8/56

Amuzant

Amuzant

A Pure Soul
Joined
Jun 16, 2026
Posts
3,755
Reputation
6,115
Song Of The Day
​



A Day Of Nothing
If you wish to be tagged in the future just ask!
This is a 56-day series in which I am trying to improve my own mental health
​

Image result for insurection 2 wild


Scent Of The Day


Told you I have more than 1 cologne :ogre:
My co worker told me i smelt good today, said he could smell my cologne, I quite like this guy. Hes pretty chill and into the same sort of primal diet as I am. Hates on vegetables and loves on organs.​



I did not smoke today, I felt no need. I have been calm. The though crossed my mind barely.

sad zach galifianakis GIF by BasketsFX









​


Excited Winnie The Pooh GIF


My diet wasnt too good today, i didnt go to the gym so the meals werent low carb high carb etc.

My first meal of the day was 4 dried fruit sticks and a can of fizzy (goy slop)
My 2nd meal of the day was protein milk and cereal.
3rd meal was a white monster and some pork crackling
4th meal was Champagne ham with some cheese.

Wasn't particularly a high protein day, but i am going to focus on this more the next month. My goal is to lose 3.2kg (fat) in the next 31 days. Get to around 11% BF


Was around 50 calories above daily target so very minimal doesnt really bother me.
​

I went to watch the sunset tonight. It was beautiful. The trees and smell of air. I hate being stuck in my mind indoors.
I need to fix my diet, or my life. Im starting to go back into my dazed abyss of nothing. This apathy is becoming more prevalent.
Clown Suicide GIF

​


death note GIF



I managed to tolerate 2 more episodes ep.19 and ep.20. I found these absolutely dreadful. I had to look at IMDB to see if it would get better and no surprise these were the lowest rated episodes of the series. Saw ep 24 and 25 and now am very excited lol. Might binge tonight and get to episode 26.









I hate the heartache I cause from wanting nothing of them.






@yyk117
@Nocturnal
@sasha108
@filthycurrycel

8/56
Amuzant
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: 0ogrpostcel, Irrelevance, sasha108 and 2 others
ok fixed kinda.
Idk low effort today. Ldar.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Irrelevance, sasha108, -joe and 1 other person
DNR
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Amuzant and -joe
IMG 2308
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ESR and Amuzant
i read,
interesting
good for you bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: -joe, ESR and Amuzant
I think tags didn't work

I have the same feeling about sunsets. I also always want to be outside to watch them, especially with someone.

What is your calories intake for rest days?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Amuzant
Song Of The Day
​



A Day Of Nothing
If you wish to be tagged in the future just ask!
This is a 56-day series in which I am trying to improve my own mental health
​

Image result for insurection 2 wild


Scent Of The Day


Told you I have more than 1 cologne :ogre:
My co worker told me i smelt good today, said he could smell my cologne, I quite like this guy. Hes pretty chill and into the same sort of primal diet as I am. Hates on vegetables and loves on organs.​



I did not smoke today, I felt no need. I have been calm. The though crossed my mind barely.

sad zach galifianakis GIF by BasketsFX









​


Excited Winnie The Pooh GIF


My diet wasnt too good today, i didnt go to the gym so the meals werent low carb high carb etc.

My first meal of the day was 4 dried fruit sticks and a can of fizzy (goy slop)
My 2nd meal of the day was protein milk and cereal.
3rd meal was a white monster and some pork crackling
4th meal was Champagne ham with some cheese.

Wasn't particularly a high protein day, but i am going to focus on this more the next month. My goal is to lose 3.2kg (fat) in the next 31 days. Get to around 11% BF


Was around 50 calories above daily target so very minimal doesnt really bother me.
​

I went to watch the sunset tonight. It was beautiful. The trees and smell of air. I hate being stuck in my mind indoors.
I need to fix my diet, or my life. Im starting to go back into my dazed abyss of nothing. This apathy is becoming more prevalent.
Clown Suicide GIF

​


death note GIF



I managed to tolerate 2 more episodes ep.19 and ep.20. I found these absolutely dreadful. I had to look at IMDB to see if it would get better and no surprise these were the lowest rated episodes of the series. Saw ep 24 and 25 and now am very excited lol. Might binge tonight and get to episode 26.









I hate the heartache I cause from wanting nothing of them.






@yyk117
@Nocturnal
@sasha108
@filthycurrycel

8/56
Amuzant

sounds like a lot of my days rn, ngl. Would you be as polite as to add me to the tag list?
 
  • Love it
Reactions: -joe and Amuzant
I think tags didn't work
bro put me on ignore.
I have the same feeling about sunsets. I also always want to be outside to watch them, especially with someone.
I think the first "dream date" i had as a child was sitting on the grass watching the stars at night with someone.
What is your calories intake for rest days?
my calories stay the same ngl, i hate high and low calorie days.

@yyk117
@Nocturnal
@filthycurrycel
 
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108
sounds like a lot of my days rn, ngl. Would you be as polite as to add me to the tag list?
Yes you are on it lol
Rest days are soooo boring.
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Irrelevance
Yes you are on it lol
Rest days are soooo boring.
been sick for the last couple days, every day feels so empty and unproductive without going to the gym. Probably gonna get my ass over there today to at least try a bit.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Amuzant
been sick for the last couple days, every day feels so empty and unproductive without going to the gym. Probably gonna get my ass over there today to at least try a bit.
nah no point going when sick, depends what type of sick though. Sometimes i go and i feel better like a "sweat it out" sorta thing. Other times it makes me feel like death.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Irrelevance
been sick for the last couple days, every day feels so empty and unproductive without going to the gym. Probably gonna get my ass over there today to at least try a bit.
just go for a nice walk outside. Itll be healthier for you if youre sick.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Irrelevance
nah no point going when sick, depends what type of sick though. Sometimes i go and i feel better like a "sweat it out" sorta thing. Other times it makes me feel like death.
just a cold. And it’s weird because sometimes I feel kinda good and then I feel like shit again like 30 minutes later. Guess you’re right tho, gonna wait a couple more days til it’s gone

just go for a nice walk outside. Itll be healthier for you if youre sick.
will do that soon, i’m moving to a different city tomorrow for uni so I’ll go for a couple walks to get to know my neighborhood a bit:Comfy:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Amuzant
just a cold. And it’s weird because sometimes I feel kinda good and then I feel like shit again like 30 minutes later. Guess you’re right tho, gonna wait a couple more days til it’s gone
Muscle takes a long time to start destroying itself too. Youll just look more flat for a while.
will do that soon, i’m moving to a different city tomorrow for uni so I’ll go for a couple walks to get to know my neighborhood a bit:Comfy:
Ooo, i hate walks that aren't in nature. City walks are boring. Except when i went to lyon, that was beautiful. Maybe i just have a boring country, with boring modern civilization.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Irrelevance
ok time to watch deathnote ur all gonna get dnrd.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Amuzant
Muscle takes a long time to start destroying itself too. Youll just look more flat for a while.

Ooo, i hate walks that aren't in nature. City walks are boring. Except when i went to lyon, that was beautiful. Maybe i just have a boring country, with boring modern civilization.
nah, I get you. Most cities in germany are kinda ugly ngl. I might just walk outside of the city, guess I’ll see enough on the way out.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Amuzant

Similar threads

Amuzant
Replies
25
Views
102
nuc
N
Amuzant
Replies
14
Views
53
sasha108
sasha108
Amuzant
Replies
14
Views
69
sasha108
sasha108
Amuzant
Replies
16
Views
49
Amuzant
Amuzant
Amuzant
Replies
32
Views
93
sasha108
sasha108

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top