11/56

Amuzant

Amuzant

A Pure Soul
Joined
Jun 16, 2026
Posts
4,071
Reputation
6,804
10-11/56
10 out of 56 servers where too laggy i refused the stress and will incorporate more into today.


My fragrance of choice


​
Image result for by the fireplace fragrance aesthetic
This is possibly my favourite scent in terms of smell its amazing.
I do not wear this often as i find near no occasions too.
This is something I'd see myself wearing to dinner on a date or at a jazz bar.
The smell is amazing, smiliar to the leftovers of a smore on a burning stick.
Doesn't project too well, but it is an amazing scent.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

It was a hotter day today so i wore something fresh.
1791119445585

Fun fact this was in my first 2 fragrances I ever purchased for myself
This fragrance is what made me realize i loved scents
I got compliments often when i wore this at school, not so much when about.
I guess that could be from the nature of this fragrance just being clean.
It smells as though you had a glass of lemon and cucumber water on a white summer day.
​



Song of the day

The song of the day for me 10/56


This song is 100% in my top 10

The song of the day for me 11/56


This song is beautiful, Chet Baker is my favorite Jazz musician
​


Addictions

My nicotine addiction is forfeit; this strawberry kiwi flavour is amazing. It tastes like strawberry bubble gum.
The pink container with the strawberry scent is maggoty so I refuse to be seen with it.
The way nicotine is affecting me again every time I take a puff is making me realize the 1 week I went cold turkey is helping a lot in terms of nicotine addiction and usage.

Im starting to believe i am addicted to caffeine too, i can't seem to go a day without an energy drink, I can't tell if I'm being negatively impacted besides my sleep so haven't decided if I should limit myself or not.
​


Diet

10/56 was my rest day, i had next to no protein and mainly carbs.
For Breakfast I had pork crackling
For my first snack i had milk chocolate
lunch was with my friend we went out to a park and had chips and an energy drink.
dinner was some lollies.
This is by far my worst food log to date, hitting a whopping 39grams of protein and going 70 calories over my diet.


11/56 was my gym day, doing fbeod i wanted to try something new, have small amount of protein for breakfeast and fast until an hour or 2 before the gym and use all my carbs then, with following the gym having all the rest of my protein for the day.

For Breakfast i had Greek yoghurt with dark chocolate chips
Lunch was a chicken cranberry sandwich, sadly seed slop. With a pixie caramel chocolate bar (my favorite) and a monster.
My post workout dinner meal was 500g of chicken mince cooked in butter with a glass of lemon and water.

Funny thing is i think that was my first water in multiple months, I typically don't need water to sustain as my diets so plentiful of liquid already, even when i didnt drink energy drinks id find water unnecessary.
​


Show Slop
note 5 death GIF


I havent watched any death note since 9/56 i think i started watching an episode and it was just a recap, got bored and scrolled.

I will be trying to finish this series to start a new one soon and will be asking users for suggestions



​

​

Slays

James Franco Flirt GIF


Turns out this girl is NOT what i thought she was, her kisses where far too good for what im about to say next:

She tells me she has only kissed 2 guys and that i was her third. KISSES. im far too much of a whore for this girl. Anyways, she told me i cannot be seeing other girls if we are going to be friends and do things for fun, she doesnt want to share me around. I havent seen her since 9/56 due to my own personal situations such as work. Not too sure how im going to slay while knowing she either has 1 body or none, but i mean, i still enjoy her company its nice being able to see people again after coming out of such a shit relationship with a girl i mogged to gandy.

heaven GIF




I was meant to be taken by the 2nd girl i was talking too to the movies, the one that likes me and wants more than friends which i refuse. I am a hater of relationships they are unnecessary and always end the same at this age. I'm too insecure mentally regardless. Anyways, I found out of this and did not see her and don't know if I should or shouldn't, it might lowkey be against my moral to be seeing 2 girls at once. I don't know, I'd hate if the same thing happened to me so why should i bestow it
upon each of them.
​



Hobby
time hello GIF

I need to incorporate some sort of hobby into my life when I'm free.
I think I'm going to try learning French, or re pick up playing piano, I am indeed a gifted pianist i just find it too stressful.
(bitches love pianist)
Maybe 15 minutes a day of each as well as some study for school. My life is so meaningless right now, all I do is school, work, meal prep, gym, sleep repeat. I need to find hobby and passion to pursue that isn't body building right now.
​





10/56
Amuzant


@yyk117
@Nocturnal
@sasha108
@Irrelevance
@filthycurrycel






​


 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Clayed.nas, filthycurrycel, sasha108 and 11 others
@buccalfatremoval
@Clayed.nas
@greylurker
@hello kitty
@Matrix88
 
  • +1
Reactions: Clayed.nas, filthycurrycel, sasha108 and 4 others
@NW3Slayer
@RedDragonSlayer
@Stardew
@0ogrpostcel
:ogre:
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sasha108, Nocturnal, RedDragonSlayer and 3 others
mirin
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nocturnal, greylurker and Amuzant
What will happen on Day 56?
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker and Amuzant
what are your thoughts on valentino born in roma uomo fragrance
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker and Amuzant
What will happen on Day 56?
probably kill myself:ogre:
i forgot to mention this bit:
This is a 56-day series in which I am trying to improve my own mental health
its also 2 months which is hopefully when my cut will be done too
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal, Irrelevance and greylurker
what are your thoughts on valentino born in roma uomo fragrance
if any i like stravaganza. but im not a fan of valentino.

I prefer a scent to be memorable, something someone can remember based off something theyll smell day to day.

I believe the scent you carry is just as important as all other aspects to your looks.

You have many senses, and smell is one of them.
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nocturnal, Irrelevance, greylurker and 1 other person
probably kill myself:ogre:
i forgot to mention this bit:
This is a 56-day series in which I am trying to improve my own mental health
its also 2 months which is hopefully when my cut will be done too
Why is it specifically 56 days?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Amuzant and greylurker
if any i like stravaganza. but im not a fan of valentino.

I prefer a scent to be memorable, something someone can remember based off something theyll smell day to day.

I believe the scent you carry is just as important as all other aspects to your looks.

You have many senses, and smell is one of them.
interesting

valentino is my first fragrance and tbh it doesn't seem to be working well

i might try some jo malone fresher scents

will have a look at the ones on this post
 
  • +1
Reactions: Amuzant and greylurker
39 grams of protein im actually crying LMAO
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nocturnal, thundence, Amuzant and 1 other person
Why is it specifically 56 days?
its a good time frame, 8 weeks, good for my diet. Good for my money savings goal. Good for everything, i dont want it to be any longer or any shorter.

Do you think it should be longer? or shorter?
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker
its a good time frame, 8 weeks, good for my diet. Good for my money savings goal. Good for everything, i dont want it to be any longer or any shorter.

Do you think it should be longer? or shorter?
I think it would be better to set it at exactly two months—that’s about the same as eight weeks, but slightly longer; plus, "two months" just sounds better.
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker
interesting

valentino is my first fragrance and tbh it doesn't seem to be working well

i might try some jo malone fresher scents

will have a look at the ones on this post
Noooo, give me a budget and things you like the smell of and ill give you a really good option :0

I have a 105 page mega thread sitting in my docs for an org botb, but it had too many characters so its just rotting.

you can pm me too iyw
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal
39 grams of protein im actually crying LMAO
Broooooo, let it slide lmao. It was actual slop, ate a whole bag of chips that was 1000 calories and like 8 grams protein:LOLW:

most days i get in about 150-170.
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sasha108, Nocturnal and greylurker
Mirin effort
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Amuzant and greylurker
Broooooo, let it slide lmao. It was actual slop, ate a whole bag of chips that was 1000 calories and like 8 grams protein:LOLW:

most days i get in about 150-170.
The protein in sources like that isn’t even complete protein because it doesn’t have all the essential amino acids, so you basically got 0 grams of protein. Just drink a protein shake with. Lot of milk next time if you’re super low, can get 40 grams in one sitting
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Nocturnal, thundence and Amuzant
10-11/56
10 out of 56 servers where too laggy i refused the stress and will incorporate more into today.


My fragrance of choice


​
Image result for by the fireplace fragrance aesthetic
This is possibly my favourite scent in terms of smell its amazing.
I do not wear this often as i find near no occasions too.
This is something I'd see myself wearing to dinner on a date or at a jazz bar.
The smell is amazing, smiliar to the leftovers of a smore on a burning stick.
Doesn't project too well, but it is an amazing scent.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

It was a hotter day today so i wore something fresh.View attachment 5722881
Fun fact this was in my first 2 fragrances I ever purchased for myself
This fragrance is what made me realize i loved scents
I got compliments often when i wore this at school, not so much when about.
I guess that could be from the nature of this fragrance just being clean.
It smells as though you had a glass of lemon and cucumber water on a white summer day.
​



Song of the day

The song of the day for me 10/56


This song is 100% in my top 10

The song of the day for me 11/56


This song is beautiful, Chet Baker is my favorite Jazz musician
​


Addictions

My nicotine addiction is forfeit; this strawberry kiwi flavour is amazing. It tastes like strawberry bubble gum.
The pink container with the strawberry scent is maggoty so I refuse to be seen with it.
The way nicotine is affecting me again every time I take a puff is making me realize the 1 week I went cold turkey is helping a lot in terms of nicotine addiction and usage.

Im starting to believe i am addicted to caffeine too, i can't seem to go a day without an energy drink, I can't tell if I'm being negatively impacted besides my sleep so haven't decided if I should limit myself or not.
​


Diet

10/56 was my rest day, i had next to no protein and mainly carbs.
For Breakfast I had pork crackling
For my first snack i had milk chocolate
lunch was with my friend we went out to a park and had chips and an energy drink.
dinner was some lollies.
This is by far my worst food log to date, hitting a whopping 39grams of protein and going 70 calories over my diet.


11/56 was my gym day, doing fbeod i wanted to try something new, have small amount of protein for breakfeast and fast until an hour or 2 before the gym and use all my carbs then, with following the gym having all the rest of my protein for the day.

For Breakfast i had Greek yoghurt with dark chocolate chips
Lunch was a chicken cranberry sandwich, sadly seed slop. With a pixie caramel chocolate bar (my favorite) and a monster.
My post workout dinner meal was 500g of chicken mince cooked in butter with a glass of lemon and water.

Funny thing is i think that was my first water in multiple months, I typically don't need water to sustain as my diets so plentiful of liquid already, even when i didnt drink energy drinks id find water unnecessary.
​


Show Slop
note 5 death GIF


I havent watched any death note since 9/56 i think i started watching an episode and it was just a recap, got bored and scrolled.

I will be trying to finish this series to start a new one soon and will be asking users for suggestions



​



Slays

James Franco Flirt GIF


Turns out this girl is NOT what i thought she was, her kisses where far too good for what im about to say next:

She tells me she has only kissed 2 guys and that i was her third. KISSES. im far too much of a whore for this girl. Anyways, she told me i cannot be seeing other girls if we are going to be friends and do things for fun, she doesnt want to share me around. I havent seen her since 9/56 due to my own personal situations such as work. Not too sure how im going to slay while knowing she either has 1 body or none, but i mean, i still enjoy her company its nice being able to see people again after coming out of such a shit relationship with a girl i mogged to gandy.

heaven GIF




I was meant to be taken by the 2nd girl i was talking too to the movies, the one that likes me and wants more than friends which i refuse. I am a hater of relationships they are unnecessary and always end the same at this age. I'm too insecure mentally regardless. Anyways, I found out of this and did not see her and don't know if I should or shouldn't, it might lowkey be against my moral to be seeing 2 girls at once. I don't know, I'd hate if the same thing happened to me so why should i bestow it
upon each of them.
​



Hobby
time hello GIF

I need to incorporate some sort of hobby into my life when I'm free.
I think I'm going to try learning French, or re pick up playing piano, I am indeed a gifted pianist i just find it too stressful.
(bitches love pianist)
Maybe 15 minutes a day of each as well as some study for school. My life is so meaningless right now, all I do is school, work, meal prep, gym, sleep repeat. I need to find hobby and passion to pursue that isn't body building right now.
​





10/56
Amuzant


@yyk117
@Nocturnal
@sasha108
@Irrelevance
@filthycurrycel






​



mirin, already felt bad for not coming in yesterday, but I guess the servers were horrible for everybody. I have to look into fragrances more, I have none as of now:forcedsmile:.

I admire your morals when it comes to girls, I think I am so deprived, I couldn’t control myself if two girls were interested. Even had a night a couple months ago, where both me and my mate made out with the same girl in one evening (drunk descisions…).

Anyways, I love this series and i’m already looking forward to tomorrow:love:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nocturnal, Amuzant and greylurker
The protein in sources like that isn’t even complete protein because it doesn’t have all the essential amino acids, so you basically got 0 grams of protein. Just drink a protein shake with. Lot of milk next time if you’re super low, can get 40 grams in one sitting
ive never understood complete and incomplete proteins, i should probably study this more as diet is so important. How come chicken isnt a complete protein but some goy whey slop is.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal and greylurker
mirin, already felt bad for not coming in yesterday, but I guess the servers were horrible for everybody. I have to look into fragrances more, I have none as of now:forcedsmile:.

I admire your morals when it comes to girls, I think I am so deprived, I couldn’t control myself if two girls were interested. Even had a night a couple months ago, where both me and my mate made out with the same girl in one evening (drunk descisions…).

Anyways, I love this series and i’m already looking forward to tomorrow:love:
You and your friend made out witj the same girl?! Was that not a weird thing
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Nocturnal, Amuzant, Irrelevance and 1 other person
ive never understood complete and incomplete proteins, i should probably study this more as diet is so important. How come chicken isnt a complete protein but some goy whey slop is.
Whey is actually a complete protein so you’re wrong, it has the highest chain of amino acids and is actually a more complete source than chicken breast and eggs because it’s completely isolated protein. Don’t even count protein from stuff like bread and pasta it’s a complete waste of time; you literally got 0 grams of protein
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal and Amuzant
mirin, already felt bad for not coming in yesterday, but I guess the servers were horrible for everybody. I have to look into fragrances more, I have none as of now:forcedsmile:.

I admire your morals when it comes to girls, I think I am so deprived, I couldn’t control myself if two girls were interested. Even had a night a couple months ago, where both me and my mate made out with the same girl in one evening (drunk descisions…).

Anyways, I love this series and i’m already looking forward to tomorrow:love:
yesterday i didnt even write anything, literlly said (tldr) fuck this its too laggy. thats it.

Yea, i cant like willingly go see multiple girls, idk. i just feel bad.

Haha thank you, will keep tagging you :) tag me in anything you write too :ogre: id loveto read.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal and greylurker
You and your friend made out witj the same girl?! Was that not a weird thing
always found kissing a girl at a party or any social setting gross, i feel like theyre just being passed and im just the next in line:p
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal, Irrelevance and greylurker
@Amuzant romania?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Amuzant and greylurker
Whey is actually a complete protein so you’re wrong, it has the highest chain of amino acids and is actually a more complete source than chicken breast and eggs because it’s completely isolated protein. Don’t even count protein from stuff like bread and pasta it’s a complete waste of time; you literally got 0 grams of protein
I dont eat pasta or bread anymore, its terrible for you. Kinda tryna live by the "if i where in nature and saw what we consider food in a natural form would i or would i not eat it"
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal and greylurker
always found kissing a girl at a party or any social setting gross, i feel like theyre just being passed and im just the next in line:p
YES EXACTLY, that’s why if a girl mentions she parties on Fridays, I know she’s been kissing guys at social settings and I just find that utterly disgusting. Ofc they can do what they want but I don’t hold them in high regard anymore. I’m actually not that bothered if a girl has sex in a private setting with a long term boyfriend, but hookups and kissing guys at clubs just disgust me so much
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nocturnal and Amuzant
I dont eat pasta or bread anymore, it’s terrible for you. Kinda tryna live by the "if i where in nature and saw what we consider food in a natural form would i or would i not eat it"
The healthmaxxign stuff is good for health, like eating raw animal foods, not too good if your objective is muscle growth tho ngl. Don’t underestimate the power of carbs and sugar with muscle growth training
 
  • +1
Reactions: Amuzant and Nocturnal
You and your friend made out witj the same girl?! Was that not a weird thing
Kinda, it was a weird night in general. I wrote a more detailed thread about that night (caging rn, cringe af): https://looksmax.org/threads/insane-double-pull-slay-lovers-gtfih.2154396/

always found kissing a girl at a party or any social setting gross, i feel like theyre just being passed and im just the next in line:p
100% get that now, I’m just a horrible degenerate when i’m drunk:forcedsmile:
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Amuzant, Nocturnal and greylurker
YES EXACTLY, that’s why if a girl mentions she parties on Fridays, I know she’s been kissing guys at social settings and I just find that utterly disgusting. Ofc they can do what they want but I don’t hold them in high regard anymore. I’m actually not that bothered if a girl has sex in a private setting with a long term boyfriend, but hookups and kissing guys at clubs just disgust me so much
Sorry, computer died when replying.

Yea, i completely agree. My recent ex was like that, shed go out clubs or partys and have hookups and oral whatnot before we got together. Made me ill knowing that, what she did with her exes never bothered me anywhere near as much. I think that made me more uncomfortable trusting her in those types of settings without me near her or with her i guess. but theyll do what they want to do you cant control them in the end.
 
  • Love it
Reactions: greylurker
The healthmaxxign stuff is good for health, like eating raw animal foods, not too good if your objective is muscle growth tho ngl. Don’t underestimate the power of carbs and sugar with muscle growth training
i LOVE carbs from mangos, holy fuck. anytime i eat a mango before the gym i get the absolute best pumps of my life.
Yes i know pumps dont equal muscle growth at all, but wow.
 
  • Love it
Reactions: greylurker
Im from Bucharest wbu?😳
Cant leak! just know im on earth:peepoBlushSHAKE:
Kinda, it was a weird night in general. I wrote a more detailed thread about that night (caging rn, cringe af): https://looksmax.org/threads/insane-double-pull-slay-lovers-gtfih.2154396/
ok ill go read now
https://looksmax.org/threads/insane-double-pull-slay-lovers-gtfih.2154396/
100% get that now, I’m just a horrible degenerate when i’m drunk:forcedsmile:
Youre very funny lol.
 
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Uuatapoiemm, Irrelevance and greylurker
i LOVE carbs from mangos, holy fuck. anytime i eat a mango before the gym i get the absolute best pumps of my life.
Yes i know pumps dont equal muscle growth at all, but wow.
I’d argue the correlation between pumps and muscle growth is pretty good ngl, a good pump is a good sign of good performance and progressive overload
 
  • +1
Reactions: Irrelevance and Amuzant
I’d argue the correlation between pumps and muscle growth is pretty good ngl, a good pump is a good sign of good performance and progressive overload
pretty sure a pump is just blood and signaling pathways lol
 
  • Woah
Reactions: greylurker
Good songs
Decent day it seems
 
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108 and Amuzant
I havent watched any death note since 9/56 i think i started watching an episode and it was just a recap, got bored and scrolled.

I will be trying to finish this series to start a new one soon and will be asking users for suggestions
it's good, keep watching it bro
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Amuzant
10-11/56
10 out of 56 servers where too laggy i refused the stress and will incorporate more into today.


My fragrance of choice


​
Image result for by the fireplace fragrance aesthetic
This is possibly my favourite scent in terms of smell its amazing.
I do not wear this often as i find near no occasions too.
This is something I'd see myself wearing to dinner on a date or at a jazz bar.
The smell is amazing, smiliar to the leftovers of a smore on a burning stick.
Doesn't project too well, but it is an amazing scent.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

It was a hotter day today so i wore something fresh.View attachment 5722881
Fun fact this was in my first 2 fragrances I ever purchased for myself
This fragrance is what made me realize i loved scents
I got compliments often when i wore this at school, not so much when about.
I guess that could be from the nature of this fragrance just being clean.
It smells as though you had a glass of lemon and cucumber water on a white summer day.
​



Song of the day

The song of the day for me 10/56


This song is 100% in my top 10

The song of the day for me 11/56


This song is beautiful, Chet Baker is my favorite Jazz musician
​


Addictions

My nicotine addiction is forfeit; this strawberry kiwi flavour is amazing. It tastes like strawberry bubble gum.
The pink container with the strawberry scent is maggoty so I refuse to be seen with it.
The way nicotine is affecting me again every time I take a puff is making me realize the 1 week I went cold turkey is helping a lot in terms of nicotine addiction and usage.

Im starting to believe i am addicted to caffeine too, i can't seem to go a day without an energy drink, I can't tell if I'm being negatively impacted besides my sleep so haven't decided if I should limit myself or not.
​


Diet

10/56 was my rest day, i had next to no protein and mainly carbs.
For Breakfast I had pork crackling
For my first snack i had milk chocolate
lunch was with my friend we went out to a park and had chips and an energy drink.
dinner was some lollies.
This is by far my worst food log to date, hitting a whopping 39grams of protein and going 70 calories over my diet.


11/56 was my gym day, doing fbeod i wanted to try something new, have small amount of protein for breakfeast and fast until an hour or 2 before the gym and use all my carbs then, with following the gym having all the rest of my protein for the day.

For Breakfast i had Greek yoghurt with dark chocolate chips
Lunch was a chicken cranberry sandwich, sadly seed slop. With a pixie caramel chocolate bar (my favorite) and a monster.
My post workout dinner meal was 500g of chicken mince cooked in butter with a glass of lemon and water.

Funny thing is i think that was my first water in multiple months, I typically don't need water to sustain as my diets so plentiful of liquid already, even when i didnt drink energy drinks id find water unnecessary.
​


Show Slop
note 5 death GIF


I havent watched any death note since 9/56 i think i started watching an episode and it was just a recap, got bored and scrolled.

I will be trying to finish this series to start a new one soon and will be asking users for suggestions



​



Slays

James Franco Flirt GIF


Turns out this girl is NOT what i thought she was, her kisses where far too good for what im about to say next:

She tells me she has only kissed 2 guys and that i was her third. KISSES. im far too much of a whore for this girl. Anyways, she told me i cannot be seeing other girls if we are going to be friends and do things for fun, she doesnt want to share me around. I havent seen her since 9/56 due to my own personal situations such as work. Not too sure how im going to slay while knowing she either has 1 body or none, but i mean, i still enjoy her company its nice being able to see people again after coming out of such a shit relationship with a girl i mogged to gandy.

heaven GIF




I was meant to be taken by the 2nd girl i was talking too to the movies, the one that likes me and wants more than friends which i refuse. I am a hater of relationships they are unnecessary and always end the same at this age. I'm too insecure mentally regardless. Anyways, I found out of this and did not see her and don't know if I should or shouldn't, it might lowkey be against my moral to be seeing 2 girls at once. I don't know, I'd hate if the same thing happened to me so why should i bestow it
upon each of them.
​



Hobby
time hello GIF

I need to incorporate some sort of hobby into my life when I'm free.
I think I'm going to try learning French, or re pick up playing piano, I am indeed a gifted pianist i just find it too stressful.
(bitches love pianist)
Maybe 15 minutes a day of each as well as some study for school. My life is so meaningless right now, all I do is school, work, meal prep, gym, sleep repeat. I need to find hobby and passion to pursue that isn't body building right now.
​





10/56
Amuzant


@yyk117
@Nocturnal
@sasha108
@Irrelevance
@filthycurrycel






​



Not bad. I often dgaf about water too, unless I’m already forcing myself to remember to drink it. The 10th was a shitty diet, but the 11th was pretty decent.

Same shit with hobbies, but I can’t even be fucked looking for something anymore lol
 
  • +1
Reactions: Amuzant
Not bad. I often dgaf about water too, unless I’m already forcing myself to remember to drink it. The 10th was a shitty diet, but the 11th was pretty decent.
Genuinely only drank water when I was under the impression I needed 3 liters a day for creatine
Now I just get water from fruits etc

Same shit with hobbies, but I can’t even be fucked looking for something anymore lol
Yea idk I think I can use 30 minutes a day on something that will semi benefit me:AYAYASip: we'll see
 
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108
For Breakfast I had pork crackling
For my first snack i had milk chocolate
lunch was with my friend we went out to a park and had chips and an energy drink.
dinner was some lollies.
jolly ass day bro wtf 😭😭
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Amuzant

Similar threads

Amuzant
Replies
10
Views
50
sasha108
sasha108
Amuzant
Replies
47
Views
112
sasha108
sasha108
Amuzant
Replies
1
Views
20
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
Amuzant
Replies
9
Views
64
sasha108
sasha108
Amuzant
Replies
19
Views
76
Irrelevance
Irrelevance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top