0.5mg fin vs 1mg

6′2 still over

6′2 still over

Not Human
Which mogs don't care if i get cancer on 1mg or dut just need hair nothing else matters in this world

Why not just use minox and derma? Fin fucks ur hormones
Doing both of those oral min tho topical is worthless and min regrows and thickens Fin is best for maintenance, while Minox is a better promoter of regrowth min alone won't do shit

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Doing both of those oral min tho topical is worthless and min regrows and thickens Fin is best for maintenance, while Minox is a better promoter of regrowth min alone won't do shit
Fuck rly? I started norwooding and was told topical minox and derma would be good to keep my hair. My dad is bald so I want to reverse it as good as i can

Fuck rly? I started norwooding and was told topical minox and derma would be good to keep my hair. My dad is bald so I want to reverse it as good as i can
My guy no offense but holy fuck like r u serious? fin is king bro theres threads on threads here on it and everywhere else and topical min is literally useless on 0.5 mg i barely notice anything

• +1
My guy no offense but holy fuck like r u serious? fin is king bro theres threads on threads here on it and everywhere else and topical min is literally useless on 0.5 mg i barely notice anything

Several recommended me minox and derma, as fin would fuck my hormones since im only 18. I’ll just have to hope it works.

Several recommended me minox and derma, as fin would fuck my hormones since im only 18. I’ll just have to hope it works.
Pussy bluepillers opinions don't matter but u do u when u go bald they'll say its not a big deal and some women are into that when its literally the end of the world like apocalypse type shit

• +1
Pussy bluepillers opinions don't matter but u do u when u go bald they'll say its not a big deal and some women are into that when its literally the end of the world like apocalypse type shit
Fuck bro its over. Do i just blast roids and nichemax jfl.
3E1146F3 B2D9 4CB3 B757 08328F4695B2

Should i be worried? What stage am i? Is fin the only solution?

hop on 1 mg ED if that doesn't work try another dose

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over
Fin has really bad side effects possible ED, be aware. It's no joke but it's probably the only thing that works

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over
Fuck bro its over. Do i just blast roids and nichemax jfl. View attachment 2737991
Hard to see from this angle but at this point you look like you're definitely experiencing hairline recession, while not having advanced past the stage where you can hide it with a good hairstyle. You can probably just maintain what you have with fin and not have to worry much about it.

• +1
Hard to see from this angle but at this point you look like you're definitely experiencing hairline recession, while not having advanced past the stage where you can hide it with a good hairstyle. You can probably just maintain what you have with fin and not have to worry much about it.
9F2C4A6E D159 42A4 88E5 7A5E7106F8EC
FF359A08 6355 4E57 BF36 7BCF8D8B9605

• +1
Reactions: lassebasse and 6′2 still over
Fuck bro its over. Do i just blast roids and nichemax jfl. View attachment 2737991
better then me by a bit but good that u noticed it quickly now fin before 18 is bad because ur still growing but if ur 18 blast that shit bro some websites u don't even need a prescription and yeah fin is the only solution as it is most likely cause by dht unless you've been starving urself for the past year eating less then 500 calories or something then yeah u need fin

• +1
better then me by a bit but good that u noticed it quickly now fin before 18 is bad because ur still growing but if ur 18 blast that shit bro some websites u don't even need a prescription and yeah fin is the only solution as it is most likely cause by dht unless you've been starving urself for the past year eating less then 500 calories or something then yeah u need fin

Fuck i heard there is so many side effects with fin though. Im a gymcel so i can’t fuck my test up either idk what the fuck to do. I’ll just cope with minox and derma roller

U think minox and derma roller will help?
Bro its all cope all roads lead to fin boyo its the king the god the only fucking thing PROVEN to maintain and stop more loss while oral minoxidil is goated for regrowth look at this guys regrowth in 1 month and 11days bro fucking insane

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and AlbinoMaxxer
U think minox and derma roller will help?
It has to be oral minoxidil, topical wolf do shit, 90 percent respond to oral minoxidil and is effective for regrowth of new hairs so it could potentially help and despite what the Jews tell you the side effects basically don't exist.

The problem is minoxidil won't really maintain your hairline it will just try and grow new hairs and improve your current one. There is no real point in not doing oral minoxidil, derma roller works the same way by promoting new hair growth but not really maintaining current hair.

Fin has really bad side effects but some say the major ones subside but fin is the only one actually designed to maintain your current hairline but who know maybe minoxidil might be enough.

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and 6′2 still over
Fuck i cant fuck my hormones up tho. I already bought 6 months worth of topical minox. Will i bald more in 6 months? I just want to experiment but dont want to risk

It has to be oral minoxidil, topical wolf do shit, 90 percent respond to oral minoxidil and is effective for regrowth of new hairs so it could potentially help and despite what the Jews tell you the side effects basically don't exist.

The problem is minoxidil won't really maintain your hairline it will just try and grow new hairs and improve your current one. There is no real point in not doing oral minoxidil, derma roller works the same way by promoting new hair growth but not really maintaining current hair.

Fin has really bad side effects but some say the major ones subside but fin is the only one actually designed to maintain your current hairline but who know maybe minoxidil might be enough.
So is topical minox cope? I just bought 6 months worth

Fuck i cant fuck my hormones up tho. I already bought 6 months worth of topical minox. Will i bald more in 6 months? I just want to experiment but dont want to risk
Topical is like taking a multivitamin and thinking its gonna do something lol might as well do nothing

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
So is topical minox cope? I just bought 6 months worth
ONLY 10 PERCENT RESPOND TO TOPICAL ITS COMPLETE COPE.

Don't worry look at the ingredients list because quite often they put all the same shit in the topical as the oral version. You could just drink the topical dead srs.

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and 6′2 still over
A lot of people were saying that some of the majority side effects subsided on fin but how can you not be worried about ED?
Read thats actually super rare and not as common as people would have u believe

• Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
ONLY 10 PERCENT RESPOND TO TOPICAL ITS COMPLETE COPE.

Don't worry look at the ingredients list because quite often they put all the same shit in the topical as the oral version. You could just drink the topical dead srs.
So drinking it would be just as beneficial as oral? Should i also use derma roller?

Ive seen proof of it working tho? Why are u so sure it doesnt work.
Proof from fucking 5% of people meanwhile oral min works for 90% and grows ur lashes and brows so u literally get a better eye are from eating a pill

• +1
Fuck i wasted like $40 tho, do i just drink it?
Yeah chug that shit thats what this guy did look at his lashes over for ur iq if ur ever gonna do topical again

• +1
Yep you're definitely visibly receding at the temples, but unless there's significant crown loss you can probably just munch fin and cover it up with your hair and not worry about it
Fuck will it hurt for me to test derma roller+oral minox for 6 months or is it too risky?

Fuck will it hurt for me to test derma roller+oral minox for 6 months or is it too risky?
It's not risky. You can just stop min if there's side effects. Keep in mind however minoxidil is toxic to cats.

Minoxidil is terrible for maintainig though, the only proven method to maintain is DHT blockers, unfortunately.

• +1
Active ingredient: Minoxidil 5% w/v Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water.
Screenshot 2024 02 12 01 57 52 96 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

water is obviously safe
alcohol is obviously safe
purified water is safe

The rest is just oral minoxidil so just drink that but it's probably better to just order oral minoxidil but drink a few drops of that while your waiting. It should basically be just as effective

• +1
It's not risky. You can just stop min if there's side effects. Keep in mind however minoxidil is toxic to cats.

Minoxidil is terrible for maintainig though, the only proven method to maintain is DHT blockers, unfortunately.
Alright well I’ll chug this minox and if i keep balding, fin it is. I just dont kno if fin is worth it because i need high t

View attachment 2738032
water is obviously safe
alcohol is obviously safe
purified water is safe

The rest is just oral minoxidil so just drink that but it's probably better to just order oral minoxidil but drink a few drops of that while your waiting. It should basically be just as effective
Alright thanks bro I’ll just drink it. If i keep balding I’ll have to look into fin even with all the fucked side effects

Bro sorry but u sound like a pussy or ur not fully blackpilled yet why r u scared of fin myself and many users would take it if their was a 50% chance of getting cancer do u understand the importance or hair? its over in life if u don't have it women will literally laugh and mock u all the tiktok prettyboys have thick af hair

• +1
Alright thanks bro I’ll just drink it. If i keep balding I’ll have to look into fin even with all the fucked side effects
Fin side effects are pretty common do beware but minoxidil has basically no sides apart from maybe collagen loss

• +1
Bro sorry but u sound like a pussy or ur not fully blackpilled yet why r u scared of fin myself and many users would take it if their was a 50% chance of getting cancer do u understand the importance or hair? its over in life if u don't have it women will literally laugh and mock u all the tiktok prettyboys have thick af hair
If you get ed it's over anyway s

• +1
Because ed is scary as fuck and ascending would be pointless. If i actually go bald ill just gymmax and nichemax

Because ed is scary as fuck and ascending would be pointless. If i actually go bald ill just gymmax and nichemax
Being bald with libido is worse and ed is rare and not as common don't listen to the filthy jews