If you're a dwarf you should get rich, no amount of looksmaxing will save you

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, ggg.tv🤫, Copeful and 14 others
If you have chad face you can still slay

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger
it knocks like 1 psl off maybe not even that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and noobs
Pep Guardiola's daughter could have crushed on moggers like Rodri, Haaland, John Stones or thugmaxxed Ederson...

But who is she infatuated with? Fucking 170cm Julian Alvarez. Jfl.

Not saying face > height but it's factually wrong to say you're at 0 SMV at 5'7.

You're just severely handicapped. Nothing more.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: got.daim, 5'7 zoomer and S1d456
I saw a guy at my uni with HTN face but middle school boy height and frame. Looks uncanny af

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, aestheticsrespecter, nword49 and 2 others
Pep Guardiola's daughter could have crushed on moggers like Rodri, Haaland, John Stones or thugmaxxed Ederson...

Not saying face > height but it's factually wrong to say you're at 0 SMV at 5'7.

He's got status you low iq i'm talking about normies here

He has the statut you low iq i'm talking about normies here
Every single one of the above I mentioned have status.

Even playing field. Fair game comparison.

You're the low iq one here.

It's not like I named some celebrity and compared him to a bunch of tom dick and harrys innit

Quamerisman disputes this theorem

You literally have the height/frame of an high schooler what do you expect

then from what height does it begin

5'6-5'8 it's the same shit tbh, fucking over
fuck no, at 5'8 with thick shoes and 0.5 inch lifts your 5'10 and at least taller than most women

at 5'6 your eye level to shorter than most

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and skkrrrtcantdo
Every single one of the above I mentioned have status.

Even playing field. Fair game comparison.

You're the low iq one here.

It's not like I named some celebrity and compared him to a bunch of tom dick and harrys innit
What is your point even ? It doesn't matter if the girl had others choice, he was one of his choices because he had status

fuck no, at 5'8 with thick shoes and 0.5 inch lifts your 5'10 and at least taller than most women

at 5'6 your eye level to shorter than most
If you're frauding 5'10 it's fucking over

• +1
Reactions: murdah
If you're frauding 5'10 it's fucking over
delusion, you realize most people cant notice an inch and these 5'10 guys are already doing some generous rounding

nobody is incel cause of 5'10 gtfo you faggots whine about average height while actual manlets like me struggle

• JFL
delusion, you realize most people cant notice an inch and these 5'10 guys are already doing some generous rounding

nobody is incel cause of 5'10 gtfo you faggots whine about average height while actual manlets like me struggle
average height is 5'10 barefoot in the West, if you're frauding this it's fucking embarassing

• +1
average height is 5'10 barefoot in the West, if you're frauding this it's fucking embarassing
average is average whats embarrassing about it? your argument is about 0 SMV which isn't happening at what is littarly average

You’re on an incel forum, you’re much worse off than any manlet in the world

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
average is average whats embarrassing about it? your argument is about 0 SMV which isn't happening at what is littarly average
My point is that frauding to get an average height is embarrassing as fuck
Average people can fraud to get better height (6'1+ while being 5'9) while you can't. What's so hard to understand?

• +1
Reactions: Sub5UglyMan

Rodri and haaland are ugly tho lol

• +1
Reactions: Rea
You literally have the height/frame of an high schooler what do you expect

Not even, high schoolers are tall as fuck nowadays. Hell even Middle schooler are taller than that

• JFL
Rodri and haaland are ugly tho lol
Rodri has a MTN face and Haaland is insanely pale which some Nazifoids want.

Anyway that's besides the point.

Those fuckers are all well over 6ft with more or less the same amount of wealth and fame.

I'm trying to drive across the point that 5'7 doesn't equate to 0 SMV on its own but OP won't listen and chalks it all up to muh status.

• +1
Reactions: TheTD7 and murdah
My point is that frauding to get an average height is embarrassing as fuck
Average people can fraud to get better height (6'1+ while being 5'9) while you can't. What's so hard to understand?
Your phrasing threw me off I get your point, but at 5'10 that's the point where you cant blame your height for being incel, frauded or not frauded. Barefoot 5'10 obviously mogs but if your frauding to that it makes no difference if you can hide it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea and Nick.Harte
Rodri has a MTN face and Haaland is insanely pale which some Nazifoids want.

Anyway that's besides the point.

Those fuckers are all well over 6ft with more or less the same amount of wealth and fame.

I'm trying to drive across the point that 5'7 doesn't equate to 0 SMV on its own but OP won't listen and chalks it all up to muh status.
she wouldn't have even looked at him if he wasn't pro

5’10 of death. 5’9 is horrible
muh horrible, unless women somehow now average 5'10/5'9 its not horrible

i don't blame this forum though, nobody realizes how things really work cause their experience is limited to pysoptok and jewgram

Your phrasing threw me off I get your point, but at 5'10 that's the point where you cant blame your height for being incel, frauded or not frauded. Barefoot 5'10 obviously mogs but if your frauding to that it makes no difference if you can hide it
yeah i have dogshit phrasing cause it's 9 am and i haven't slept

5'10 is dwarf tier nigga

• +1
Fym

5'7 is minimum height to get treated as a human

• JFL
Reactions: primqwe
5'10 is dwarf tier nigga
in what country? I swear the easiest way to find out how retarded someone is on this forum is to ask them their thoughts on height

• JFL
Reactions: Sub5UglyMan
in what country? I swear the easiest way to find out how retarded someone is on this forum is to ask them their thoughts on height
In every Western country