12 msgs and over 160 likes in just a day as a plant. have you swallowed the pot plantpill?

manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt

every day is cope day

i used up all my likes liking random cuks, went to sleep and checked back and this is what i got jfl. literally just pulled some random image off google of a pot plant and set that as my pfp and my gender to female ofc. top kek this is the pic i used tbngqhl they eventually removed it though 4bhonest

agave-green-red-potted1.jpg

how can you faggots cope anymore knowing your smv is being mogged by a fucking plant. while you are dishing out thousands of dollars on surgeries to make yourself somewhat human looking just remember you are a worthless drone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xForgotMyName, Vitruvian, ChoSeungHui and 5 others
equals

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 1106 and Deleted member 656
suifuels me

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 656
The pot plant pill planted itself in my mind

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and manlet cUnt
im basically a vegetable tbh

Wow. I'm guessing they assumed "abby" was a girl who was playing a joke by making her profile just a plant.

But let this sink in: The don't know SHIT about abby, how she LOOKS, what her personality is like, nothing. And yet they matched because of the idea alone that a girl is behind the profile. And they even went through the trouble of messaging too.

Men are truly cucked. Don't be like this faggots.

• +1
Reactions: xForgotMyName
Wow. I'm guessing they assumed "abby" was a girl who was playing a joke by making her profile just a plant.

But let this sink in: The don't know SHIT about abby, how she LOOKS, what her personality is like, nothing. And yet they matched because of the idea alone that a girl is behind the profile. And they even went through the trouble of messaging too.

Men are truly cucked. Don't be like this faggots.
nigger you don't have to explain it to us

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk and Vitruvian
Bumperino tbh