Im going to become an English teacher in Japan

bro i live in japan and ofc jbw is real but its not really gonna be as smooth as you think. most girls wont ever connect with you if you havent lived there for a decade and only gaijin hunters go for foreigners, and theyre some of the most mentally ill menheras to exist in japan. most normal girls wont fuck with you at all. all the white friends i know got divorced raped 10 years later and lost their marriage visas jfl. osakas more open than tokyo and theres already a huge gaijin culture there but if i could move id personally go to someplace quiet like aomori. or akita(秋田美人)and niigata for the bijins.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
japanese people have notable jomon ancestry compared to mainland asians, which gives them some unique characters like higher rates of balding, thinner noses(compared to bulbous), double eyelids, more projected bones etc.
heres my oshi 白瀬百草 from niigata or how id like to call CONBINIGUSA

Attachments

• IMG_7660.jpg
    IMG_7660.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
bro i live in japan and ofc jbw is real but its not really gonna be as smooth as you think. most girls wont ever connect with you if you havent lived there for a decade and only gaijin hunters go for foreigners, and theyre some of the most mentally ill menheras to exist in japan. most normal girls wont fuck with you at all. all the white friends i know got divorced raped 10 years later and lost their marriage visas jfl. osakas more open than tokyo and theres already a huge gaijin culture there but if i could move id personally go to someplace quiet like aomori. or akita(秋田美人)and niigata for the bijins.
japanese people have notable jomon ancestry compared to mainland asians, which gives them some unique characters like higher rates of balding, thinner noses(compared to bulbous), double eyelids, more projected bones etc.
heres my oshi 白瀬百草 from niigata or how id like to call CONBINIGUSA
Jomon genetics gives them all the traits of being white.

Balding, thin nose:Comfy:

I can see why hitler said they were honorary

Good luck.
Also Japan is full of urban legends so good luck with that too.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Tyler x Durden
My dad, older brother and mother are all trained medical professionals so I'll be able to learn the billion Kanji characters needed to learn Japanese without much issue.

When I visited Japan, the women were all skinny unlike most white women. Also the stereotype about east asians being all pan faced gooks isn't really true, ofc they exist but there is lots of variability. I saw plenty of women with correct dentalfacial development.

Also i was easily height mogging 90% of the younger males. I'm anorexic but I was frame mogging lots of the men.

I also have the phenotype asians think of when they think of white. Pale skin, angular nordic bone structure.

Im going to return to Japan after I fix my hairline and gain NW0.

Spending a few years just teaching languages in the university of Osaka sounds great. Osaka is also a brilliant city, Tokyo kinda fucking sucks I don't feel like visiting that place much.
can we see your face?

• Hmm...