1000 REAL MATCHES IN 48 HOURS! (WARNING) MOST BRUTAL BLACKPILL EXPERIMENT TO DATE

traplurker

traplurker

Iron
Looks is LAW. Everything else is cope, end of story. Resisted blackpill due to personal success but it’s over.

My first post so apologies for formatting errors. I will provide the link to experiment post & the account for those who are lazy to read here.

I will provide details of the experiment below links.

CHADFISH EXPERIMENT LINK 🔗

EXPERIMENT DETAILS:

OP proved that looks is everything and everything else is cope.

What make this experiment different to the .org larpers & extremely blackpilling is there is visible results not just likes It’s that NT GETS COMPLETELY DEBUNKED. He states to be a literal nazi and foid replies she’s a Jew prisoner, tells a woman with free Palestine in the bio he’s Zionist and it’s fine.

Chad Stats - 6’4, Chad face (see under & photos attached under IMG-1193-1995.png ) , Job Title - Unemployed, City - Newcastle 500,00 POPULATION (not even a mega city)

See attached (IMG 1197-2000) for the most ridiculous lines used including:
Literal Nazi Lines
No Job Lines
No confidence lines

FINAL THOUGHTS

Blackpill is spreading, live experiments on Twitter with high engagement. I’m not even a trucel but this has blackpilled me, always had good reinforcement from women & never struggled to have sex with zero connections within a week but to see how easy some people have has blackpilled me.

I’m a UKcel so maybe you guys don’t understand but 1000 matches in that time frame with some of them lines is actually outrageous. I’m leaving this forum and burying my head under the sand and retaking red pill. Impossible to live normally knowing other have it like that.

Attachments

• IMG_1193.png
    IMG_1193.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1200.png
    IMG_1200.png
    910.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1197.png
    IMG_1197.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1198.png
    IMG_1198.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1199.png
    IMG_1199.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1195.png
    IMG_1195.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1194.png
    IMG_1194.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subanimal, Feliezzx, 5'7 zoomer and 13 others
water

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Andremln, kingpiin and 8 others
this is so fucking sad,he is one of the most attractive guys i ever seen tbh

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32, RAMU KAKA, Lethbridge and 3 others

holy shit this had me dying, chad really can get away saying anything

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subanimal, Chadeep, IWantToMax and 14 others
  • +1
Reactions: emiliafuchs, 5.5psl, justleavemealone and 1 other person
that's weird you look very confident in your pictures
Screenshot 20231120 153547 Samsung Internet

Looks is LAW. Everything else is cope, end of story. Resisted blackpill due to personal success but it’s over.

My first post so apologies for formatting errors. I will provide the link to experiment post & the account for those who are lazy to read here.

EXPERIMENT DETAILS:

What make this experiment different to the .org larpers & extremely blackpilling is there is visible results not just likes It’s that NT GETS COMPLETELY DEBUNKED. He states to be a literal nazi and foid replies she’s a Jew prisoner, tells a woman with free Palestine in the bio he’s Zionist and it’s fine.

Chad Stats - 6’4, Chad face (see under & photos attached under IMG-1193-1995.png ) , Job Title - Unemployed, City - Newcastle 500,00 POPULATION (not even a mega city)

Literal Nazi Lines
No Job Lines
No confidence lines

FINAL THOUGHTS

Blackpill is spreading, live experiments on Twitter with high engagement. I’m not even a trucel but this has blackpilled me, always had good reinforcement from women & never struggled to have sex with zero connections within a week but to see how easy some people have has blackpilled me.

I’m a UKcel so maybe you guys don’t understand but 1000 matches in that time frame with some of them lines is actually outrageous. I’m leaving this forum and burying my head under the sand and retaking red pill. Impossible to live normally knowing other have it like that.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subanimal, Sprinkles, Chadeep and 14 others
My man number of likes/matches start to drop after a week or two

Even if you’re running a chadfish

He’s not getting 120 k matches in a year tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zwa M'ileng, RAMU KAKA, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
that's weird you look very confident in your pictures
Personality theory destroyed, burned, and scattered into the ocean

• +1
Reactions: subanimal, shogrim, Zwa M'ileng and 7 others
I am extremely surprised that all women are attracted to top 1% male, i could not have guessed this

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: T50 Mogger, AsGoodAsItGets, 2025 chad candidate and 27 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 7580
Obviously, why would women want to fuck ugly fags? Can't rlly blame them I like hot women too.

• +1
Reactions: Meister!, RAMU KAKA, Maalik and 2 others
this is so fucking sad,he is one of the most attractive guys i ever seen tbh

Yeah true which makes it all the more humbling, ascension to chad is impossible.

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin
My man number of likes/matches start to drop after a week or two

Even if you’re running a chadfish

He’s not getting 120 k matches in a year tho

Cope, obviously not the point. No matter what anyone does here, they will NEVER have that success. Too depressing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and kingpiin
I am extremely surprised that all women are attracted to top 1% male, i could not have guessed this

Cringe & not the point. It’s the fact they will willingly disregard every moral they have for a chance.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, justleavemealone, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
Cope, obviously not the point. No matter what anyone does here, they will NEVER have that success. Too depressing.
Sucks to be you, go clean toilets.

Cringe & not the point. It’s the fact they will willingly disregard every moral they have for a chance.

Women don't have morals that's a male concept literally I'm not surprised by any of this I know female nature

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, SubSigma and Maalik

EXPERIMENT DETAILS:

Literal Nazi Lines
No Job Lines
No confidence lines

FINAL THOUGHTS

holy shit this is brutal, the neo nazi shit holy fuck

• WTF
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: godisdead and Deleted member 7580
IMG_1199.pngIMG_1197.pngIMG_1198.png

this shits just funny bruh wtf

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and m0ss26
Never said guys here will ever have that success this forum is full of subhumans rating themselves chadlite

Just saying matches start after a week or two

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kingpiin, Maalik and Copeful
Never said guys here will ever have that success this forum is full of subhumans rating themselves chadlite

Just saying matches start after a week or two
I get high matches for like a week then it stops, 40 a day for a week then I stop getting matched

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justleavemealone and traplurker
I get high matches for like a week then it stops, 40 a day for a week then I stop getting matched
Kinda same

I’m a big city so I still keep getting matches but not as many as first week

That’s why I ran a chadfish and same things happened after a week … he got 99+ in 15-20 minutes so a legit chad

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and m0ss26
Kinda same

I’m a big city so I still keep getting matches but not as many as first week

That’s why I ran a chadfish and same things happened after a week … he got 99+ in 15-20 minutes so a legit chad

Brutal it’s over for me, my hinge account only got 10 a day, not optimised with all mirror pics but manletpill is brutal at 5’11.

I think what’s most brutal is that it’s in small city. If this was done in London, can’t even imagine the damage.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: kingpiin and Deleted member 7580
Can't wait to read the next 1000 threads on HTN and NT in the coming month

• +1
Reactions: traplurker
Link

Not funny at all, just brutal actually. I have to throw up the NTPILL.
In the face lms days there was one w a white neo nazi Model on yt

Believe All Women

Unless it’s Chad
082843D6 04C6 487D A0B1 CCCFAB434FAC

“Did she deserve it” 🤣🤣

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Matheus, GuyFromSingapore, Fiqh and 2 others

EXPERIMENT DETAILS:

Literal Nazi Lines
No Job Lines
No confidence lines

FINAL THOUGHTS

u guys are fucking retarded man

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
Can't wait to read the next 1000 threads on HTN and NT in the coming month

NT is still powerful but yeah looks is king. Had sex with 3 MTB last week and my NT helped a lot but I’m still down £100 from dates. Chad doesn’t even drop a dime, over.

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin, GuyFromSingapore and m0ss26
Nigga is talking to a bunch of Nigerian Catfisher like he's is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mazzi and Carnivore
Literally nothing wrong with the thread, cope elsewhere
i've legit had more matches than the video in this thread on hinge u actual retard, i'm speaking from experience and ill prob make a thread about it.

HINGE IS DIFFERENT FROM TINDER & OTHER APPS.

if you send a like on hinge, it's GUARANTEED the girl will see it because on hinge it's limited on how many likes they receive, where as tinder and bumble they receive thousands so ur invisible.

so since they are seeing you, if you are just decently attractive you can spam like girls with premium which is what the guy in this video did. as you can see by the screenshots provided, he sent the likes lol

• +1
Reactions: tyroneorkms, Deleted member 16220, Fiqh and 1 other person
i've legit had more matches than the video in this thread on hinge u actual retard, i'm speaking from experience and ill prob make a thread about it.

HINGE IS DIFFERENT FROM TINDER & OTHER APPS.

if you send a like on hinge, it's GUARANTEED the girl will see it because on hinge it's limited on how many likes they receive, where as tinder and bumble they receive thousands so ur invisible.

so since they are seeing you, if you are just decently attractive you can spam like girls with premium which is what the guy in this video did. as you can see by the screenshots provided, he sent the likes lol

It is NOT ABOUT THE LIKES.

Read my thread, there’s been tons of 99+ likes experiments. Go through the account aswell. What is most brutal is the DESTRUCTION of the NTPILL & StatusPill.

He is telling women his is a literal Nazi and they spin it to sleep with him, he’s homeless and broke they still tell him to come over. Literally tells a woman that he assaulted another woman and she asks if she deserves it.

Come back with these types of results CONSISTENTLY and I will delete this thread.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Maalik and Lethbridge
It is NOT ABOUT THE LIKES.

Read my thread, there’s been tons of 99+ likes experiments. Go through the account aswell. What is most brutal is the DESTRUCTION of the NTPILL & StatusPill.

He is telling women his is a literal Nazi and they spin it to sleep with him, he’s homeless and broke they still tell him to come over. Literally tells a woman that he assaulted another woman and she asks if she deserves it.

Come back with these types of results CONSISTENTLY and I will delete this thread.
you've just completely ignored what i said :ROFLMAO:

he didn't even get 99+ likes, that's the point. he sent all the likes

you clearly have no idea on how hinge operates compared to tinder + other apps

most girls didn't even send him a message, prob like 50-100 did out of 600, plus he has 41 messages left on seen

any guy whos htn+ can do what he did while making edgy jokes, and if you dont think there was girls that unmatched him after he tried it then ur a retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and normie_joe
if you want stacy why cant women cant chad

btw does this guy have lip filler? he 100% has some normie hardmaxx done i cant point my finger at it

just saw his pics he 100% has jaw filler, still mogs but letting yall know he has filler and potentially botox in

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
@AspiringMogger @khvirgin

@WishIwasChico

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, Fiqh and aesthetic beauty