wrestling is the best to train strikers always cope go into muay thai or full mma every striker who’s said they’ll knock me out when i go for a takedown got rushed immediately and i just threw them and ground and pound

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
wrestling since 4 (dad coached me) muay thai at 10 and started mma at 13 im a stronger guy but im quicker so i either go for strikes and rush them with power or go for takedown and manhandle
Even though I started wrestling somewhat later I’m called asf I would’ve placed at state this year but I dislocated my elbow 💀 u wrestle 182 ? Bro three point takedown is actaully so hype for me im a demon from neutral

Even though I started wrestling somewhat later I’m called asf I would’ve placed at state this year but I dislocated my elbow 💀 u wrestle 182 ? Bro three point takedown is actaully so hype for me im a demon from neutral
same i wrestled at 205 before and won provincials i did mma at middleweight and won provincials

shit time for implants thank you for advice felt like chewing might make me look more bloated unless i only focus on lower masseter i can do it by chewing with my canines
Dude you need to do more research first, there is no lower masseter, it’s one muscle, also you don’t know its insertion, some people have higher set masseters which means there closer to the cheekbones than the gonion which will make one look even more bloated when they’re bigger

nah test and dht are shit. dont fuck up your hormones for muh muscles. just gymmaxx for a while and you should have a female gaze body
its not about muscle its about bones. T + DHT during puberty make you more masculine

its not about muscle its about bones. T + DHT during puberty make you more masculine
Evidence it has a large impact on bone mass growth in teen years?

self inject lipolysis