0.05-0.1PSL easy increase (DARK BROWN EYED-CELS GTFIH)

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
If your eyes are legit black like this:

Then you can gain an easy bit of PSL for pretty cheap.

All contacts look fake but this one is easily the cheapest one that looks very subtle and realistic. They designed it perfectly like this:

See how the color is distributed around the iris? Looks as natural as a contact lens can get in 2020.

Most other brands use this design, which has visible dots and you will get called out for wearing them:

Its the 15USD Siesta Crytal Iris line, easily the most natural subtle contact lenses on the market which are cheap too. They use FDA approved materials, so they're safe too. They look very natural because the color is distributed around the iris as opposed to near the limbal ring. This means your natural limbal ring will show which looks realistic. They don't have those fake ass dots like most contact lenses do which give away the fraud, and if you have a negative power prescription (nearsightness) you can order whatever prescription your eye needs or just the clear version. I know that it's very subtle but you will never get called out for wearing these which is more valuable to me than wearing very obvious bright blue contacts and being called a fraud. Source: https://colorcl.com/search?q=iris&type=product
You can compare the 'Iris' line with the other Siesta contact lenses and you will quickly spot how fake the others look. This is as natural as it currently gets.

Here are all the colors, notice how the contact lens synergies with the persons natural eye color, it just adds that little something to dead dark eyes.

KHAKI

GRAY (least natural in my opinion, but still decent)

GREEN (my preferred color)

BLUE

HAZEL

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Crimson, Fiqh, Xangsane and 14 others
Dont know about it. Does it look fake?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadeep and Deleted member 6856
I want to order the hazel ones but I don’t want to get called out by my family

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, s3-s3, jake_okok and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, arabcelxxx, Deleted member 6512 and 9 others
Don't wear it with family then lol
I am a high schooler I can basically only wear it with my family

i need to find very subtle contact lenses that make my very dark eye look just a bit more brown but without being too noticeable

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and johncruz12345
watch out for. scelreal show development, due to happening when wearing contact lenses often.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
Dont know about it. Does it look fake?
All contacts look fake but this one is easily the cheapest one that looks very subtle and realistic. They designed it very smartly like this:

See how the colour is distributed around the iris? Looks natural.

Most other brands use this design, which has visible dots and looks very fake IRL:

I am a high schooler I can basically only wear it with my family

i need to find very subtle contact lenses that make my very dark eye look just a bit more brown but without being too noticeable
Get these then, all the other ones are too extreme and noticeable. Most people won't even notice unless you have a gf or something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Thats not black eyes jfl
This is black eyes:

D3818F83 DF87 4177 85DD E3BD82720E98

Only faggots wear contacts btw.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, s3-s3, Tyronecell and 8 others
Get these then, all the other ones are too extreme and noticeable. Most people won't even notice unless you have a gf or something
Might just buy it and wear it to school tbh
is it safe to play sports in them?

Might just buy it and wear it to school tbh
is it safe to play sports in them?
Absolutely, this is one of the main reasons I bought these because I can't wear glasses during football and these give me good vision while a giving a slight PSL boost. One of my best lifemaxxes

• +1
Absolutely, this is one of the main reasons I bought these because I can't wear glasses during football and these give me good vision while a giving a slight PSL boost. One of my best lifemaxxes
If you’re in HS do you just take them off when you get home or does your family just not notice them ?

If you’re in HS do you just take them off when you get home or does your family just not notice them ?
Take them off, my mum would probably notice pretty easily

• +1
Take them off, my mum would probably notice pretty easily
Yeah I’m thinking I’m gonna buy them... with quarantine going on for however long I don’t think anyone would notice the slight change in color. What should I do to maintain contacts? Do I have to clean them every day or what?

View attachment 573657

All contacts look fake but this one is easily the cheapest one that looks very subtle and realistic. They designed it perfectly like this:
View attachment 573685
View attachment 573686
See how the color is distributed around the iris? Looks as natural as a contact lens can get in 2020.

Most other brands use this design, which has visible dots and you will get called out for wearing them:
View attachment 573687
View attachment 573688

Its the 15USD Siesta Crytal Iris line, easily the most natural subtle contact lenses on the market which are cheap too. They use FDA approved materials, so they're safe too. They look very natural because the color is distributed around the iris as opposed to near the limbal ring. This means your natural limbal ring will show which looks realistic. They don't have those fake ass dots like most contact lenses do which give away the fraud, and if you have a negative power prescription (nearsightness) you can order whatever prescription your eye needs or just the clear version. I know that it's very subtle but you will never get called out for wearing these which is more valuable to me than wearing very obvious bright blue contacts and being called a fraud. Source: https://colorcl.com/search?q=iris&type=product
You can compare the 'Iris' line with the other Siesta contact lenses and you will quickly spot how fake the others look. This is as natural as it currently gets.

Here are all the colors, notice how the contact lens synergies with the persons natural eye color, it just adds that little something to dead dark eyes.

KHAKI
View attachment 573660

View attachment 573659

View attachment 573661

BLUE
View attachment 573662

HAZEL
View attachment 573663

Would amber eyes look good in these?

Would amber eyes look good in these?

The closer your shade of eye color is to the color you buy the better it would look with these ones, but they look fake in person, people will know thats not your natural eye color when face to face.

The closer your shade of eye color is to the color you buy the better it would look with these ones
Well no wonder why this nigger looks so fake in them, shit eyes jfl

• JFL
Reactions: EdwardCullen
Well no wonder why this nigger looks so fake in them, shit eyes jfl
Its not only that but the dotted design. You will never see a guy who has naturally blue eyes with dots in the pupil, its a dead give away that you are wearing contacts. The iris design is the only contact I have found to look natural in person. If you want to tiktokmax the Anesthsia ones are the best though as long as you don't get too close to the camera JFL

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel
Its not only that but the dotted design. You will never see a guy who has naturally blue eyes with dots in the pupil, its a dead give away that you are wearing contacts. The iris design is the only contact I have found to look natural in person. If you want to tiktokmax the Anesthsia ones are the best though as long as you don't get too close to the camera JFL
Gotta try then then👍

I'm too high inhib to wear it and roam in public tbh.

I'm too high inhib to wear it and roam in public tbh.
fair but these are very natural i can't imagine anyone saying that this isn't your natural eye color

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 6892
fair but these are very natural i can't imagine anyone saying that this isn't your natural eye color
What about those who know me?

i've tried these before

it legit hurts me to put these on for some reason, i hate them

What about those who know me?
Quarantine max and pick out a lighter shade of your natural eye color if you’re talking about friends

hide it in family

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3163
Quarantine max and pick out a lighter shade of your natural eye color if you’re talking about friends

hide it in family
High iq tbh

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 6892
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 206
Your eyes only look more black since you’re further away from the camera and don’t have a light directly shining onto it.
Okay

View attachment 573657

View attachment 573685
View attachment 573686

View attachment 573687
View attachment 573688

KHAKI
View attachment 573660

View attachment 573659

View attachment 573661

BLUE
View attachment 573662

HAZEL
View attachment 573663
But doesnt oprys eyes look kinda fakeish. I mean the pupil is so profound as u described

Attachments

• 851af062f0b015ba02e504896f8c954e.jpg
    851af062f0b015ba02e504896f8c954e.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 108
But doesnt oprys eyes look kinda fakeish. I mean the pupil is so profound as u described
Trust me everyone will know you are wearing contacts if you go from brown to O'Pry's eye color. There is no contact that is subtle enough that gives you that much lighter shade. Your choice, get caught or look natural

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel, wasted and Deleted member 6892
Can I fraud blue if my eyes are hazel or will they look fake?

Can I fraud blue if my eyes are hazel or will they look fake?
Idk how it would look, but it won't look noticeably fake for sure. Personally green looks very natural on my darkish brown eyes

Idk how it would look, but it won't look noticeably fake for sure. Personally green looks very natural on my darkish brown eyes
Which one gave you the IOIs and shit u were talking about in the other thread?
Edit: Which color* did you get?

Last edited:
the halo blue but i dont feel safe wearing them all the time. It's still pretty natural but if someone looks closely they can tell. For the rest of my life i will probably rock the Iris one's because they are literally undetectable

• +1
Reactions: wasted
These

See how the iris is like brownish? The other ones are less light but blend in perfectly. Use these at a nightclub for example. Colorcl halo for nightclub, colorcl iris for daily life

• Love it
Reactions: wasted
I have hazel eyes but it looks like light brown and green side only noticable under the sunlight. Is it worth using the green one?

• +1
Reactions: roar123
Imagine frauding this hard..

It's really gonna suck when you eventually catch feelings for a girl & she ends up leaving you when she realizes that you're a fake person.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socrates^, doll, SoyGune and 2 others
I have hazel eyes but it looks like light brown and green side only noticable under the sunlight. Is it worth using the green one?
yes it would look best on you. if its light enough blue could even look natural

FX Eyes
If you consider contacts and take anything worse than those you are retarded...

Imagine frauding this hard..

It's really gonna suck when you eventually catch feelings for a girl & she ends up leaving you when she realizes that you're a fake person.
its subtle af + i actually need it for bad vision + I can't wear glasses during sports

For me its slight fraud but overall a big lifemax

its not brown to green its brown to brown with natural green streaks. @Short Ugly and Brown straightup goes from brown to light blue, now thats frauding. This is a subtle max

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and socrates^
FX Eyes
If you consider contacts and take anything worse than those you are retarded...
Depends..

If you want to fraud hard then FX eyes mogs
If you don't want to fraud hard then colorcl mogs and cheaper

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Able to provide pic of the green on ur eye?

Depends..

If you want to fraud hard then FX eyes mogs
If you don't want to fraud hard then colorcl mogs and cheaper
Whats fx eyes?

literally everyone will know they're fake. most wahmen have probably already looked into it, and while most guys would be clueless, they'll know something is off.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
literally everyone will know they're fake. most wahmen have probably already looked into it, and while most guys would be clueless, they'll know something is off.
this is very subtle in real life. No one thinks something is off because of how low the transparency of the colour is, it blends with your natural color. I agree with all other contacts its obvious but with this specific contact, its legit natural

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Slayercel and doll
yes, i had girls noticing my transparent contact lenses that i use for vision correction, now imagine how obvious it would be with colored ones