HOLY FUCKING SHIT HUNTER EYES NONSURICALLY GTFIH

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
So I was pretty sure for a while now that facial muscles had a large impact on eye shape from people with facial palsy and the association with sclera show, but I essentially found solid proof that muscles have a massive impact on eye verticality

A Botox injection was done to atrophy the orbicularis oculi muscle (muscle that gives you aeglyo sal when you squinch) and just notice how much his eye change, muscles may be more important than orbital compactness/forward growth for eye verticality

030B2366 AE03 47E4 B821 AF245D8B4060

This is literally fuckig insane, his PFH increased by 30% after his orbicularis oculi was paralyzed, notice how much angularity and straightness his lower lid loses after it atrophied, not to mention this also brings the upper eyelid down (not as much) which will give you more hunter/almond shaped eyes

All you need to do to hypertrophy this muscle is squinching -

To build the muscle I recommend squinching relatively hard for 30 minutes 2x a day, after the muscle is built you can lower it a lot to maintain muscle mass

If this thread doesn’t get pinned jfl...

Literally a free lower lid retraction from Taban by squinching, no this will not help with negative vector though

was always confused why my lower lid wasn’t straight considering I have forward growth orbitals/positive vector but it’s obvious now since I rotted in the basement never seeing sunlight more than 30 mins a week

more proof-
98786BEC 23E9 4EC2 B1E0 10104F919967

people who have this muscle paralyzed get an ectropian which is the drooping of the lower lid

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Qzuan, Detective, Sondern and 76 others
Yeah not a word son

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: greycel, Alexanderr, Deleted member 28774 and 41 others
Which even is the after in the botox patient photo?

If its the first, then just JFL. He’s literally squinting harder than Bateman and salludon combined

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Buci, A23ghskung and 26 others
  • +1
Reactions: mogging, Mewton, Selinity and 6 others
Which even is the after in the botox patient photo?

If its the first, then just JFL. He’s literally squinching harder than Bateman and salludon combined
If you build the muscle up enough it will build the resting tone to a point where it looks like you are squinching 24/7, he would have a much larger aeyglo sal if he was actively squinching in the before

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, AutismMaxing, PrisonMike and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
If you build the muscle up enough it will build the resting tone to a point where it looks like you are squinching 24/7, he would have a much larger aeyglo sal if he was actively squinching in the before
Well its still cope

He still has shit infraorbital rims/upper maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Buci, Deleted member 6401 and sloopnoob
Well its still cope

He still has shit infraorbital rims/upper maxilla
if it can raise your lower lid it’s def not cope, I orbital mog tons of people yet still get PFH mogged by a lot of people simply because my muscles are atrophied to shit from basement rotting

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 6401 and Elias
Water
veryone already squinches here

• +1
Reactions: Selinity, yonmaxxed, Slob and 6 others
if it can raise your lower lid it’s def not cope, I orbital mog tons of people yet still get PFH mogged by a lot of people simply because my muscles are atrophied to shit from basement rotting
so 3 questions :
- have we to squint 24/7 even when it hurts ?
- is it normal to have some kinda bag or is it aegyo sal when we squint, may be due to not enough deep set eyes ?
- finally, what to do exactly then to have this free lower eyelid retractation ?

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing, Chadelite and Deleted member 6401
Wait so how would I do this? By squinting a lot? My lower eyelid is my one fatal flaw my goal was to raise it from bone growth, but your saying if I squint it will raise by hypertrophy it. This combined with mewing, k2, hgh could ascend me . Feel like this is total cope though

• +1
Just squinch bro

• +1
so 3 questions :
- have we to squint 24/7 even when it hurts ?
- is it normal to have some kinda bag or is it aegyo sal when we squint, may be due to not enough deep set eyes ?
- finally, what to do exactly then to have this free lower eyelid retractation ?
1. No all you need to do is squinch to build up the resting muscle tone which will elevate the lower lid even when the muscle is at rest
2. The bag is normal it’s just showing muscle is being tensed, exactly the same as when you flexed something like your bicep
3. Just squinch relatively hard for 30 minutes a day 2 times a day until the muscle is sufficiently built, after that you can go a lot less just to maintain the muscle mass
Wait so how would I do this? By squinting a lot? My lower eyelid is my one fatal flaw my goal was to raise it from bone growth, but your saying if I squint it will raise by hypertrophy it. This combined with mewing, k2, hgh could ascend me . Feel like this is total cope though
Squinch hard for 30 mins a day 2x a day

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, court monarch777, SteveRogers and 3 others
1. No all you need to do is squinch to build up the resting muscle tone which will elevate the lower lid even when the muscle is at rest
2. The bag is normal it’s just showing muscle is being tensed, exactly the same as when you flexed something like your bicep
3. Just squinch relatively hard for 30 minutes a day 2 times a day until the muscle is sufficiently built, after that you can go a lot less just to maintain the muscle mass

Squinch hard for 30 mins a day 2x a day
thanks you. Do you have any way to tell what is a hard squint ? I'm chink maxxing rn, may be it's too much, and btw it doesn't have to involve the brows right ?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401 and sloopnoob
thanks you. Do you have any way to tell what is a hard squint ? I'm chink maxxing rn, may be it's too much, and btw it doesn't have to involve the brows right ?
Your brows should be unaffected, your upper lid will move down slightly, you don’t need to fully activate the muscle but also don’t just barely move it up, somewhere in the middle

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
Your brows should be unaffected, your upper lid will move down slightly, you don’t need to fully activate the muscle but also don’t just barely move it up, somewhere in the middle
have you read about when results would come usually ?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 6401
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, HighIQcel and 1 other person
Genes

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing, Chadelite and Deleted member 6401
nigga the persons who PFH increased by 30% from a muscle reduction didn’t have a change in his genetics
I don't know about squinching because usually my eye area looks best for the next hour after waking up (when sleeping all your muscles are relaxed). There must be another reason.
IMG 5922

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, Chadelite and 1 other person
theres already been like 3 different threads on the orbicularis oculi muscles, also pretty much everyone in this forum is already perma squinching (id assume)

• +1
Reactions: court monarch777, IWantToMax, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
this could save me if it is real how do i squinch i am going to try this

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 6401
Its not squinching, its squinting

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 6401
Good thread. Mods u better pin this shit!

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing and Deleted member 6401
@retard please help me and tell me exactly what i need to do i have rotted playing minecraft and my eyes are fucked up plz save me

• +1
@retard please help me and tell me exactly what i need to do i have rotted playing minecraft and my eyes are fucked up plz save me
lol same just watch the video it explains it better than I could
Its not squinching, its squinting
squinching is when you just tense the lower lid, squinting includes upper/brows too

• +1
Reactions: dachad and Deleted member 6401
lol same just watch the video it explains it better than I could

squinching is when you just tense the lower lid, squinting includes upper/brows too
How do i hypertrophy the muscle. Thats what i want to know. do i just squint

Last edited:
  • +1
How do i atrophy the muscle. Thats what i want to know. do i just squint
just tense the lower lid until you see a little roll under your eyes, that means you’re activsting the muscle

• +1
i like it.

• +1
just tense the lower lid until you see a little roll under your eyes, that means you’re activsting the muscle
thanks bro. doing it as i type. my eyes are going to be swole as fuck.
i will have sore eyes. i have never felt this before

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax, Chadelite, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
give facepulling reports son

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and hoodmaxxnigga
@PrettyBoyMaxxing thoughts lol?

• +1
very good thread, gotta get sticky asap, thank you man

• +1
I make a thread with the exercises necessary because you canT just build muscle by just flexing it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
give facepulling reports son
I’m taking a break for nelsons next guide, it rapes my palate way too hard if I try to use any significant amount of force

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1849 and 1 other person
I’m taking a break for nelsons next guide, it rapes my palate way too hard if I try to use any significant amount of force
i wished the palate became accustomed to the pain, you're waiting for the dental silicon vid right? I'm not sure if I'll be able to buy that now amidst the lockdown but he's doing great work nonetheless.

• +1
  • +1
Fuck you, don't spread this sacred information, already knew it long ago

• +1
Reactions: court monarch777, NormieKilla, MrGlutton and 7 others
i wished the palate became accustomed to the pain, you're waiting for the dental silicon vid right? I'm not sure if I'll be able to buy that now amidst the lockdown but he's doing great work nonetheless.
ye that’s it, the acrylic is just way too hard

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401 and sloopnoob
AAAJAHAHAHAHAAHA THOSE EYES LOOK TERRIBLE

• +1
Fuck you, don't spread this sacred information, already knew it long ago
Most of the lazy shits on this forum will not take any of this info and put it to use, just for the few who actually want to try to improve I want them to have the knowledge to be able to

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15575, Looks234, KnoxHarrington and 15 others
It isn’t

No one is doing methods to train this muscle outside of just squinting from the sun
You can’t grow your biceps by just flexing them. There needs to be range of motion reps etc. your lower eye lid is a muscle after all

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
you are saying it will not give results?
@PrisonMike
IMO it's like losing weight, you still end up with loose skin and no amount of muscles help to tighten skin again
the orbicularis oculi and that muscle are completely different, this is the one you need to train
Ok will try again, nothing to lose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, HighIQcel and retard
Op doesn’t know what he’s talking about

• +1
Op doesn’t know what he’s talking about
Watchu mean nigga?? Do u think people with hypertrophied eye muscles are out here sticking hooks with weights into their eyelids and pulling them up to train it??

• +1