Petition: ban the no word “pedo” for attraction to girls aged at least 12.

Aladin

Aladin

Kraken
There is already a stupid fucking rule about “sexualizing minors”. Anyone who throws the “pedo” tag around should be subject to penalties if applied indirectly. As long as the person is 12+, it’s not pedo.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, futuregigamogger, hiwasuwor and 19 others
tenor.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv, dopaminebeyondfried, arabcelxxx and 10 others
@MoggerGaston @Amnesia

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Are you a libertarian?
IMG 5392

• JFL
Reactions: mogpending, Ryldoo IS COPING, fuse and 10 others
genuinely a pedo if you’re attracted to women under 16, at that age they’re prepubescent and undeveloped

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: yen, Lebron_James, arabcelxxx and 10 others
genuinely a pedo if you’re attracted to women under 16, at that age they’re prepubescent and undeveloped
Women definitely start going through puberty before 16. In Sweden 15 is legal and I think in Germany it's 14.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Aladin, Shycel and 2 others
Women definitely start going through puberty before 16. In Sweden 15 is legal and I think in Germany it's 14.
Not fully developed though, by 16, 99% of them have reached adulthood.

There is already a stupid fucking rule about “sexualizing minors”. Anyone who throws the “pedo” tag around should be subject to penalties if applied indirectly. As long as the person is 12+, it’s not pedo.

How old are you OP? I know they have 14 year olds here.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Fuark sometimes I see posts like this and realise this is not a normal site

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, NoReedemingFeature, dervw4cenks and 11 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, reek and distance decay
Agreed. This is supposed to be a man only space and saying that attraction to 14 year olds is muh pedo is a clear sign that you're a foid.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, arabcelxxx, IRL_Reject and 2 others
12 nigga…… are u srs. 12 fucking years old

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, moreroidsmoredates, dervw4cenks and 11 others
op is a cumskin, its akin to be a pedophile in their race
Tf? his name is Aladin, thought he was on some muhammed and aisha typa timing

The politically correct term now is "minor attracted person".
57773081-0-image-a-4_1652444646671.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, TechnoBoss, Lynxress and 1 other person
This nigga said 12 :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Fuark sometimes I see posts like this and realise this is not a normal site
This is a cesspool for the biggest losers in society with nothing to lose. This post is par for the course.

• JFL
Reactions: tigrxs, Davidproton, yeeyeeslayer and 2 others
certain 12 year olds are hot but not most so it can’t be said i’m attracted to 12 year olds

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tombradylover, yeeyeeslayer, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
This is a cesspool for the biggest losers in society with nothing to lose. This post is par for the course.
Do you get off on looking down on people on this site? This topic title is technically true. Why do you like to misuse words?

Hol on let him cook

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Didn't knew prophet Muhammad is now reincarnated as a looksmax user

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Davidproton and st.hamudi but 6‘5
pretty much
Well, at least you’re honest. Was expecting a dodgy answer.

What’s your youngest age attracted to? (Not asking legal crap, just visual attraction)

Well, at least you’re honest. Was expecting a dodgy answer.

What’s your youngest age attracted to? (Not asking legal crap, just visual attraction)
idk like 14 or around there probably, but it's rare to find attractive girls that young. Most younger girls are bony, oddly proportioned, have braces, etc. It's not until you get around 16-17 that it's more common. 18-24 is probably the peak. 16-18 year old AoC probably makes sense. The people who sperg about this stuff are usually incels who couldn't get with younger girls even if the AoC was 1 year old.

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
idk like 14 or around there probably, but it's rare to find attractive girls that young. Most younger girls are bony, oddly proportioned, have braces, etc. It's not until you get around 16-17 that it's more common. 18-24 is probably the peak. 16-18 year old AoC probably makes sense. The people who sperg about this stuff are usually incels who couldn't get with younger girls even if the AoC was 1 year old.
Meh there is some truth to what you said

But let’s be honest, there is some truth to girls in early puberty having lower standards. It’s not as if dating doesn’t raise standards for girls.

Meh there is some truth to what you said

But let’s be honest, there is some truth to girls in early puberty having lower standards. It’s not as if dating doesn’t raise standards for girls.
It's posts like this that make you come off like a total loser. You're basically saying that you have no shot with women over the AoC, so you need to hang out on playgrounds to have a chance in hell of scoring. It's kinda pathetic. If the AoC were lowered, it would just be the chad pedos cleaning up -- not the guys whining about AoC laws online.

• JFL
Reactions: X D, Davidproton and TechnoBoss
banning a word is stupid
we also call eachother nigger and everything else here openly

instead the 'sexualizing minors' rule should be removed. I've already had 3+ warnings for saying shit like: 'I want to marry a 14yo girl' etc.
thats actually what's retarded, the rules

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Davidproton and TechnoBoss
4138704_1715973081262.png

Attachments

• 1715973081262.png
    1715973081262.png
    177.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, Davidproton, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
It's posts like this that make you come off like a total loser. You're basically saying that you have no shot with women over the AoC, so you need to hang out on playgrounds to have a chance in hell of scoring. It's kinda pathetic. If the AoC were lowered, it would just be the chad pedos cleaning up -- not the guys whining about AoC laws online.
highschool-teacher maxing is a more legit strategy

based asf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: k1llsw1tch and TechnoBoss
Damn shots fired.

But thing is there are social consequences to this. You think a random 26 year old man can have a 16 year old girlfriend without consequences? Of course not. The lower AoC actually benefits “losers” (as you would call them) who have nothing to lose.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Davidproton
banning a word is stupid
we also call eachother nigger and everything else here openly

instead the 'sexualizing minors' rule should be removed. I've already had 3+ warnings for saying shit like: 'I want to marry a 14yo girl' etc.
thats actually what's retarded, the rules
Yeah that should be removed.

Also @MoggerGaston give thoughts on @New Poster hating on “losers”

• +1
9 is ideal

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
Damn shots fired.

But thing is there are social consequences to this. You think a random 26 year old man can have a 16 year old girlfriend without consequences? Of course not. The lower AoC actually benefits “losers” (as you would call them) who have nothing to lose.
If it's made legal, then there are no consequences. Plenty of celebrities already date way younger. They're just going to do it way more if the AoC gets lowered. It's not going to benefit the biggest losers in society like the pedos who whine online about AoC laws. It's never chads who do that shit. It's always fat balding losers like Lucas Werner who are obsessed with this stuff.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
17 minimim 16 is pushing it

12?? A fucking 12 year old? She barely hit puberty

Have you ever even spoken to a 12 year old? Their minds are barely developed

Also @MoggerGaston give thoughts on @New Poster hating on “losers”
this faggot can fuck right off anyways

nigga wants us to marry some old resentful roastie who sees us an ATM when we could have a young girl completely, madly, deeply in love with us
and then tries to shame you for wanting that better life, better girl for yourself, aka being a winner. its retarded

makes him look like a complete loser himself for having a mindset like that.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Xtra, Shycel, Davidproton and 1 other person
17 minimim 16 is pushing it

12?? A fucking 12 year old? She barely hit puberty

Have you ever even spoken to a 12 year old? Their minds are barely developed
its ideal cuz then she looks up to you for being more developed

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
its ideal cuz then she looks up to you for being more developed
We need to ban pedos bro

What the hell are you talking about? Is this bait?

Its a 12 year old jfl, when i was 12 i was playing fortnite and roblox

We need to ban pedos bro

What the hell are you talking about? Is this bait?

Its a 12 year old jfl, when i was 12 i was playing fortnite and roblox
yes and meanwhile 12yo prime JB was fucking some 16yo while u were rotting on fortnite

such is life

• +1
Reactions: Aladin and k1llsw1tch
Over if my oneitis found abt me in this forum discussing what's the ideal age for a women to breed :lul::feelsrope:

this faggot can fuck right off anyways

nigga wants us to marry some old resentful roastie who sees us an ATM when we could have a young girl completely, madly, deeply in love with us
and then tries to shame you for wanting that better life, better girl for yourself, aka being a winner. its retarded

makes him look like a complete loser himself for having a mindset like that.
He tries to shame me as a loser.

Heck, I need to tag @disillusioned here. He shamed him for not wanting to work a job.

• JFL
yes and meanwhile 12yo prime JB was fucking some 16yo while u were rotting on fortnite

such is life
rarely anyone fucks at 12

Jfl i had a 3 incher at 12, thats not going in any woman