Im going to become an English teacher in Japan

damn isn't being an english teacher like hella brutal tho, yen is falling like crazy so idk if your wage is gonna look too good
yeah i don't really give a fuck about Yen to dollar conversions. I dont run a business that imports stuff.

Also 1.9 inflation is way better than what we in the west feel often. That's usually the target inflation rate for our central banks.
IMG 5114

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
yeah i don't really give a fuck about Yen to dollar conversions. I dont run a business that imports stuff.

Also 1.9 inflation is way better than what we in the west feel often. That's usually the target inflation rate for our central banks.
View attachment 2895224
still could atleast save a shit ton before going to japan i dont' think the yen is going back up any time soon within the next 3-5 years

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • Woah
Most ebglush feachers whjte
the dude writing the post was a english teacher don't know if the dude hes talking about is one tho. Why bro typing like that tho is that the mongolian dialect :feelshah:

still could atleast save a shit ton before going to japan i dont' think the yen is going back up any time soon within the next 3-5 years
back up to do what? Im not going to run a business. Also the Yen being low just means I can get a lot of Yen for the money I have already. Inside Japan, the value of the Yen isnt collapsing or some shit.

• So Sad
the dude writing the post was a english teacher don't know if the dude hes talking about is one tho. Why bro typing like that tho is that the mongolian dialect :feelshah:
He is tqlking about one just in general
im typing like this caus im lazy and shiet

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and gooner23
back up to do what? Im not going to run a business. Also the Yen being low just means I can get a lot of Yen for the money I have already. Inside Japan, the value of the Yen isnt collapsing or some shit.
i mean you don't wanna be living paycheck to paycheck your in a foreign country if you get fired your fucked, japan is a dying country and its accelerating because shinzo got assasinated

• JFL
kind've but you unironically look like a korean/mongolian hybrid i see a decent amount of koreans with your eye area and skull shape
Nigga koreans look like mongolians
i have this phenos faicla features with gobid face shape

• Woah
Nigga koreans look like mongolians
i have this phenos faicla features with gobid face shape
Chijese + mongol = macnchu
manchu + moving into korean penisnual = koreans

koreans + jomon nifas (like90/10) = japanese

i mean you don't wanna be living paycheck to paycheck your in a foreign country if you get fired your fucked, japan is a dying country and its accelerating because shinzo got assasinated
But Japan has a high savings rate compared to most developed countries. Id be more likely to be living paycheck to paycheck in my native country.

Actually, my dad who is a doctor gets all his earnings eaten up by his homeloan and the recent inflation. Indeed I wont have to worry about this much because I wont need to buy a car or spend an outrageous amount of money to buy a home.

But Japan has a high savings rate compared to most developed countries. Id be more likely to be living paycheck to paycheck in my native country.

Actually, my dad who is a doctor gets all his earnings eaten up by his homeloan and the recent inflation. Indeed I wont have to worry about this much because I wont need to buy a car or spend an outrageous amount of money to buy a home.
have you lived in japan, have you worked in japan? you won't be making much more than minimum wage as a foreign english teacher ...

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Imretarded?
have you lived in japan, have you worked in japan? you won't be making much more than minimum wage as a foreign english teacher ...
Im just saying savings rate is much higher compared to my country. Living paycheck to paycheck isn't a concern since I have much higher skills to fall back on. Teaching language just sounds enjoyable.

Im just saying savings rate is much higher compared to my country. Living paycheck to paycheck isn't a concern since I have much higher skills to fall back on. Teaching language just sounds enjoyable.
thats the general bodty of people you are not them you are a foreign english teacher, the west is capitalism and consumerism its not the same thing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Imretarded?
  • +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
177 cm and 36 cm or some shit. I was surprised how skeletally under developed they were compared to me, those US solders describing them as basically adult children is kinda accurate.
Do you go to the gym?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: shabby890
I see lots of niggas with dorsal humps, buncha height moggers anf some kids have light hair :soy:

What religion r u
I wordship ancient dongyi religion
shangdi enforcer of mandate of heaven
fuxi great mother
chiyou god of war
shanghao

• +1
I wordship ancient dongyi religion
shangdi enforcer of mandate of heaven
fuxi great mother
chiyou god of war
shanghao
Are the ancient names for mongolian ancesotrs (xiongnu, etx) self given or did chinese call them tbat they sound very chinese

• +1
Are the ancient names for mongolian ancesotrs (xiongnu, etx) self given or did chinese call them tbat they sound very chinese
their language has been lost to history
xiongnu means fierce slave
i believe Xianbei was actually derived from proto-mongolic

• +1
Whos language? Ancinet Mongols?

• +1
We are central asian aryan nomad steppe people and shiet saar we not east asian gook-🇲🇳

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: likenesss and shabby890
@N8verBegan @xzim

The east ras farren

Its over when cumskin come to the country that got nuked 2 times and sitll worship cumskins

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
It really is😔

Japanese are just cucks

• +1
Reactions: JoeKeys9 and barettrealrx
My dad, older brother and mother are all trained medical professionals so I'll be able to learn the billion Kanji characters needed to learn Japanese without much issue.

When I visited Japan, the women were all skinny unlike most white women. Also the stereotype about east asians being all pan faced gooks isn't really true, ofc they exist but there is lots of variability. I saw plenty of women with correct dentalfacial development.

Also i was easily height mogging 90% of the younger males. I'm anorexic but I was frame mogging lots of the men.

I also have the phenotype asians think of when they think of white. Pale skin, angular nordic bone structure.

Im going to return to Japan after I fix my hairline and gain NW0.

Spending a few years just teaching languages in the university of Osaka sounds great. Osaka is also a brilliant city, Tokyo kinda fucking sucks I don't feel like visiting that place much.
Mirin nihonjin / nihonbito pill. :feelshmm:

If you’re white you can get a job easily.

• Woah
It really is😔

Japanese are just cucks
They were turned into cucks by cuckmericans. They occupied and changed their country after WW2. Sadly.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and Imretarded?
They were turned into cucks by cuckmericans. They occupied and changed their country after WW2. Sadly.
That seems like a thing that happens a lot with US occupied countries

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
My dad, older brother and mother are all trained medical professionals so I'll be able to learn the billion Kanji characters needed to learn Japanese without much issue.

When I visited Japan, the women were all skinny unlike most white women. Also the stereotype about east asians being all pan faced gooks isn't really true, ofc they exist but there is lots of variability. I saw plenty of women with correct dentalfacial development.

Also i was easily height mogging 90% of the younger males. I'm anorexic but I was frame mogging lots of the men.

I also have the phenotype asians think of when they think of white. Pale skin, angular nordic bone structure.

Spending a few years just teaching languages in the university of Osaka sounds great. Osaka is also a brilliant city, Tokyo kinda fucking sucks I don't feel like visiting that place much.
U want those schoolgirl lolis don't u you sick fuck :feelshah:

• JFL
Username checks out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath
177 cm and 36 cm or some shit. I was surprised how skeletally under developed they were compared to me, those US solders describing them as basically adult children is kinda accurate.
WTF
over for japcels

• JFL
How do you fuck a Jap while you're in Japan? No hookers tbh

• JFL
Sounds like a dream job!
 2a344bb2 aca4 475b 94f3 e24a732ff42d

• JFL
Legit girls from other countries fog american biches for sure.

• JFL
damn alr, if u mog with those dimensions I would be godzilla over there then
36 cm bidelt?????? bruh i barely turned 15 and im at 48 without gymceling

• JFL