12yrs of School is too long and doesn't teach you much

Absi

Absi

Casanova
Beside basic math and learning how to write and read most of other shit in school is a waste of time, real Life skills aren't teached in schools, even YouTube (if you're focused and actually want to learn) can teach you more in 2 hours than a whole semester of school

Now there is a handful of classes in high school that teach real skillz like working with livestock and cars, maybe other languages classes, anything else is just stalling you for 12yrs, imagine if you actually specialized in a single profession for 12yrs? You'll be an expert in that profession and finding a job will never be an issue

a thing that shouldn't have been left in the middle ages was the idea of apprenticeships:
Do a job with someone who's skilled at it and then get good at it yourself, while being paid. 100% chance at getting a job, but no, it's School, more school, even more school and even more school to maybe get a job.

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin, UrGirlsMcm, northern mogger and 6 others

XD

i dont remember anything i learned from all those years of schooling tbh, i dont think traditional school works with adhdcels

i have such vivid memories of being in kindergarden and being bored out of my mind and questioning why am i even there because i found all the work so boring and hard, im probably low iq on top of it

• +1
Reactions: hungr
Depends, i don't plan my career to be my first source of income but it sure helps, also try applying the information you learn at school in your daily life, compliment it with even more books and read a lot, you literally have everything around to be succesfull financially, to the point where if you administrate your time, going to school isn't even bad, but i agree that the focus that the educational system has today isn't the best, but i wouldn't really call it a problem, just something to do, its even a fun thing, you get to meet new people, you can join a sports team such as a football club, you most probably have a big ass library with whatever you want to read about, you can compete with classmates for getting the best grades which boosts your T levels (competition), etc.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
School is a scam anyway

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives and itsherlossNVM
Depends, i don't plan my career to be my first source of income but it sure helps, also try applying the information you learn at school in your daily life, compliment it with even more books and read a lot, you literally have everything around to be succesfull financially, to the point where if you administrate your time, going to school isn't even bad, but i agree that the focus that the educational system has today isn't the best, but i wouldn't really call it a problem, just something to do, its even a fun thing, you get to meet new people, you can join a sports team such as a football club, you most probably have a big ass library with whatever you want to read about, you can compete with classmates for getting the best grades which boosts your T levels (competition), etc.
if ur nd it wont be fun at all

Have you ascended after being here since 2018?

In my country school is extremely important for socializing and learning the basic fundamentals. In this way you also can't say school is useless because that's all it does, it teaches you the fundamentals for most careers needed in society. The smallest shit that may seems useless is needed in important careers for society to function.

I'm not sure if it is the same in the US but in my place, they split highschool into 2 sections called the Arts and Sciences. Students form the Sciences will learn STEM basically ( Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Additional Mathematics, IT, Mandarin, National Language and English as a second language and English as a first language ) and Arts students will learn things related to buisness ( Economics, Accounting, Buisness studies, 3 Languages, IT ( some opt for it ) and Math.

The coursework is simple so studying outside of schoolhours is not needed, unless the teacher assigns homework, even if he or she does, you can just say you forgot to do it and all they can really do is get mad. :feelsuhh:

My attendance for school was less than 40 percent and yet I passed and got into med school so unless you are not putting in any effort at all school shouldn't be an obstacle, just a chore.

your better off not relying on school for your career and start doing research and learning in advance for what you wanna do in the future during highschool. If you wanna be a surgeon, focus on your acedemics and plan ahead, if you wanna be a freelance programmer, learn programming after school hours.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823, Pikabro and Patient A
School is about building your social network for the rest of your entire life
If you came out school friendless = you failed.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: pablomaxx, UrGirlsMcm, User28823 and 4 others
if ur nd it wont be fun at all
It doesn't have to be directly fun, it's about networking and building social circles, think of it as a domino if you want to, for example one of the main reasons by you being here is getting pussy and being more respected right?

You join the football club, you go to parties with them, you get drunk, you get laid, you fuck hot girls.

You make new friends and those friends make a party and invite ppl from other schools, you meet new people, you make new friends, you get to meet some girl, you fuck her, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and barettrealrx
dnr i was too focused on ur avi

real Life skills aren't teached in schools,
i’m hoping english isn’t your first language or this is quite the ironic excerpt

• +1
Reactions: pablomaxx and roman7
In China, they split highschool into 2 sections called the Arts and Sciences. Students form the Sciences will learn STEM basically ( Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Additional Mathematics, IT, Mandarin, National Language and English as a second language and English as a first language ) and Arts students will learn things related to buisness ( Economics, Accounting, Buisness studies, 3 Languages, IT ( some opt for it ) and Math.
“In China we have Arts and Sciences also known as STEM and STEM, but English is mandatory“

Last edited:
“In China we have Arts and Sciences also known as STEM and STEM, but English is mandatory“

Based
nigger I don't live in china, everyone in my country is trilingual or multilingual

ok Tony Soprano