14 years old , are Peptides , SARMS or even Test necessary for maximum results.

gigell

gigell

I don’t know what to do with myself anymore
Im 14 years old , Height: 5'10 ft Weight: 60-62.5kg Tanner Stage test :4.0. I would like to grow at least 6'2-6'3 and develop my face and help with recession. So if someone recommends which compounds. To what doctor should I go first if needed ? If the majority recommends then could someone who has more knowledge in this subject help me make a stack.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 28541, Rimaxtis and 4 others
just eat a lot, take vitamins, play sports

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme, Rimaxtis, ProCoper and 3 others
youre 15, youre gonna be ugly forever. just get the fuck off this site and do something else you vain fucking idiot

what is happening to kids? why the fuck is everyone so obsessed with looks?

youre not gonna make it, kiddo. delete your TikTok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, blite, Deleted member 28541 and 11 others
Im 14 years old , Height: 5'10 ft Weight: 60-62.5kg Tanner Stage test :4.0. I would like to grow at least 6'2-6'3 and develop my face and help with recession. So if someone recommends which compounds. To what doctor should I go first if needed ? If the majority recommends then could someone who has more knowledge in this subject help me make a stack.
Just do stretching, hanging, inversion, swimming, gymceling etc without squats and deadlifts btw EAT TONS OF PROTEIN, FRUITS VEGGIES CARBS ETC ETC ETC IN ESSENCE BULK WITH NUTRIENTS. IF YOU CANT mew comfortably you may have a small palate, so get MSE with FM. Then mew with teeth 1mm apart. Permajut at times to make chin come forward. Then at 17-18 bonesmash cheekbones and chin if it’s not showing enough and you’re set I believe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: king_bandon, Deleted member 23391, AsGoodAsItGets and 3 others
It's dangerous how a 14 year old kids can come here, and listen to the advice of some of the retards on here. If you want to grow taller sleep 8 hours a night, lots of carbs and fats (for max test) you don't need to take fucking drugs stop listneing to people on this site. Just mew you will see results very fast, becasue of your age

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, AngryShortMale, hattrick and 1 other person
youre 15, youre gonna be ugly forever. just get the fuck off this site and do something else you vain fucking idiot

its better this way so they can avoid behaviours and habits that will make them subhuman when they reach adolescence

Holy shit you ruined your childhood and thinking of fucking from 14 years old, just chill and life your life to the max

Just do body weight training

Just train. Bro and hangout with ur friends I wish i was fourteen again and I wasn’t attracted to foid attention and I only wanted to don fun things and draw the things that I like

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: king_bandon and gigell

Just inject testosterone at age 13 bro :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: king_bandon and Deleted member 27472
Just train. Bro and hangout with ur friends I wish i was fourteen again and I wasn’t attracted to foid attention and I only wanted to don fun things and draw the things that I like
I don’t know if I can I’m so recessed people today judge by faces and yeah . I said that my parents had good faces but it’s not true. My dad had all his life a recessed maxilla. It would have been better if I didn’t suck my fingers until age 5 Parents don’t really help

Of course, why would you think that "muh natural methods and exercise" copes could ever compare to exogenous hormones? And no doctor will ever, EVER give you anything because they would risk losing their license by giving a 5'10 boy HGH, moreover insurance wouldn't cover it and it would cost a fortune. You have to buy these things off the black market. Such stupid questions.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, AngryShortMale, gigell and 1 other person
Peptides;specifically
100mcg cjc no dac
125 mg ipomorelin
2x daily (fasted state either first thing in the morning or post workout,then the second injection right before bed again fasted no carbs or fats 2-3 hours before injection/bed

Jfl at all these people in this thread telling op to just be an ugly teenager,my biggest regret is not having looksmax info in my teens/funds

• +1
Reactions: wayme, Deleted member 33424, Deleted member 23391 and 10 others
When I was your age, I also was posting in these forums, thinking I would ascend at 16, and I looksmaxxed everyday and planned innumerable looksmaxxings. And know what? I'm still the same height and uglier now. It's over for you.

Don't listen to retards above it's all bullshit. Oh well, maybe it's better for you to listen to the copers above, one cope a day will keep the rope away

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Peptides;specifically
100mcg cjc no dac
125 mg ipomorelin
2x daily (fasted state either first thing in the morning or post workout,then the second injection right before bed again fasted no carbs or fats 2-3 hours before injection/bed

Jfl at all these people in this thread telling op to just be an ugly teenager,my biggest regret is not having looksmax info in my teens/funds

• JFL
Reactions: colbycovington, Deleted member 5815, lightskinbengali and 1 other person
practice sports. as much as you can. and leave this website

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gigell
Just do stretching, hanging, inversion, swimming, gymceling etc without squats and deadlifts btw EAT TONS OF PROTEIN, FRUITS VEGGIES CARBS ETC ETC ETC IN ESSENCE BULK WITH NUTRIENTS. IF YOU CANT mew comfortably you may have a small palate, so get MSE with FM. Then mew with teeth 1mm apart. Permajut at times to make chin come forward. Then at 17-18 bonesmash cheekbones and chin if it’s not showing enough and you’re set I believe
Just do everything theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: king_bandon, Deleted member 29167, ranierean and 1 other person
When I was your age, I also was posting in these forums, thinking I would ascend at 16, and I looksmaxxed everyday and planned innumerable looksmaxxings. And know what? I'm still the same height and uglier now. It's over for you.

Don't listen to retards above it's all bullshit. Oh well, maybe it's better for you to listen to the copers above, one cope a day will keep the rope away
The only retards saying "bullshit" are the people that just tell him to go work out/play sports, take vitamins, and get off this site. That will do absolutely nothing. The best thing he could do would be to wagecuck so he could afford to blast an AI, DHT, and HGH before his puberty is over and his bones and penis stop growing and he is locked into being a 5'10 manlet with a <7.5 inch micropenis. OP, blast hormones now or regret it forever.

• +1
Reactions: wayme, utter-ascension, AngryShortMale and 5 others
The only retards saying "bullshit" are the people that just tell him to go work out/play sports, take vitamins, and get off this site. That will do absolutely nothing. The best thing he could do would be to wagecuck so he could afford to blast an AI, DHT, and HGH before his puberty is over before his bones and penis stop growing and he is locked into being a 5'10 manlet with a 7 inch micropenis.
That's actual real looksmax, not stretching and sprinting jfl :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The only retards saying "bullshit" are the people that just tell him to go work out/play sports, take vitamins, and get off this site. That will do absolutely nothing. The best thing he could do would be to wagecuck so he could afford to blast an AI, DHT, and HGH before his puberty is over and his bones and penis stop growing and he is locked into being a 5'10 manlet with a <7.5 inch micropenis. OP, blast hormones now or regret it forever.
Ok I will see , what about PCT. And bluepilled parents

Ok I will see , what about PCT. And bluepilled parents
You don't need "PCT" with HGH. If you're taking steroids, just take HCG with it to avoid getting shut down. As for your parents, find some way to hide everything from them. If you're serious about this, I'd recommend something like the following:

HGH 5-10iu per day
300mg test-E/test-C per week
50mg of DHT per day, divided into 2 sublingual doses of 25mg
HCG 500iu 3x per week
aromasin 25mg per day (you want to make 100% sure your estradiol is very low, especially with the exogenous test and HCG)

take that as long as you can afford

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
Dyrorotic grew a ton and his dick grew 1cm within a month from DHT and you still have clowns telling teencels to "just play sports, take vitamins bro, forget this site bro". Funny how the "helpful" advice is actually harmful and will prevent you from actually getting anything.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus, utter-ascension, UnaMogger and 2 others
You don't need "PCT" with HGH. If you're taking steroids, just take HCG with it to avoid getting shut down. As for your parents, find some way to hide everything from them. If you're serious about this, I'd recommend

HGH 5-10iu per day
300mg test-E/test-C per week
50mg of DHT per day, divided into 2 sublingual doses of 25mg
hCG 500iu 3x per week
Aromasin 25mg per day
Do you know or please send a thread of someone my age who had success with these. Also not test because I think its a roid and its illegal maybe .I might get into this maybe watch some MPD and look at other resources. One Thing , do they give disease such as Cancer/Diabetes or myth or maybe take something. Last thing I bet there will be a huge scandal if my parents found out.

Do you know or please send a thread of someone my age who had success with these. Also not test because I think its a roid .I might get into this maybe watch some MPD and look at other resources. Thing do they give disease such as Cancer/Diabetes or myth or maybe take something. Last thing I bet there will be a huge scandal if my parents found out.
Ask Dyorotic @9898

Yes test is a steroid, which is why you should take it.

More Plates More Dates is a retard.

No, these hormones will not cause cancer.

Then don't take it. I don't know what to say. I'm offering you a solution to your problems. You are 5'10 at 15 and want to be 6'3. That's not happening without massive doses of exogenous hormones. Either accept that fact and realize it's not in the cards for you if you don't do as I say, do as I say and see results, or continue to cope.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS

Last edited:
Ask Dyorotic @9898

Yes test is a steroid, which is why you should take it.

More Plates More Dates is a retard.

No, these hormones will not cause cancer.

Then don't take it. I don't know what to say. I'm offering you a solution to your problems. You are 5'10 at 15 and want to be 6'3. That's not happening without massive doses of exogenous hormones. Either accept that fact and realize it's not in the cards for you if you don't do as I say, do as I say and see results, or continue to cope.
Cant message that guy. I could grow to 6'1 natural , Mom is 5'3 , Dad is 6'2 and my brother is 6'0. But also want facial benefits. Because of bluepilled parents , I might do these but not test.

Cant message that guy. I could grow to 6'1 natural , Mom is 5'3 , Dad is 6'2 and my brother is 6'0. But also want facial benefits. Because of bluepilled parents , I might do these but not test.
lol, sure you could, care to try and test that theory out?

Do NOT use any peptides or anabolics at your age. Also like others have said leave this site now, come back when ur 20 or something. You are in a insecure period of your life being a teenager and this will make it worse

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: utter-ascension, Deleted member 23391 and Deleted member 29167
Awful advice.
Dude don't be a fool, do not goade this kid to take anabolics. I could post the reasons but you have Google and are probably just trolling so

Awful advice.
Actually, I take it back. Some are okay, like mk677. Or hgh. I meant don't take anything that messes with your testosterone op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
hitting legs boosts hgh the most

• +1
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid
Actually, I take it back. Some are okay, like mk677. Or hgh. I meant don't take anything that messes with your testosterone op
MK-677 is one of the worst. Just take actual growth hormone at that point.

• +1
>MK-677 IS LE BAD EVEN DOE IT'S CHEAP
It's not even cheap though. One bottle totaling 1.25g of Chemyo MK will run you as much as a 100IU GH kit and will rape your blood sugar.

You have no idea what you’re talking about.

It's not even cheap though. One bottle totaling 1.25g of Chemyo MK will run you as much as a 100IU GH kit and will rape your blood sugar.
Actually I don’t know if I should take this. First I have to see if my growth plates are closing. Then take a blood test. And a doctor to see when they close and what could be my max height. My self employed nutritionist brother that works with atheltes and people my ages recommend me not taking these because of long term side effects

Last edited:
straight cap it's like $50 bucks + high quality cjc it's basically the same thoguhie

You have no idea what you’re talking about.
You are the one who has no idea what he's talking about. This is conventional wisdom dude, stop watching moreplatesmoredates and get serious. Kids should not alter their hormones idc about ur redpill wisdom

you should use trenbolone

MK-677 is one of the worst. Just take actual growth hormone at that point.
How is mk bad? Shows really no issues in long term studies, has no suppression , has treatable sides etc

You are the one who has no idea what he's talking about. This is conventional wisdom dude, stop watching moreplatesmoredates and get serious. Kids should not alter their hormones idc about ur redpill wisdom
How are you recommending mk-677 and HGH which can cause diabetes and mess up the pituitary gland but be so against testosterone?? HGH also alters your hormones!! The risk can be mitigated with proper planning, AIs, checking blood markers ect. At the end of the day, too many Zoomers are on roids and sarms now, so unless you have top 1 percent genetics, you won’t be able to compete.

• +1
How are you recommending mk-677 and HGH which can cause diabetes and mess up the pituitary gland but be so against testosterone?? HGH also alters your hormones!! The risk can be mitigated with proper planning, AIs, checking blood markers ect. At the end of the day, too many Zoomers are on roids and sarms now, so unless you have top 1 percent genetics, you won’t be able to compete.
Okay so mk677 rarely gives diabetes, it's not common at all. It doesn't supress anything , igf goes back to normal after you stop talking it. It doesn't cause a great enough increase to actually screw ur pituitary gland long term . Roids have a track record of screwing youngsters over who take it well before they have to. When your a teenager, your test is so high you don't need a cycle at all. You can lift and look good. I can provide tons of sources, if you want, on the dangers of young people messing up their natural test production when they are at this age. You'll have ED when your fking 30. Here's a body I got from lifting and not being on roids, I was 19 . You don't need sarms or roids to get huge. Seriously if you want I can give you tons of info why it's not a good idea as a teenager.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230603-200908~2.png
    Screenshot_20230603-200908~2.png
    669 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and gigell
Oh, sorry for the double reply. But just Google "teenager taking steroids" and read some reddit threads or other bodybuilding forums, it's totally bad

Then "conventional wisdom" is wrong here. Scientific studies show that HGH, AIs, and steroids in puberty make you grow taller and grow a larger penis. A bunch of roiders on forums saying "YOU WILL FUCK YOURSELF UP IF YOU'RE NOT 25" (the conventional """wisdom""") have nothing but their own worthless intuition and broscience. And moreplatesmoredates is a roidcel that tells teens to not take steroids and hormones and to do natty bodybuilding (waste of time) before getting on gear. I'm proposing actual advice to help young men have the sex life they want before it's too late for them to make these life-changing decisions and you just trivialize it and tell people "get off the internet bro!"

Last edited:
Oh, sorry for the double reply. But just Google "teenager taking steroids" and read some reddit threads or other bodybuilding forums, it's totally bad
Because they take stupid compounds like 19-nors, don't take HCG (roidcels are oddly averse to this for some reason and tell people not to take it until AFTER their testicles atrophy), don't try to maximize androgenic effects with DHT and DHT derivatives because "muh balding", don't take AIs (which causes growth plate fusion). If a teenager cruised on 300mg test-C/E and took the right doses of AIs and HCG to manage estrogen and prevent testicular shutdown, in addition to adding in something like DHT along with HGH, it would have nothing but beneficial effects on the growth of his body. But sure, wait until you're 25 and it won't do anything to your dick and bone growth. Because doing otherwise is BAD because some bodybuildingcels on tren posting on reddit and steroid forums said so.

Teen looksmaxxers interested in hormones don't really care about bodybuilding autism. They want to be 6' with big dicks and masculine faces. So advice from bodybuilders is almost worthless.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus, 9898 and MTMM
Don’t know who should I trust