1 Month Progress- Training Eye Muscles

do it yourself, and stop asking for updates

@everyone
Been doing it for 4 weeks, took before photo but phone got wiped, so I haven’t been able to track my progress.
@retard I think if anything I’ve seen a very slight decrease in the curving of the lower lid, but could be placebo, I’ll also have to check in another 4-8 weeks.

Been doing it for 4 weeks, took before photo but phone got wiped, so I haven’t been able to track my progress.
@retard I think if anything I’ve seen a very slight decrease in the curving of the lower lid, but could be placebo, I’ll also have to check in another 4-8 weeks.
any updates?

This thread made me train my eyes, can confirm that it makes you lightly squinch permanently, but in a good looking confident way. Also my eyes feel healthier.

One month has passed since i seriously started training my orbicularis oculi muscle, here is the thread where i talked about it : https://looksmax.org/threads/holy-fucking-shit-hunter-eyes-nonsurically-gtfih.125375/ (shoutout @PrisonMike)

I squinch for around 2 hours a day on average, i have also noticed a more prominent aeygo sal, and squinching for long periods of time is easier

By far the most noticeable change is the decreased curvature of my lower lid

Here are my 1 month changes

Before:
View attachment 398229
After:
View attachment 398279

The change isnt massive but still significant imo, when it comes to undereye support the tiniest amount of changes can manifest in noticeable changes, MM's make MM's after all

I am expecting much more drastic changes in the months to come while doing this exercise considering two things

1. It is simply not possible to gain a significant amount of muscle mass natty in a month, your eye muscles are smaller but that does that make them an exception to this basic rule

2. It is horribly inefficient to try and build muscle simply by tensing/flexing it. Imagine trying to grow your biceps by only tensing it, you would get gains eventually but they would be little

The fact that i was able to get results while only being able to hypertrophy this muscle minimally relative to its full potential leads me to believe in months of training it is possible to raise the lower lid several MM's

For the people who will inevitably say "muh no change" here is an outline comparison traced, the change in curvature on the side of the lateral canthus side is massive, i didnt even expect this change to happen, i was thinking the main benefit would be the overall raising of the lid, but the straightening of the lid is by far the most significant change

View attachment 398288 View attachment 398290
from round to almondish shape
Wtfffff do you still do this bro?