#1 sign your message board is secretly a chad site: No members have turned out to be mass shooters

currymax

currymax

bug eyed subhoman
Just lol if you think this is an incel site.

There's been 348 mass shootings since ER, not one of the shooters even knew what PSL was

chads.net

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Vitruvian, shimada and 4 others
Looksmax.me - Mens Self-Improvement Forum

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Achathin and Deleted member 470

Die you hear that? Now stop monitoring me FBI

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers and currymax
Not all incels plan to shoot places up. Many incels just find copes or just embrace the pain.

The guy from Toronto was an incel. Seung Cho Hoi, or whatever the gooks name was was incel.

ERs are on 8chan

The guy from Toronto was an incel. Seung Cho Hoi, or whatever the gooks name was was incel.

OP said after ER, VT happened in 2007.

Alek posted on .co?
Crazy shit man
Is there any evidence that Alek Minassian posted on .co? He made reference to 4chan in that FB post. So he might have posted on /r9k/. /r9k/ ironically enough is full of bullying Chads. But they do have incels on there

Alek posted on .co?
Crazy shit man
Is there any evidence that Alek Minassian posted on .co? He made reference to 4chan in that FB post. So he might have posted on /r9k/. /r9k/ ironically enough is full of bullying Chads. But they do have incels on there
Tbh i forgot. He posted on one of the loser beta websites I forgot which one tho.

.co, 4chan, lookism, they're all the same to me. A bunch of pathetic loser beta normies who group together and talk about how depressing their lives are.

Tbh i forgot. He posted on one of the loser beta websites I forgot which one tho.

.co, 4chan, lookism, they're all the same to me. A bunch of pathetic loser beta normies who group together and talk about how depressing their lives are.
I like lookism's community. Their admin gave up on that site though. And since Looksmax doesn't accept women, that is basically my sole connection to my ex-gf (since she doesn't have Facebook or Insta. And she changed her number 3 years ago to avoid me).

Doxxing is also out of control on lookism. I haven't seen any of that of looksmax thus far so it looks like their mods are on top of that shit.

Last edited:

• WTF
Reactions: Arkantos
am I tripping or was @Ritalincel speaking in sentences?

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I like lookism's community. Their admin gave up on that site though. And since Looksmax doesn't accept women, that is basically my sole connection to my ex-gf (since she doesn't have Facebook or Insta. And she changed her number 3 years ago to avoid me).

Doxxing is also out of control on lookism. I haven't seen any of that of looksmax thus far so it looks like their mods are on top of that shit.
legit.

this place is better run, and fewer users act like undersexed baboons

• JFL
Reactions: middayshowers
legit.

this place is better run, and fewer users act like undersexed baboons
I should probably just buy lookism and monetize it with ads or maybe even a subscription model (lol). Paid for via ether or USD ERC-20 stablecoins. $3.50 USD/month, $7 USD for 3 months, $15 USD for a full year. But I don't know how to code the forum software. Haha.

Lookism culture is really harsh. The ppl there lampoon the shit out of each other.

Not my cup of tea tbh

if anything Minnassian could've been a .co member. they talk about incels and stacey and the beta uprising on 4chan but incels.is is the exclusive more popular board for incels

Give it time boyos, give it time.

• +1
Reactions: currymax
take the dollpill

insults me

FYI, massshotter.com is still available