1000 REAL MATCHES IN 48 HOURS! (WARNING) MOST BRUTAL BLACKPILL EXPERIMENT TO DATE

Water, but still funny.
This is really nothing new at all.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
Looks is LAW. Everything else is cope, end of story. Resisted blackpill due to personal success but it’s over.

My first post so apologies for formatting errors. I will provide the link to experiment post & the account for those who are lazy to read here.

I will provide details of the experiment below links.

CHADFISH EXPERIMENT LINK 🔗

EXPERIMENT DETAILS:

OP proved that looks is everything and everything else is cope.

What make this experiment different to the .org larpers & extremely blackpilling is there is visible results not just likes It’s that NT GETS COMPLETELY DEBUNKED. He states to be a literal nazi and foid replies she’s a Jew prisoner, tells a woman with free Palestine in the bio he’s Zionist and it’s fine.

Chad Stats - 6’4, Chad face (see under & photos attached under IMG-1193-1995.png ) , Job Title - Unemployed, City - Newcastle 500,00 POPULATION (not even a mega city)

See attached (IMG 1197-2000) for the most ridiculous lines used including:
Literal Nazi Lines
No Job Lines
No confidence lines

FINAL THOUGHTS

Blackpill is spreading, live experiments on Twitter with high engagement. I’m not even a trucel but this has blackpilled me, always had good reinforcement from women & never struggled to have sex with zero connections within a week but to see how easy some people have has blackpilled me.

I’m a UKcel so maybe you guys don’t understand but 1000 matches in that time frame with some of them lines is actually outrageous. I’m leaving this forum and burying my head under the sand and retaking red pill. Impossible to live normally knowing other have it like that.

Not surprised, I'd be down to date a hot girl that has mental illnesses, criminal records etc... Can't blame them really

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and dantemaxxing
Just imagine fucking this:

life ain't fair bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 50702, Maalik and 2 others
I refuse to rep this post. Nigger just took mine and ran with it. Proper cagefuel

Cringe, didn’t even see your post. Also you put zero effort in, otherwise after now seeing it I would delete.

• Ugh..
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Not surprised, I'd be down to date a hot girl that has mental illnesses, criminal records etc... Can't blame them really

True but still brutal for personality theory tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
Never knew a lot women are attracted to attractive men, thanks for opening my eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and SoundnVision
Why does this surprise it's likw your surprised

Why dudes acting like this is normal? Telling a woman you love hitler & her reaction being 😍 is not normal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger and dantemaxxing
Looks is LAW. Everything else is cope, end of story. Resisted blackpill due to personal success but it’s over.

My first post so apologies for formatting errors. I will provide the link to experiment post & the account for those who are lazy to read here.

EXPERIMENT DETAILS:

What make this experiment different to the .org larpers & extremely blackpilling is there is visible results not just likes It’s that NT GETS COMPLETELY DEBUNKED. He states to be a literal nazi and foid replies she’s a Jew prisoner, tells a woman with free Palestine in the bio he’s Zionist and it’s fine.

Chad Stats - 6’4, Chad face (see under & photos attached under IMG-1193-1995.png ) , Job Title - Unemployed, City - Newcastle 500,00 POPULATION (not even a mega city)

Literal Nazi Lines
No Job Lines
No confidence lines

FINAL THOUGHTS

Blackpill is spreading, live experiments on Twitter with high engagement. I’m not even a trucel but this has blackpilled me, always had good reinforcement from women & never struggled to have sex with zero connections within a week but to see how easy some people have has blackpilled me.

I’m a UKcel so maybe you guys don’t understand but 1000 matches in that time frame with some of them lines is actually outrageous. I’m leaving this forum and burying my head under the sand and retaking red pill. Impossible to live normally knowing other have it like that.

String HTNfish

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Believe All Women

Unless it’s Chad
View attachment 2562233
“Did she deserve it” 🤣🤣
I think he edited some of the responses

Don’t get me wrong I believe the number of likes is real but the responses to some of the shit he’s saying is fake
2C445CF1 45D8 4B9D 95A0 7B4653625B3B
AABC9B3E 55A8 472B 8C71 211416B2ACAB

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate, rteme, Deleted member 30679 and 5 others
For what it's worth, the guy is 6'0-6'1 according to what few sources I could find.

EXPERIMENT DETAILS:

Literal Nazi Lines
No Job Lines
No confidence lines

FINAL THOUGHTS

And the results are doctored.

FUCKING WATER THREAD
These fucking ' experiments ' were done 10+ years ago
When you look like him you could write that you let your dog fuck and cum in your ass 10 times a day, or that you're a pedo of that you fuck old homeless drug addicts or a combination of all 3 and it would make no difference.
Water fucking water

Last edited:
  • +1
Man that last bitch is hot as fuck wish I could get away with shit like that

• Love it
Reactions: Maalik
FUCKING WATER THREAD
When you look like him you could write that you let your dog fuck and cum in your ass 10 times a day, or that you're a pedo of that you fuck old homeless drug addicts or a combination of all 3 and it would make no difference.
Water fucking water
Yeah I want more of those where someone used .org thread titles as openers on Tinder, haven't laughed that much in a while.

• +1
FUCKING WATER THREAD
Water fucking water
yes but its good to take a dose of classic blackpill once in a while. :Comfy:
Especially nowadays since I see too much discussion around NTmaxxing on this forum, when we should understand by now that "NT behaviour" is defined by our looks level.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Xangsane
yes but its good to take a dose of classic blackpill once in a while. :Comfy:
Especially nowadays since I see too much discussion around NTmaxxing on this forum, when we should understand by now that "NT behaviour" is defined by our looks level.
NT is extremely important it's how most men have GFS.
Obviously a giga chad like in this thread dosnt need to be NT but in the real world being NT is everything.

• +1
NT is extremely important it's how most men have GFS.
Obviously a giga chad like in this thread dosnt need to be NT but in the real world being NT is everything.
Even Chad looks aren't enough to prevent a man from failing in his romantic life or having women treat him badly due to having an non-ideal personality. Look at Channing Tatum, Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp. Henry Cavill has also had difficulties with relationships due his nerdy personality, and apparently both Chico and Gandy had very normie dating lives before becoming famous.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: billybobjr2004, Xangsane, Maalik and 1 other person
Even Chad looks aren't enough to prevent a man from failing in his romantic life or having women treat him badly due to having an unideal personality. Look at Channing Tatum, Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp. Henry Cavill has also had difficulties with relationships due his nerdy personality, and apparently both Chico and Gandy had very normie dating lives before becoming famous.
Nice list of statusmaxxed MTNs

IMG 1511

He’s just like me fr

#relatable

insane 1000 match, how do you cope ? female will attack you for being not pc, while idolize chad for being a nazi

• +1
Graycel thinks he did something when there have been experiments with chadfish as a child predator 10 years ago

• +1
Obviously, why would women want to fuck ugly fags? Can't rlly blame them I like hot women too.
The problem is that they are fucking lying and cant admit anything that makes them look «bad». For instance how imporant looks are for them. Why lie about obvious things? They are god damn humans like us, so shy shouldnt looks be as important to them? Another one is that they seriously think women have it harder in life than men. Most people who commit suicide, have mental illness, work shit jobs, prone to violence, are men, to mention a few ones.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, traplurker and Maalik
Are UK chicks retarded? Any Chad profile without verification and Instagram linked gets automatically left swiped, most women are fully aware of Chadfishing these days.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Xangsane
if i was chad bro id be saying so much crazy shit fuck man

• So Sad
Not water, this is the final blackpill. No experiment has been this devastating.

From a linguistics POV, this is not the final blackpill. Wait till sciencelads discover the effects of rubbing shit and piss underneath your right ear every day for a millennia, and it's 99.89% selection rate in comparison to Prada Candy.
Also, this is not devastating at all. From the dawn of humanity, 2 million years later to Traplurker posting on this forum, looks have always been everything. 🚮🚮🚮 This is water lad.

• JFL
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

how can any researchpaper psychologycel even write anything against the blackpill when its obv
its all personality bro !!

Why dudes acting like this is normal? Telling a woman you love hitler & her reaction being 😍 is not normal
This would be big fucking news if we weren't black pilled and we were normies but we're not normies what I'm pissed of about is how fucking stupid normies are they won't bounce back on a. Shit system they will suck it up like a subhuman cuck.

"Oh my gf that I beta buxed for doesn't love me for me and does things for her ex she never did for me ? Well let me accept it and be proud of her sexuality if not I'm a dirty inkwell

• +1
Not water, this is the final blackpill. No experiment has been this devastating.
I recall an experiment of Chadfish childmolestor nazi.
It obviously had similar results

• Woah

EXPERIMENT DETAILS:

Literal Nazi Lines
No Job Lines
No confidence lines

FINAL THOUGHTS

Ngl this is the final straw for me

• +1
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag
water, but is this guy real wtf? What's his name? never saw a chadier chad tbh

Obviously, why would women want to fuck ugly fags? Can't rlly blame them I like hot women too.

We're not comparing Chad with ugly. We're comparing Chad with normie. That's why it's so devastating. How the difference in reception and treatment is leagues apart.

It's like Chad is a complete another species. Like a male nymph from Heaven or something.

EXPERIMENT DETAILS:

Literal Nazi Lines
No Job Lines
No confidence lines

FINAL THOUGHTS

His pictures contradict all of what he says though. He looks confident with his club pic, he's well groomed, so even if he says "unemployed", the pics show he might've been unemployed recently.

Yeah but those controversial lines he used were all after he matched. Besides, we didn't see the snapshots where the women immediately unmatched either.

You can't fully dismiss the NT shit, when the pictures do indeed show that he's nt.

3774712_IMG_1194.png

This guy is omega squinting, only difference is he's outdoors with the evening lighting.

I assure you this won't have the same vibe as in his basement like half the autists do.

The looks theory only works if they are all snapshots of his face that remain neutral on the NT aspect.

This is looks AND NT AND cherrypicking convos with idiots where controversial shit was accepted/not given much thought.

EXPERIMENT DETAILS:

Literal Nazi Lines
No Job Lines
No confidence lines

FINAL THOUGHTS

Also you cannot with a straightface tell me this shit (90% of .org selfies)

Picsart 23 11 20 23 56 03 622

has the same vibe as this

3774712_IMG_1194.png

You guys deepthroat muh looks so much while completely ignoring what mood/tone the pics convey.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Picsart 23 10 04 20 43 10 916
Picsart 23 10 02 21 18 33 167

This guy got around 500 matches in 24 on Tinder India

How’s this brutal the guy is a giga chad atp shit like this is obvious and expected

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
We're not comparing Chad with ugly. We're comparing Chad with normie. That's why it's so devastating. How the difference in reception and treatment is leagues apart.

It's like Chad is a complete another species. Like a male nymph from Heaven or something.

Normie is ugly.

• Hmm...
mid tier normie