1000 REAL MATCHES IN 48 HOURS! (WARNING) MOST BRUTAL BLACKPILL EXPERIMENT TO DATE

water for bp, still brutal tho

Lol that guys face is so tan he’s proly in the sun hours a week

catfish talking to other catfishes

Even Chad looks aren't enough to prevent a man from failing in his romantic life or having women treat him badly due to having an non-ideal personality. Look at Channing Tatum, Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp. Henry Cavill has also had difficulties with relationships due his nerdy personality, and apparently both Chico and Gandy had very normie dating lives before becoming famous.
common sense

lifefuel tbh his looks are nothing special, his nose looks like a botched nosejob and his jaw looks like it is done with fillers. veneer teeth etc.
with enough money you could replicate his looks pretty well

Looks is LAW. Everything else is cope, end of story. Resisted blackpill due to personal success but it’s over.

My first post so apologies for formatting errors. I will provide the link to experiment post & the account for those who are lazy to read here.

I will provide details of the experiment below links.

CHADFISH EXPERIMENT LINK 🔗

EXPERIMENT DETAILS:

OP proved that looks is everything and everything else is cope.

What make this experiment different to the .org larpers & extremely blackpilling is there is visible results not just likes It’s that NT GETS COMPLETELY DEBUNKED. He states to be a literal nazi and foid replies she’s a Jew prisoner, tells a woman with free Palestine in the bio he’s Zionist and it’s fine.

Chad Stats - 6’4, Chad face (see under & photos attached under IMG-1193-1995.png ) , Job Title - Unemployed, City - Newcastle 500,00 POPULATION (not even a mega city)

See attached (IMG 1197-2000) for the most ridiculous lines used including:
Literal Nazi Lines
No Job Lines
No confidence lines

FINAL THOUGHTS

Blackpill is spreading, live experiments on Twitter with high engagement. I’m not even a trucel but this has blackpilled me, always had good reinforcement from women & never struggled to have sex with zero connections within a week but to see how easy some people have has blackpilled me.

I’m a UKcel so maybe you guys don’t understand but 1000 matches in that time frame with some of them lines is actually outrageous. I’m leaving this forum and burying my head under the sand and retaking red pill. Impossible to live normally knowing other have it like that.

Extremely brutal

A few millimeters of bone decide your life