14.5 inch neck at 5'10 height. Is it Pencil Neck? Possible solutions.

M

mogsmeeveryone

Iron
Everytime i look at my pic with people, i realise my neck is usually thinner than them. I had naturally broad shoulders before i started lifting and lifting only helped me in gaining more muscle. Being BlackPilled since the day i started gym i focused on my neck and even after 1.5 years and having 2-3 neck days/week my neck has merely grown from 14 to 14.5 inch. I don't know if this is pencil neck or not,What do you guys think? Since i am an Indian and nearly all women lust over a big full beard here in India i feel like i can conceal my neck with super big beard as a solution if i have pencil neck. My jaw is (slightly above) average so full beard could also help in facial improvement. What are your opinions of this plan of mine to ascend?

• +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender, Mewton and Deleted member 11610

my pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610
Chaddam?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 11610
send selfie bhai in pms

Wear turtlenecks/scarfs as much as you can, you have the look that suits a turtleneck. You are pretty good looking but there will probably be some self hating curries trying to bring you down

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Stopping@Nothing19
Wear turtlenecks/scarfs as much as you can, you have the look that suits a turtleneck. You are pretty good looking but there will probably be some self hating curries trying to bring you down
It's summers for 8 months where i live(can't wear turtlenecks or scarf), How about a big beard to hide my neck as a whole. Idk how this would affect my jaw, Indian women claim beard>jaw since it's all about masculinity but idk

• +1
My neck looks good from side, but from front idk it looks so bad i feel twinky. Opinions appreciated.

• +1
It's summers for 8 months where i live(can't wear turtlenecks or scarf), How about a big beard to hide my neck as a whole.
Ye fair enough, if it's really hot then there's no point for scarfs/turtlenecks.
Indian women claim beard>jaw since it's all about masculinity but idk
If you're correct about this then go for it, but I think the amount of beard you have is pretty ideal for you, it contours your jawline to make it appear more prominent.

Either way, don't shave the beard but growing it out could be a decent option.

Are you neck training as well?

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
Ye fair enough, if it's really hot then there's no point for scarfs/turtlenecks.

Are you neck training as well?
I have been doing it for a year. I have gained muscle everywhere even my calves are 16 inches. The only area where i didn't gain any muscle are my forearms and neck idky :(
If you're correct about this then go for it, but I think the amount of beard you have is pretty ideal for you, it contours your jawline to make it appear more prominent.

Either way, don't shave the beard but growing it out could be a decent option.
Yeah BlackPill always claims heavy stubble is ideal as it shows jawline and if i grow beard any longer(that is to level where it conceals my neck) my jawline would be totally hidden as well so there is a give and take of that, What would you say? On one hand my pencil neck failio will go away and i will look way more masculine(because beard), but on the other hand my jawline won't be visible.

• +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender and Deleted member 11610
I have been doing it for a year. I have gained muscle everywhere even my calves are 16 inches. The only area where i didn't gain any muscle are my forearms and neck idky :(

Yeah BlackPill always claims heavy stubble is ideal as it shows jawline and if i grow beard any longer(that is to level where it conceals my neck) my jawline would be totally hidden as well so there is a give and take of that, What would you say? On one hand my pencil neck failio will go away and i will look way more masculine(because beard), but on the other hand my jawline won't be visible.
I don't know what the standards are like IN india, only of Indian women in the west. Morph yourself with a longer beard, that's the only way you'll really know if it will look good

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
Low testosterone.

Should be very easy to increase neck size with high androgens.

• +1
Reactions: dadfa
i am a 184cm 63kg teenage framecel with pencil neck and even i have 15 inch unfrauded neck its over for u

hit deadlifts ASAP and bulk take creatine