0.05-0.1PSL easy increase (DARK BROWN EYED-CELS GTFIH)

The proper lenses for this site.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Zeta ascended, maxmendietta and 7 others
Arent those unheathy for eyes. I heard they are super thick and uncomfy?
I dont know tbh man, shits fucked we will never edwardcullen max

• JFL
Reactions: doll
FX Eyes
If you consider contacts and take anything worse than those you are retarded...
I cant find many FX reviews online.
They are so expensive. Won't buy if I'm not sure they live up to the hype.

I have blue eyes but they are dark blue and I've literally had people tell me "Whoa, I didn't know you had blue eyes!"

What contacts can I get to bring out more brightness without it looking fake as fuck? And does anyone know when stroma is coming out finally?

• +1
Reactions: doll
If your eyes are legit black like this:
View attachment 573657
Then you can gain an easy bit of PSL for pretty cheap.

All contacts look fake but this one is easily the cheapest one that looks very subtle and realistic. They designed it perfectly like this:
View attachment 573685
View attachment 573686
See how the color is distributed around the iris? Looks as natural as a contact lens can get in 2020.

Most other brands use this design, which has visible dots and you will get called out for wearing them:
View attachment 573687
View attachment 573688

Its the 15USD Siesta Crytal Iris line, easily the most natural subtle contact lenses on the market which are cheap too. They use FDA approved materials, so they're safe too. They look very natural because the color is distributed around the iris as opposed to near the limbal ring. This means your natural limbal ring will show which looks realistic. They don't have those fake ass dots like most contact lenses do which give away the fraud, and if you have a negative power prescription (nearsightness) you can order whatever prescription your eye needs or just the clear version. I know that it's very subtle but you will never get called out for wearing these which is more valuable to me than wearing very obvious bright blue contacts and being called a fraud. Source: https://colorcl.com/search?q=iris&type=product
You can compare the 'Iris' line with the other Siesta contact lenses and you will quickly spot how fake the others look. This is as natural as it currently gets.

Here are all the colors, notice how the contact lens synergies with the persons natural eye color, it just adds that little something to dead dark eyes.

KHAKI
View attachment 573660

GRAY (least natural in my opinion, but still decent)
View attachment 573659

GREEN (my preferred color)
View attachment 573661

BLUE
View attachment 573662

HAZEL
View attachment 573663

Good thread tbqh but i've never used contact before though this looks sexy as fuck

Imagine frauding this hard..

It's really gonna suck when you eventually catch feelings for a girl & she ends up leaving you when she realizes that you're a fake person.

Just fake it and never fucking tell her and if she finds out just commit sui theory

@Lorsss best of best pls

no
View attachment 573657

All contacts look fake but this one is easily the cheapest one that looks very subtle and realistic. They designed it perfectly like this:
View attachment 573685
View attachment 573686
See how the color is distributed around the iris? Looks as natural as a contact lens can get in 2020.

Most other brands use this design, which has visible dots and you will get called out for wearing them:
View attachment 573687
View attachment 573688

Its the 15USD Siesta Crytal Iris line, easily the most natural subtle contact lenses on the market which are cheap too. They use FDA approved materials, so they're safe too. They look very natural because the color is distributed around the iris as opposed to near the limbal ring. This means your natural limbal ring will show which looks realistic. They don't have those fake ass dots like most contact lenses do which give away the fraud, and if you have a negative power prescription (nearsightness) you can order whatever prescription your eye needs or just the clear version. I know that it's very subtle but you will never get called out for wearing these which is more valuable to me than wearing very obvious bright blue contacts and being called a fraud. Source: https://colorcl.com/search?q=iris&type=product
You can compare the 'Iris' line with the other Siesta contact lenses and you will quickly spot how fake the others look. This is as natural as it currently gets.

Here are all the colors, notice how the contact lens synergies with the persons natural eye color, it just adds that little something to dead dark eyes.

KHAKI
View attachment 573660

View attachment 573659

View attachment 573661

BLUE
View attachment 573662

HAZEL
View attachment 573663
people are gonna get on my head for wearing contacts. i'll be known as that nigga who wears contacts

> wants to prove theese contacts ascend people with dark brown eyes
> shows picture featuring a woman with light brown eye color

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: maxmendietta and s3-s3
> wants to prove theese contacts acend people with dark brown eyes
> shows picture featuring a woman with light brown eye color
i used bad examples but dark browncel:

using the contacts in this thread:

its subtle

Imagine frauding this hard..

It's really gonna suck when you eventually catch feelings for a girl & she ends up leaving you when she realizes that you're a fake person.
Not important, when you put your digging stick deep inside of her she’s imprinted by you. Her emotional connection doubles, as long as you use it until you get laid you will catch most girls. This is assuming the contacts give you enough halo to pull in enough girls to sample.

View attachment 573657

View attachment 573685
View attachment 573686

View attachment 573687
View attachment 573688

KHAKI
View attachment 573660

View attachment 573659

View attachment 573661

BLUE
View attachment 573662

HAZEL
View attachment 573663
I got siesta iris hazel, can’t wait for it to come in. Taking forever though.

FX Eyes
If you consider contacts and take anything worse than those you are retarded...
Retarded comment, not everyone wants to look like hopsin. Everyone disregard this guys comment

I got siesta iris hazel, can’t wait for it to come in. Taking forever though.
they look good
if you're new to contacts it will take a whilw to learn how to put them in

I just bought the green boys.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
do you know why scleral show happens with contacts?
research is not sure about it yet.
They assume the putting in and taking out happenings. Maybe cause it.

These View attachment 573749

See how the iris is like brownish? The other ones are less light but blend in perfectly. Use these at a nightclub for example. Colorcl halo for nightclub, colorcl iris for daily life
bro its been almost an entire month and they still arent here wtf.

Why does everyone care what their families think about them all of a sudden jfl? First it was the guy who was insecure about wearing shoe lifts around his mom, and now people are afraid of wearing eye contacts. Jfl, this is so beta. You do you niggers, fuck your fucking family's opinion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, Chad.In.Incel.Body, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
research is not sure about it yet.
They assume the putting in and taking out happenings. Maybe cause it.
holy fuck is this really true? got any source?

holy fuck is this really true? got any source?
i read studies on it. it's true.
look it up onlines

PTOSIS

ETC..........................................

• +1
Reactions: bogii
i read studies on it. it's true.
look it up onlines

PTOSIS

ETC..........................................
but it states only on hard lenses that they cause this, these contact lenses are soft

but it states only on hard lenses that they cause this, these contact lenses are soft
search it out yourself for softs,

also

ah shit doesn't matter I got little scleral show so if it gets worse I'll just get surgery :feelswah:
Just go for eyes laser, when you can afford it

Might just buy it and wear it to school tbh
is it safe to play sports in them?
if they are soft, you can play sports with them, but still have chance of them falling out of your eye

yes, i had girls noticing my transparent contact lenses that i use for vision correction, now imagine how obvious it would be with colored ones
Yeah dude I had the same problem, because my vision contacts are bluish color (but it is 90% transparent, like yours) and people still call me out