1.5 yrs lifting journey

Deleted member 3163

Deleted member 3163

Kraken
Keep in mind I have IMG 20200221 174918 bad genetics, narrow shoulders and birthing hips. Im 17 y.o and 179cm tall.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: SexyMofo, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Hades and 22 others
ur right shit frame but you made good improvements at least someone on this forum isn’t rotting...

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Hades, Catawampus and 27 others
  • +1
Reactions: Bechadish and Kingkellz
What was your workout plan?
It's kinda demotivating to see that reaching this body would take 1.5 years... But still gj for improving.

• +1
Reactions: Repzta, Deleted member 2012, birchman and 3 others
1 year and a half for that, who do you think you're fooling here nigga
Where are your fucking abs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Norwooder and Kingkellz
It's kinda demotivating to see that reaching this body would take 1.5 years... But still gj for improving.
Bro splits for 6 months, Strong lifts 5x5 for 6 months now 2x a week full body splits (alpha destiny naturally enhanced)

It’s obvious he doesn’t have good bodybuilding genetics you could get that in 3 months with good genetics

Shitskin/10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Britishlooksmaxxer
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: .👽., ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Enlil and 1 other person
awesome results man! if you cut you would see some really good definition too but maybe that would hurt height gains next few years?

Gj man I know what it is like to have shit genetics. Any progress is good, definitly where u started from

People rotting vs people acting
Just started lifting, its only matter of time till hollow cheeks, i can already faintly see the top of my zygos under certain lighting,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Just started lifting, its only matter of time till hollow cheeks, i can already faintly see the top of my zygos under certain lighting,
Good for you man! I never had a issue with visible bones in face. My face stays mostly lean.

Good for you man! I never had a issue with visible bones in face. My face stays mostly lean.
Fuckk, bro i always had fat face as child, youve got good fat distribution i can tell, mirin hard bro

Fuckk, bro i always had fat face as child, youve got good fat distribution i can tell, mirin hard bro
Not good bro. stomach, lower chest lower back all store massive amounts of fat. Meaning I have to stay lean to even make my stomach flat. Combine that with birthing hips, and it is bad.

• So Sad
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking
Not good bro. stomach, lower chest lower back all store massive amounts of fat. Meaning I have to stay lean to even make my stomach flat. Combine that with birthing hips, and it is bad.
Wtf, RIP, I only really store fat on buccal fat pad, and waist tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3163
How long did you bulk/cut

I reached a way better physique in just one year; maybe his nutrition wasn't optimal. Don't get demotivated because of his results and keep lifting! Just keep an eye on nutrition too, especially total caloric intake and protein. It is much more important than the actual training.

• +1
Reactions: Madhate
good work. Keep going

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell
How long did you bulk/cut
Didn't knew about bulk or cut for first 6 months, then did bulk for next 6 months. Now on Recompostion for past 6 months.
I reached a way better physique in just one year; maybe his nutrition wasn't optimal. Don't get demotivated because of his results and keep lifting! Just keep an eye on nutrition too, especially total caloric intake and protein. It is much more important than the actual training.
I agree.

You made huge improvements from where you were at. Few people here lift and so they’re going to get caught up in the fact that you don’t have visible abs or defined pecs but your overall shape looks way better. Go on a slow bulk for the next 6 months (2 pounds a month) and then start cutting and you’ll look good once you get down to like 11% bf. What’s your height and weight?

You made huge improvements from where you were at. Few people here lift and so they’re going to get caught up in the fact that you don’t have visible abs or defined pecs but your overall shape looks way better. Go on a slow bulk for the next 6 months (2 pounds a month) and then start cutting and you’ll look good once you get down to like 11% bf. What’s your height and weight?
179cm, 72 kg

I got better results from 2 months sorry but I think you did something wrong

You don't have shit genetics nigger. Stop using it as an excuse and train hard. You must train like an absolute pussy if you look like this after 1.5 years.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ScramFranklin, SayNoToRotting, 25thpercentile human and 2 others
I started lifting only 3 weeks ago and I already see improvements. I started with a 0/10 body though and started eating as much as I could + protein shakes.

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
Also to note, don't overcomplicate it. Progressive overload. Intensity. Time under tension. Slow caloric surplus/deficit. Never crash diet. That's it.

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin, william and thecaste
Could be better

Genetics man...
Congrats for not rotting

i dont think its your genetics bro

you need to eat more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5104
i dont think its your genetics bro

you need to eat more
I did bulk upto 86kg tho, then I cut back to 72. Why would I bulk when I'm clearly above 22-25% bodyfat

I know most you fags are gonna disagree with this, but from personal experience it's much easier to gain muscle if you get to a fairly low bodyfat % first and then start eating at a modest calorie surplus.

I'll admit I fell for the bulking meme in the past but I was mislead by fake natty bodybuilders that I thought were natty at the time and I'm fucking pissed off because I wasted a good 3 or so years of my life being a disgusting, bloated powerfatty.

If you are natural, bulking is fucking asinine.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Razle, Soontm and 1 other person
Good job man keep going

ur right shit frame but you made good improvements at least someone on this forum isn’t rotting...
nah this dude is just retarded, he could've gotten a better body if he did keto, got to 10%bf, then slow clean bulked, he would look 10xxx better

this happens with all skinnyfat people

• +1
Reactions: Soontm
What are your numbers? You're literally just an average untrained teenager flexing.

I know most you fags are gonna disagree with this, but from personal experience it's much easier to gain muscle if you get to a fairly low bodyfat % first and then start eating at a modest calorie surplus.

I'll admit I fell for the bulking meme in the past but I was mislead by fake natty bodybuilders that I thought were natty at the time and I'm fucking pissed off because I wasted a good 3 or so years of my life being a disgusting, bloated powerfatty.

If you are natural, bulking is fucking asinine.
100%. Bulking is literally made up for companies to sell their supplements like gainers. Low caloric surplus/maintenance is the way to go.

just inject, waste of time.

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters
You must be doing something wrong if it took 1.5 years like protein intake or smth
This are my results in a year
Screenshot 20200222 121228 Messenger

Bulking is blue pill nonsense.

Genetics bro, I track everything my workouts My nutrition
Hop on sarms or waste more years of your life,
Start with MK-2866, It's mild and won't require PCT

Your diet sucks most likely