10k posts

It’s getting way more common now

Mabye years ago we shoulda got something
nah

10k there should be something :lasereyes:

it's so symbolic
 
  • +1
Reactions: ANON and simematic
I give it 2 months max
Whatttt
Nervous Key And Peele GIF
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Amuzant and shedontluv-U
some guys are hitting it on like 2 months

Making it feel like less tho
really not

it's not because some ldar speed run it That means it makes it a less important milestone.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ANON
Good point
10k post it's like your 18 yo org birthday

They should tell me I have to pay taxes now or congratulate me for cracking a 16-year-old before because now I can't anymore.

( please tell me you have the reference :feelscry: )
 
  • +1
Reactions: ANON
10k post it's like your 18 yo org birthday

They should tell me I have to pay taxes now or congratulate me for cracking a 16-year-old before because now I can't anymore.

( please tell me you have the reference :feelscry: )
I don’t get the reference :dafuckfeels:

Explain :lul:
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: shedontluv-U
This is pretty sad

I didnt accomplish much in 10k posts

I was disappointed in myself after 1k post tbh I felt like a bum then

Was I atleast a chill user
fuck you
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shedontluv-U and ANON
I havnt been active for a week

Did it happen then?
not on org

but nvm anyways

I am condemned to stay niche
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jp212 and ANON

Similar threads

Crimx991
Replies
1
Views
24
Игорь бурда
Игорь бурда
astatin
Replies
7
Views
45
moonx
moonx
Gen1leman
Discussion 10k reps?
Replies
40
Views
110
iqletlowtest
iqletlowtest
thundence
Replies
22
Views
96
dayruined
dayruined
simematic
Replies
8
Views
29
rt6ldarboyo
rt6ldarboyo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top