Im going to become an English teacher in Japan

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Ascending, one follicle at a time
My dad, older brother and mother are all trained medical professionals so I'll be able to learn the billion Kanji characters needed to learn Japanese without much issue.

When I visited Japan, the women were all skinny unlike most white women. Also the stereotype about east asians being all pan faced gooks isn't really true, ofc they exist but there is lots of variability. I saw plenty of women with correct dentalfacial development.

Also i was easily height mogging 90% of the younger males. I'm anorexic but I was frame mogging lots of the men.

I also have the phenotype asians think of when they think of white. Pale skin, angular nordic bone structure.

Im going to return to Japan after I fix my hairline and gain NW0.

Spending a few years just teaching languages in the university of Osaka sounds great. Osaka is also a brilliant city, Tokyo kinda fucking sucks I don't feel like visiting that place much.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rusian, xuzky, SkullDynamics and 17 others
nice gl, whats ur height and bidelt bhai ?

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, grief and Imretarded?
nice gl, whats ur height and bidelt bhai ?
177 cm and 36 cm or some shit. I was surprised how skeletally under developed they were compared to me, those US solders describing them as basically adult children is kinda accurate.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BadmanGangstar, RAMU KAKA, lightskinbengali and 14 others
I know a lot of older ppl that have done this in other countries best thing is that you can actually make good money off it. Gl bro Japanese is a hard asf language

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BadmanGangstar, MakinMogReturns, grief and 1 other person
177 cm and 36 cm or some shit. I was surprised how skeletally under developed they were compared to me, those US solders describing them as basically adult children is kinda accurate.
damn alr, if u mog with those dimensions I would be godzilla over there then

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, MakinMogReturns, niqfan625 and 5 others
damn alr, if u mog with those dimensions I would be godzilla over there then
How tall are you? I saw some over 6' white guy and he looked like a 6'6 person in the west.

I know a lot of older ppl that have done this in other countries best thing is that you can actually make good money off it. Gl bro Japanese is a hard asf language
Yeah, thank you. Although I do have experience with learning other languages and it gets easier each time.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, LightStruck and <6PSLcel
How tall are you? I saw some over 6' white guy and he looked like a 6'6 person in the west.

Yeah, thank you. Although I do have experience with learning other languages and it gets easier each time.
im 6'5 and have a 55cm or more shoulder width, but ik its at least 55cm

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, grief and Imretarded?
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, aspiringexcel, Danish_Retard and 4 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, aesthetic beauty, grief and 1 other person
Mostly true
Not really. Japanese have narrower faces than Chinese, the ugly as sin asians you see every day are from southern china.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, aspiringexcel, JoeKeys9 and 2 others
don't plan on it, cuz im not really into bug women but ye lol
The country may actually be good for raising a family tbh. Home prices go down instead of up. You could wife up a woman in your own country and move to japan. I've considered doing just this

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel, grief and <6PSLcel
The country may actually be good for raising a family tbh. Home prices go down instead of up. You could wife up a woman in your own country and move to japan. I've considered doing just this
sounds nice, but tbh ik im never gonna get laid, nor do I want kids because ik how bad my genes are

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, grief and Imretarded?
Not really. Japanese have narrower faces than Chinese, the ugly as sin asians you see every day are from southern china.
I've stayed with Japanese, koreans, chinese and vietnmese etc. here in Asia. All of they are roughly the same. Only exception is Koreans, Mongolians and Northern Chinese.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: grief and Imretarded?
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I've stayed with Japanese, koreans, chinese and vietnmese etc. here in Asia. All of they are roughly the same. Only exception is Koreans, Mongolians and Northern Chinese.
what country are you from

what country are you from
Malaysia but I am from expensive private school. Many whites and other asians.

Been to VN, KR. I have many KR friends especcially

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers and Imretarded?
36cm bidelt, are you joking?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, northern mogger and Imretarded?
w
hats the point of wifing up a white girl and moving to japan, your descendents will just breed with japenese anyway. if your going to live in japan just get with a japenese girl. if you want white children you have no choice but to live in europe/other white country.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
w

hats the point of wifing up a white girl and moving to japan, your descendents will just breed with japenese anyway. if your going to live in japan just get with a japenese girl. if you want white children you have no choice but to live in europe/other white country.
I don't plan on living and dying in Japan. I want to move around.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and mvp2v1
I ate next to no meat as a kid. I know man
Irrelevant
Also, you do not have a 36cm bideltoid, you are measuring wrong. That's 14.5 inches and average is like 19-20

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Irrelevant
Also, you do not have a 36cm bideltoid, you are measuring wrong. That's 14.5 inches and average is like 19-20
Apparently deviation within a population from the mean doesn't exist.

Apparently deviation within a population from the mean doesn't exist.
You're not 5 inches below the mean. Your measurement is not 3/4 of the mean, and if it was, you would not be framemogging anyone

You're not 5 inches below the mean. Your measurement is not 3/4 of the mean, and if it was, you would not be framemogging anyone
I don't feel like explaining why your logic is flawed, also you're full of shit. The average male bideltoid is 15 inches, not 20.
IMG 5084

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
@VeryIndoEuropean Share your wisdom buddy boyo

• Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?
How is that extra arm muscle going to bring it up by 33% mate?
It's not just extra muscle. It's bone too. It's an easy 1.5 inch each side

@VeryIndoEuropean Share your wisdom buddy boyo
I lived in Japan for 6 months. I think there's too much cultural distance to Japanese girls. And then all the westernized Japanese girls are worthless bwc whores. You'll hear the classic "I study western art" or " I like to study English in my free time"🤣. Bitches just wanna get railed by whites.
If you wanna find a bunch of asian girls to pump and dump while they worship you for being a gl white guy, Japan is perfect. I'm not sure if you're looking for an ltr tho. Japan sometimes feels like a premium version of Thailand

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xuzky, Danish_Retard, northern mogger and 2 others
I lived in Japan for 6 months. I think there's too much cultural distance to Japanese girls. And then all the westernized Japanese girls are worthless bwc whores. You'll hear the classic "I study western art" or " I like to study English in my free time"🤣. Bitches just wanna get railed by whites.
If you wanna find a bunch of asian girls to pump and dump while they worship you for being a gl white guy, Japan is perfect. I'm not sure if you're looking for an ltr tho. Japan sometimes feels like a premium version of Thailand
If you're good looking, you'll be able to LTR any woman from across the globe.

Ofc you can go for 'pump and dump' but I don't find that fullfilling.

Yashashii i sha des. He’s a kind doctor!! Take the duolingopill. It saved me

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Imretarded?
Yashashii i sha des. He’s a kind doctor!! Take the duolingopill. It saved me
自殺しろよ不潔な外国人

should I just go to japan for 1 month and get shit ton of pussy or do i need to work there

• WTF
Reactions: plukee
My dad, older brother and mother are all trained medical professionals so I'll be able to learn the billion Kanji characters needed to learn Japanese without much issue.

When I visited Japan, the women were all skinny unlike most white women. Also the stereotype about east asians being all pan faced gooks isn't really true, ofc they exist but there is lots of variability. I saw plenty of women with correct dentalfacial development.

Also i was easily height mogging 90% of the younger males. I'm anorexic but I was frame mogging lots of the men.

I also have the phenotype asians think of when they think of white. Pale skin, angular nordic bone structure.

Im going to return to Japan after I fix my hairline and gain NW0.

Spending a few years just teaching languages in the university of Osaka sounds great. Osaka is also a brilliant city, Tokyo kinda fucking sucks I don't feel like visiting that place much.
@N8verBegan @xzim

The east ras farren

Its over when cumskin come to the country that got nuked 2 times and sitll worship cumskins

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: JoeKeys9, N8verBegan and Imretarded?
@N8verBegan @xzim

The east ras farren

Its over when cumskin come to the country that got nuked 2 times and sitll worship cumskins

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Only retarded whites care about muh nuclear bombs, they killed 100k each. There are plenty of significantly more deadly bombing campaigns targeting Japan. People just focus on them because it was a new technology.

Japanese admire displays of technological mastery.

• JFL
Reactions: JoeKeys9
Over
Only retarded whites care about muh nuclear bombs, they killed 100k each. There are plenty of significantly more deadly bombing campaigns targeting Japan. People just focus on them because it was a new technology.

Most japs dont gie a shit about tech

Those niggas used kamikaze and fought to death and shiet and their descendants are either

being cucked by bwc
or railed by bwc

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: gooner23 and Imretarded?
R u religious?

Over

Most japs dont gie a shit about tech

Those niggas used kamikaze and fought to death and shiet and their descendants are either

being cucked by bwc
or railed by bwc
I saw very few whites even in Tokyo. I dont think thats true.

Most Japanese men are wanking their cocks to hentai while the women are fucking Mushashi Miyamoto the prettyboy.

• WTF
Reactions: barettrealrx
damn isn't being an english teacher like hella brutal tho, yen is falling like crazy so idk if your wage is gonna look too good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Imretarded? and barettrealrx
damn isn't being an english teacher like hella brutal tho, yen is falling like crazy so idk if your wage is gonna look too good
I saw on reddit in rhe 90s rhe japanese english teaching assosciation is desxribed as a 'sausauge party' or shiet cuz the male teachers fucked a lot of female students

• +1
Reactions: gooner23

• JFL
Reactions: Recessed Life
I saw on reddit in rhe 90s rhe japanese english teaching assosciation is desxribed as a 'sausauge party' or shiet cuz the male teachers fucked a lot of female students
my g is watching too much doujin and hentai bruh

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese