1000 Saudis, 1 Pakistani Pashtun on pilgrimage. Who mogs?

Who mogs?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene
I asked Stable Diffusion to generate photos of one Pakistani Pashtun (as noted by his shalwar kameez) in a sea of Saudis (as noted by their thobes and ghutras) on pilgrimage.

IMG 20230719 114416
IMG 20230719 114426
IMG 20230719 114515
IMG 20230719 114608
IMG 20230719 114721
IMG 20230719 114754
IMG 20230719 114812
IMG 20230719 114842
IMG 20230719 114901
IMG 20230719 114917
IMG 20230719 114945
IMG 20230719 115012
IMG 20230719 114553

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MentalistKebab, SecularIslamist, Ryan and 1 other person
Why the flying fuck does the Pakistani look like a more masc but skinny version of me JFL

@Gonthar

@ascendedd

@twilight @SecularIslamist

@Willmogulater

@apemaxxed

@ascendedd why the pashtun?

I think this should be clear already but gulf and saudi arabs r nothing compared to Afghans

• +1
Reactions: zura
I think this should be clear already but gulf and saudi arabs r nothing compared to Afghans
Yet the pretty Pashtun will still be mistreated and tortured by Gulf sheilhs due to his ethnicity, not caring about how light his skin is or how attractive his face is. Brutal.

Yet the pretty Pashtun will still be mistreated by sheikhs due to his ethnicity, not caring about how light his skin is or how attractive his face is. Brutal.
Yes thats the brutal part. But saudis were enslaved by turks while we were never enslaved by anyone

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, zura and Xangsane
Yes thats the brutal part. But saudis were enslaved by turks while we were never enslaved by anyone
Saudis enslaved lots of black east African slaves too.

@ike57 whybthe saudis

@ike57 whybthe saudis
I like Arabian Arabs, they can sometimes be moggers. I don't really mean Saudis though; my mom worked in Saudi for a while near the Yemen border and she said that the Qahtan and Yemenis were very beautiful. She said the men were very pretty.

I kind of get what she means
Screenshot 20230719 123251 978

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Yet the pretty Pashtun will still be mistreated and tortured by Gulf sheilhs due to his ethnicity, not caring about how light his skin is or how attractive his face is. Brutal.
Social communal dominance pill is underrated!

• +1
Bro you are such a fucking faggot honest to God, don't bring Allah's Holy pilgrimage into this degenerated place.

• So Sad
I like Arabian Arabs, they can sometimes be moggers. I don't really mean Saudis though; my mom worked in Saudi for a while near the Yemen border and she said that the Qahtan and Yemenis were very beautiful. She said the men were very pretty.

I kind of get what she means
View attachment 2328600
The Qahtani tribe or Qataris?

Look at Afghanistan nigga, a shithole filled with extremists don't be so proud.

Bro you are such a fucking faggot honest to God, don't bring Allah's Holy pilgrimage into this degenerated place.
I literally asked it to generate one Pashtun in a pilgrimage crowd in Mecca.

Average 2023 incel according to Looksmax.

black-guy-seizure-seizure.gif

• JFL
I literally asked it to generate one Pashtun in a pilgrimage crowd in Mecca.
Yeah but that shit is so random, also your navel is awra, so basically no shirtless niggars are allowed.

• So Sad
Yeah but that shit is so random, also your navel is awra, so basically no shirtless niggars are allowed.
I know. Astagfirullah

Also there's no navel in any of the pics...

Why the flying fuck does the Pakistani look like a more masc but skinny version of me JFL
You are less masc and fat? explains it

Also there's no navel in any of the pics...
Well my bad i am a faggot then thought the picture had to be clicked on to see the whole thing.

Is this the cope bot? Meanwhile actual Pakistani look like...
main-qimg-615d8d066cd5b91f36204ac3aa534955.webp

• JFL
Reactions: Razeb and Skywalker
Oh yes that's the one. They're from near Yemen originally.
Yeah she was near the empty quarter. She said they hated the house of Saud.

• +1
why is he shirtless

Is this the cope bot? Meanwhile actual Pakistani look like...
main-qimg-615d8d066cd5b91f36204ac3aa534955.webp
Not the cope not but that's what it generated jfl.

Yeah she was near the empty quarter. She said they hated the house of Saud.
Tbh the house of Saud gets away with anything sadly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22099
Saudis enslaved lots of black east African slaves too.
They also enslaved Cumskins, Turks and curries. Only group that they didn’t enslave were mongols cos they were busy being enslaved by them. The Turks enslaved the enslavers (Arabs) that’s theh I like Turks they gave back to hat they got

• +1
Pashtun easy. Top tier coloring and hair, youtfull but still manly.
He looks a bit like me JFL. A few people told me I could pass as Central Asian (Pashtun)

He looks a bit like me JFL. A few people told me I could pass as Central Asian (Pashtun)
Yeah, you could easily pass as them. Your eye color is the same as theirs.

• +1
Yeah, you could easily pass as them. Your eye color is the same as theirs.
I went in the masjid and was constantly asked if I'm Pashtun JFL. I'd definitely blend in as local in Afghanistan MUCH MORE than my father's country of origin, where most people are quite dark and bearded.

Also speaking of the word "dark" it kinda annoys me when people say "dark" they mean a pasty Italian JFL. "Dark" means as dark as a south Asian or a sub-saharan African.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass