What looks level do you have to be to date a girl who looks like this?

What looks level and why?

• Total voters
In terms of looks at least HTN + relatively good height (5'11'' at least). Dick can be average.
But then you need to have your SMV optimized, to be moneymaxxed especially (she looks kinda Czech so money is a big factor too).
You’ll be surprised to see who Stacy ltrs and marries and same goes with Chad

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and thebuffdon690
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, <6PSLcel and mogre
JBW heavily applies here I think tbh no ethnic is bagging that chick even if they’re chadlite +

• +1
You mean Stacy might marry low HTN manlet like me if I moneymaxx? Lifefuel.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Xangsane
JBW heavily applies here I think tbh no ethnic is bagging that chick even if they’re chadlite +
Yeah she definitely would go white only here. Tbh she'd probably avoid meds too.

• +1
You mean Stacy might marry low HTN manlet like me if I moneymaxx? Lifefuel.
You have to be in same industry and get lucky I.e her current BF is an actor who they worked on a movie with I.e builds chemistry and connection. And then girls in school usually just date in their circle and class etc. just about being in the right place at the right time pretty much and being confident enough to do smth

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and <6PSLcel
Yeah she definitely would go white only here. Tbh she'd probably avoid meds too.
Unless that guy is a chad then Yh

• +1
@mogre

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: <6PSLcel and mogre
You have to be in same industry and get lucky I.e her current BF is an actor who they worked on a movie with I.e builds chemistry and connection. And then girls in school usually just date in their circle and class etc. just about being in the right place at the right time pretty much and being confident enough to do smth
Why are stacies more likely to be models or actresses than chads?

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
On avg I think mid HTN, but depending on the specific girls personality and yours, maybe lower or higher

• +1
  • +1
Personality.

• +1
Lifefuel TBH and High IQ post
I've noticed many stacylite/stacy foids in my own life consistently date facially HTN guys, but they have to be tall (6'2''-6'4''), very NT and not be poorcels, i.e. have a car and their own place (they don't have to be rich though)

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Xangsane and thebuffdon690
Lifefuel TBH and High IQ post
I've noticed many stacylite/stacy foids in my own life consistently date facially HTN guys, but they have to be tall (6'2''-6'4''), very NT and not be poorcels, i.e. have a car and their own place (they don't have to be rich though)
I wonder why they tend to date such guys and not chads who often ltr below their looks level.

• +1
I wonder why they tend to date such guys and not chads who often ltr below their looks level.
It's probably about satisficing. For instance an HTN would be just enough lookswise to her but also provide NT-ness, money, comfort.

Conversely, a Chad may be very gl but a lot of Chads are narcy, manipulative, more likely to cheat, tend to cruise on their good looks and don't pursue education, work, etc. So they're good for STR but not that much for LTR.

Also maybe why Chads and Stacies don't pair well together frequently, think of Hollywood couples or singer couples. Very narcissistic on both sides, both are used to getting what they want, so naturally conflicts arise in the relationship and most get separated/divorced a few months into the relationship.

• +1
It's probably about satisficing. For instance an HTN would be just enough lookswise to her but also provide NT-ness, money, comfort.

Conversely, a Chad may be very gl but a lot of Chads are narcy, manipulative, more likely to cheat, tend to cruise on their good looks and don't pursue education, work, etc. So they're good for STR but not that much for LTR.

Also maybe why Chads and Stacies don't pair well together frequently, think of Hollywood couples or singer couples. Very narcissistic on both sides, both are used to getting what they want, so naturally conflicts arise in the relationship and most get separated/divorced a few months into the relationship.
Good points

• +1
Chadlite but shit pheno
Who is this
Chad now?

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Xangsane
those photos are photoshop and frauded what does she look like irl

• +1
That is what she looks like lmao. They aren’t frauded.

• +1

Not sure if you ever heard of modelling

• +1
A girl at that looks level is more concerned about status than about looks. But you would still need to be in the top 25% in looks to not make her gag, even if you are a rock star or famous actor. Low status chad lite need not apply. Chad has status by default.

What’s even the point of looksmaxxing then?
Because it is a lot easier to transition from 40th percentile looks to say 80th percentile looks, than it is to transition from 40th percentile money/status to the 99.9th percentile money/status that would move the needle for a girl like her.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mogre, <6PSLcel, Xangsane and 1 other person
not sure if u ever heard all models take pictures that are frauded af just look at OPry on that video when some random guy recorded him
Ok and? Who cares. That’s her with minimal makeup as well looks relatively the same

• +1
A girl at that looks level is more concerned about status than about looks. But you would still need to be in the top 25% in looks to not make her gag, even if you are a rock star or famous actor. Low status chad lite need not apply.
High iq take. Finally someone who isn’t a complete dumbass and gets relationship dynamics

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, mogre, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
Bump

• +1
Tall doyouevenlift MTN/HTN who is rich and famous.

@Xangsane @thompsonz she looks like Gosha

• JFL
Reactions: sweetheart and Xangsane
you can date any girl rn if you want, they’ll just be 2 tiers below you because modern looksmatch is fucked

you can date any girl rn if you want, they’ll just be 2 tiers below you because modern looksmatch is fucked
nice to know lol not sure how that’s supposed to help me in any way

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
na in some pics she looks good in others the has a brutal ipd
Girls have wider set eyes not sure if you knew that Lmao. Makes her look better imo anyway

• +1
  • +1
Bump

• +1
Bump

• +1
Bump

• +1