What plastic surgeons do K-pop stars use?

O

ocy.qd

cock rater, PM for rate
I heard the K-pop industry literally forces their trainees to undergo plastic surgery
Collage 6 15

Is it well known which surgeons they use? Or is access to those surgeons restricted in some way or form? Or is it just high-rated surgeons anyone can use?
I'm not well versed in plastic surgery knowledge

Also time to start learning Korean ig :lul:

I heard the K-pop industry literally forces their trainees to undergo plastic surgery
View attachment 2889050
Is it well known which surgeons they use? Or is access to those surgeons restricted in some way or form? Or is it just high-rated surgeons anyone can use?

Fucking hell this is witchcraft at that point, no way those are actually the real before/after. Kpop gooks are a bigger fraud than Kylie Jenner wtf.

I watched a doc on yt a while ago on what was apparently the top clinic in Seoul, it was called "Sketch" and it was Dr jung.

• +1
Reactions: Faaska and ocy.qd
ngl I couldn't give less of a fuck about frauding :lul:

all I know is I have a better base than in the pic shown (HTN for Asian standards, probably western MTN), so if some literal magician in Korea can turn some ricecel-LTN into a Changlite, who the fuck am I not to Kpopmaxx

(also no I will not doxx myself in an incel site jfl)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Faaska
Also Ill look into Dr Jung

View attachment 2889050
Asian blepharoplasty, rhinoplasty, ramus shortening, and bleached his skin as well

• +1
Reactions: ocy.qd
my ramus is naturally short (my parents both have short ramuses)

might have to do sm about my nose shape and maxilla recession (the latter matters less when you're Asian but ig improvement is improvement)

also double eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty) and skin bleaching are a must

honestly what do I know, talking to the surgeon himself about his thoughts is probably the best choice

Last edited:
idk maybe I should finish softmaxxing first, rn I'm probably low-HTN by Asian standards (which tbh is probably MTN in the West, I need to get out of here jfl)

skincare+bleaching, hairmaxxing and losing facial fat hopefully gets me up to high-tier HTN or low-tier Changlite

my natural potential is probably capped there, will have to surgerymaxx for Chang+

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Faaska
Asian blepharoplasty, rhinoplasty, ramus shortening, and bleached his skin as well

mirin that pfp btw, is that supposed to be you 😯

Unless you're Asian yourself there's a good chance you won't be able to get much out of this. Korean surgeons are trained for Asian facial features and aesthetics (go figure). For your average Asian with on average larger facial mass, chiseling away at that mass for a more desired face shape is what's considered an ascension there. Caucasians usually don't have an excess of facial bones to sculpt down, your average caucasian will more likely need implants to make up for what are often thinner faces. Asians also have excess hooding more often than not, Caucasians often lack hooding and look better when they obtain more of it. I'd be very wary of getting work done unless it's for things that don't have much to do with facial aesthetics. (e.g. leg lengthening as it's a lot more affordable and safer there)

For facial surgeries in Asia I'd maybe at most consider paranasal implants (they're pros at augmenting flat or sunken Asian noses), infra orbital implants (lack of eye support is universally a failo), and maybe ptosis repair (seen some good results on foreigners).

• +1
Reactions: Faaska and ocy.qd
I am Asian lol

white kpopmaxxers just look like faggots tbh

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro