1 Month Progress- Training Eye Muscles

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
One month has passed since i seriously started training my orbicularis oculi muscle, here is the thread where i talked about it : https://looksmax.org/threads/holy-fucking-shit-hunter-eyes-nonsurically-gtfih.125375/ (shoutout @PrisonMike)

I squinch for around 2 hours a day on average, i have also noticed a more prominent aeygo sal, and squinching for long periods of time is easier

By far the most noticeable change is the decreased curvature of my lower lid

Here are my 1 month changes

Before:

After:

The change isnt massive but still significant imo, when it comes to undereye support the tiniest amount of changes can manifest in noticeable changes, MM's make MM's after all

I am expecting much more drastic changes in the months to come while doing this exercise considering two things

1. It is simply not possible to gain a significant amount of muscle mass natty in a month, your eye muscles are smaller but that does that make them an exception to this basic rule

2. It is horribly inefficient to try and build muscle simply by tensing/flexing it. Imagine trying to grow your biceps by only tensing it, you would get gains eventually but they would be little

The fact that i was able to get results while only being able to hypertrophy this muscle minimally relative to its full potential leads me to believe in months of training it is possible to raise the lower lid several MM's

For the people who will inevitably say "muh no change" here is an outline comparison traced, the change in curvature on the side of the lateral canthus side is massive, i didnt even expect this change to happen, i was thinking the main benefit would be the overall raising of the lid, but the straightening of the lid is by far the most significant change

from round to almondish shape

Attachments

• 1589039287453.png
    1589039287453.png
    9.2 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Stackz, AscendingHero and 28 others
CYT5oCAUMAAcs7_.jpg

approves

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 22886, AscendingHero and 30 others
impossible to measure alright

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger and RamRanchCowboy
insane change, but are YOU SURE you aren't inconsciously squinching ?
Mirin eye color.
And what about ice in the upper eyelid i don't know if you saw the thread?

And overall, you only squinch for 2 hours a day, slightly or strongely that's it ?

One of few useful threads

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Copeful, EdouardManlet and 6 others
:chad: :chad: :chad:
Big if true

• +1
Reactions: retard
Wtf how did u grow eyelashes

insane change, but are YOU SURE you aren't inconsciously squinching ?
Mirin eye color.

And overall, you only squinch for 2 hours a day, slightly or strongely that's it ?

no im not squinching at all, i do not have the determination to ice my uppereyelid tbh i will just get fat grafts considering its just theoretical
i squinch pretty strongly

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: xefo, Deleted member 9670, YoungRichNigga and 1 other person
Not muscles it’s fat pads

Wtf how did u grow eyelashes
i used to put vaseline on my eyelashes/brows, havent for a while now and dont know if it did anything tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382 and Deleted member 3043
Did the folds around your eyes increase?

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
no im not squinching at all, i do not have the determination to ice my uppereyelid tbh i will just get fat grafts considering its just theoretical
i squinch pretty strongly
thank you for all this, when i squinch hard for minutes it gives me headchaches what do you think ?
And what about overall squinting, will it do different results?

can you link? lifefuel if ice can really reduce uee

• +1
Reactions: madmax
Are both pictures relaxed, i.e. no squinching or wide gaping?

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst and Deleted member 3043
can you link? lifefuel if ice can really reduce uee

Good job then.

I might do it too but not for as long and with resistance from hands because I'm a lazy cunt
i considered that but its a bad idea, when you pull down some tension will be applied to the canthal tendons which may cause premature drooping-the opposite of what were trying to do

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
i considered that but its a bad idea, when you pull down some tension will be applied to the canthal tendons which may cause premature drooping-the opposite of what were trying to do
Mirin dedication. So basically if you stop it will atrophy?
2 hours a day seems a lot in the long run, if there is a way to do it like 30 minutes but full intensity it will benefit us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
Mirin dedication. So basically if you stop it will atrophy?
2 hours a day seems a lot in the long run, if there is a way to do it like 30 minutes but full intensity it will benefit us
Maybe but maybe not. Just depends if its enough to build the muscle and theres no way to tell what will/wont work without trying. Our ancestors would of been outside in the sun for 10-12 hours a day and would of called for squinching that entire time too since they didnt have sunglasses lol. They were the OG permasquinchers

once you sufficiently build the muscle you dont need to use it probably half as much, it just takes ages to build this muscle since you can only do it by tensing it

• Love it
Maybe but maybe not. Just depends if its enough to build the muscle and theres no way to tell what will/wont work without trying. Our ancestors would of been outside in the sun for 10-12 hours a day and would of called for squinching that entire time too since they didnt have sunglasses lol. They were the OG permasquinchers

once you sufficiently build the muscle you dont need to use it probably half as much, it just takes ages to build this muscle since you can only do it by tensing it
on a side note totally unrelated do you think putting pressure on the nose tip to make it narrower - alar base and nostrils become narrower, more close - can give in the long run same results, ie beeing narrower since it's cartilage and i've heard it can be reshaped or it's cope?

on a side note totally unrelated do you think putting pressure on the nose tip to make it narrower - alar base and nostrils become narrower, more close - can give in the long run same results, ie beeing narrower since it's cartilage and i've heard it can be reshaped or it's cope?
cartilage is highly elastic so probably also resistant to deformation so probably wouldnt work, i doubt there are any mechanisms like wolffs law for cartilage like there is bone
Did the folds around your eyes increase?
only when i activate the muscle, at rest it doesnt but it might if i continue to train it

Last edited:
  • Woah
I have two hands. I can hold my latheral canthi with one hand and use the other one for resistance.

This is getting kinda autistic right now tho tbh

The uee has gotten worse tho

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
The uee has gotten worse tho
just cause I used a flash and it’s hard to mimic the exact amount of openness from the stun of the light in a dark room

I believe OPs progress, congrats on actually maxxing unlike most ppl here

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, NoBonezForMoanz, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
working out tendons - next level

Slight squinting = legit.
Need to learn and train though, to squint a little bit. Because can easily do to much. I had that problem in old pics, I see. Small.

These model do it all the time. the light-squince
e0b0b3f89b1237a7b73da03cc2d849ac.png
peter-hurley-squich-example-cover.jpg
c7a53b9b-ef19-420e-a002-594c0037afdb-bestSizeAvailable.jpeg

1*qLumKdZhnWxBaNovN90jwQ.jpeg
ciin17011804-06-Squinching-.jpg
squinching-selfie.jpg
squicing3.jpg
ciin17011804-05-Squinching-.jpg

from cuck eyes, to hunter eyes. How models fool use a bit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, far336, retard and 1 other person
Thank you for sharing your results!

I have noticed that in the before and after pictures that you have more upper eye lid exposure in the after pic compared to the before pic. How would you explain that?

Another question: On average, how many hours of sleep are you getting?

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing your results!

I have noticed that in the before and after pictures that you have more upper eye lid exposure in the after pic compared to the before pic. How would you explain that?

Another question: On average, how many hours of sleep are you getting?
flash in dark room just made me flinch a little

like 8-9

yes, this method would allow one who has bad sclera show to obtain hunter eye tier under eye support.

• +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington
yes, this method would allow one who has bad sclera show to obtain hunter eye tier under eye support.
There is nothing that will take you from bottom tier to top tier outside of extremely invasive surgeries like lefort iii which no one will get, it is stupid to not do a simple looksmax on one of the most important areas on the face because you won’t go from rami malek to gandy

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Congrats, I've never had the drive to do it that consistently (y)
When that gets too easy you'll definitely want to use more "weight" as a muscle can't reach its full potential without progressive overload. Obviously don't use actual weight, but something like this will help:

https://youtu.be/XxkXxkmgGQMm5U

Just make sure you don't stretch the skin with your fingers and don't apply loads of pressure as the goal is to increase resting tension rather than build a huge amount of mass.

• +1
Reactions: far336
I look at it again the camera is at a diff angle

HOW CAN I LEARN TO DO THAT

just click the link at top of thread
I look at it again the camera is at a diff angle
it is minuscully different I couldn’t get it 100% and that was closest I got, angle could affect the amount of sclera but I have another way of verifying that it decreased, and the curvature wouldn’t be affected by angle and that’s is by far the most significant change

Are you just raising the lower eyelid?

Are you just raising the lower eyelid?
To train it yes that’s what I’m doing but in the picture it’s compeltely relaxed

Do you squinch using short little forceful bursts like reps or keep it in that state for as long as you can? I mean in the sun there would be no rest, it's basically a constant state when outside right?

Do you squinch using short little forceful bursts like reps or keep it in that state for as long as you can? I mean in the sun there would be no rest, it's basically a constant state when outside right?
Yes I do it constantly for long periods of time, and ya it would be constant outside unless you kept switching up how much shade you had

• +1
Reactions: NoBonezForMoanz
One month has passed since i seriously started training my orbicularis oculi muscle, here is the thread where i talked about it : https://looksmax.org/threads/holy-fucking-shit-hunter-eyes-nonsurically-gtfih.125375/ (shoutout @PrisonMike)

I squinch for around 2 hours a day on average, i have also noticed a more prominent aeygo sal, and squinching for long periods of time is easier

By far the most noticeable change is the decreased curvature of my lower lid

Here are my 1 month changes

Before:
View attachment 398229
After:
View attachment 398279

The change isnt massive but still significant imo, when it comes to undereye support the tiniest amount of changes can manifest in noticeable changes, MM's make MM's after all

I am expecting much more drastic changes in the months to come while doing this exercise considering two things

1. It is simply not possible to gain a significant amount of muscle mass natty in a month, your eye muscles are smaller but that does that make them an exception to this basic rule

2. It is horribly inefficient to try and build muscle simply by tensing/flexing it. Imagine trying to grow your biceps by only tensing it, you would get gains eventually but they would be little

The fact that i was able to get results while only being able to hypertrophy this muscle minimally relative to its full potential leads me to believe in months of training it is possible to raise the lower lid several MM's

For the people who will inevitably say "muh no change" here is an outline comparison traced, the change in curvature on the side of the lateral canthus side is massive, i didnt even expect this change to happen, i was thinking the main benefit would be the overall raising of the lid, but the straightening of the lid is by far the most significant change

View attachment 398288 View attachment 398290
from round to almondish shape
tbqh i've been squinching for longer than OP and I haven't noticed such good results, will keep doing it tho

tbqh i've been squinching for longer than OP and I haven't noticed such good results, will keep doing it tho
Cause it’s cope. You can’t train eye muscles. I have been squinching whenever I went out for the past 3 years and there is literally 0 difference in my eyes when in relaxed state.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: goat2x, Copeful, SteveRogers and 1 other person
Cause it’s cope. You can’t train eye muscles. I have been squinching whenever I went out for the past 3 years and there is literally 0 difference in my eyes when in relaxed state.
I do that even when I'm at home, infront of the pc, tv etc. not only when outside

@retard got any updates?

@retard got any updates?
started squinching 5 hours a day for school but with 2 day weeks I’ve only done it like 7 times since I don’t have motivation to do it alone, I’ll compare in a month or so

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
I just hold my permasquint 24/7

I broke it and my sister called my eyes ugly

Its settled.... I'm squinting for the rest of my God forsaken life. Its second nature now, but its not the "im shitting myself" kind of squint, just a light happier looking squint.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670