1.4 butanediol

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
I know some peeps on here talking about it for anti-anxiety affects and shit. Don't really want to drink alcohol so looking for an alternative. Can those who know about this shit inform me if this is safe?

I know some peeps on here talking about it for anti-anxiety affects and shit. Don't really want to drink alcohol so looking for an alternative. Can those who know about this shit inform me if this is safe?
Amazon product ASIN B01GL1T0Q6Gay the link isnt working
You're putting the cart before the horse.

incel metaphors please just be blatant im low IQ
The horse goes before the cart to pull the cart. And things work out. If the cart is infront of the horse the horse just runs into it and destroys it. It's the same with your "low inhib drugs" strategy. You'll end up addicted, suffering, with a dependence, tolerance, withdrawals and possible fatal or non fatal overdose. It won't make you Bradley Cooper from limitless.

The horse goes before the cart to pull the cart. And things work out. If the cart is infront of the horse the horse just runs into it and destroys it. It's the same with your "low inhib drugs" strategy. You'll end up addicted, suffering, with a dependence, tolerance, withdrawals and possible fatal or non fatal overdose. It won't make you Bradley Cooper from limitless.
I doubt that is a certainty.

stimulants help

You got any on your mind?
20111121150543_original-gif.41353

Tony

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
accept the abyss