10 Hour a Day Plan

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
Sleep 10 hours a day. Put alarm on phone 10 hours from when you go to sleep so if you wake up early and you didn't hear the alarm you know to go back to sleep.

This is another part of my BoyMaxxing, to get the amount of sleep a little boy needs.

I just got done with my first night on the 10 Hour a Day Plan and hope to be able to continue this streak indefinitely.

Aren‘t 8 hours enough?

But we physically ain‘t little boys (except tony), too much sleep can harm us

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
But we physically ain‘t little boys (except tony), too much sleep can harm us

No.

I'll even be working to throw in naps in addition to the 10 hours a night as part of my BoyMaxxing.

Sleep is necessary to maintain youth.

Lol @ sleeping 10 hours a day.

I sleep 11h a day minimum

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Sleep 10 hours a day. Put alarm on phone 10 hours from when you go to sleep so if you wake up early and you didn't hear the alarm you know to go back to sleep.

This is another part of my BoyMaxxing, to get the amount of sleep a little boy needs.

I just got done with my first night on the 10 Hour a Day Plan and hope to be able to continue this streak indefinitely.
boymaxxing

IMG 7324

Just NarcolepseyMaxx Bro

just ldar for calmmaxxing

Nap -> LDAR

If nothing else, it's a good way to pass the time while LDAR'ing. But why stop there; why not just go into a coma?

• +1
If nothing else, it's a good way to pass the time while LDAR'ing. But why stop there; why not just go into a coma?

Happy3

Nice avatar, a mature classic anime, suits you nicely.

Source?

ComaMaxxing would only work out if you had some sort of mommygf nurse to feed you and clean you while you were in the coma.

If you had some old fat bald incel guy then forget it.

Nice avatar, a mature classic anime, suits you nicely.

Source?

ComaMaxxing would only work out if you had some sort of mommygf nurse to feed you and clean you while you were in the coma.

If you had some old fat bald incel guy then forget it.

I'll give you a hint, this is probably the most famous scene from the anime:

833308 8025701 PrinRdKarlaMayapanscan

• +1
i wish i could sleep 24 hours a day