16 too late to heightmax?

Even the so-called late bloomers aren't as short as 5'3 at 16.
'Tis over.
he could still squeeze out a couple of centimeters and need less LL advancement later on

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19477, Jigen and Deleted member 21044
  • Woah
Reactions: forevermirin and ifyouwannabemylover
you need steroids and hgh and food,

So the thing is, im 5'3 now and i only grew like 1cm per year but hit a growth spurt from 4'7 inches to 5'1 when i was like 13 or 14. Last month i got to my manlet doc (he is also 5'4) and asked him if i can get hgh. Bro said that i wont grow anymore and hgh wont work at me (bor didnt even look if my growthplates were closed...). I lost all hope and started crying, so he gave me the adress where i can get hgh if they can make sure that im a midget. Even though he said it wont work i still will hit up this adress to get hgh.

Now will hgh work for me or is it too late for me with 16 y.o.
I think im a late bloomer bc the first time i cummed was with 14....
blast letrozole with every single possible source of gh ie (hgh, cjc, hexarelin, imaporelin, mk677, ghrp2, ghrp3) bro the side effects of these will be much lower than the side effects of being short, after you go through puberty get LL

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
blast letrozole with every single possible source of gh ie (hgh, cjc, hexarelin, imaporelin, mk677, ghrp2, ghrp3) bro the side effects of these will be much lower than the side effects of being short, after you go through puberty get LL
where i get the money as a teen for these?

parents height?
when last did you grow taller?
you can grow at 16, I just need to know what your genes are like

parents height?
when last did you grow taller?
you can grow at 16, I just need to know what your genes are like
Father: 5'10
Mother: 5'3

I grew like 1-3 cm per year from 14 y.o

where i get the money as a teen for these?
borrow money from your parents, tell them youll pay them back once you become an adult, although you should get your plates x rayed, if theyre fused then rope.

borrow money from your parents, tell them youll pay them back once you become an adult, although you should get your plates x rayed, if theyre fused then rope.
Not rope, go on a killing spree

Father: 5'10
Mother: 5'3

I grew like 1-3 cm per year from 14 y.o
lmao
I'm in the same situation as you
your parents are both 2 inches shorter than mine and you're 2 inches shorter than me.
I'm the same height as my mom at 5'5 and my dad is 6'0

I'm almost 17 now but I've grown abit since turning 16

we might be individuals who don't get a growth spurt but grow gradually over time until 19/20, atleast I hope so ... or else it is OVER for us

lmao
I'm in the same situation as you
your parents are both 2 inches shorter than mine and you're 2 inches shorter than me.
I'm the same height as my mom at 5'5 and my dad is 6'0

I'm almost 17 now but I've grown abit since turning 16

we might be individuals who don't get a growth spurt but grow gradually over time until 19/20, atleast I hope so ... or else it is OVER for us
yes, my best friend who is a year older than me was also 5'3 but now in his mid 16s this mf just started growing

yes, my best friend who is a year older than me was also 5'3 but now in his mid 16s this mf just started growing
yeah, I've seen a dude grow from 5'3 ish to 5'7 at late 16 early 17

we need to both grow to atleast 5'8 tbh

So the thing is, im 5'3 now and i only grew like 1cm per year but hit a growth spurt from 4'7 inches to 5'1 when i was like 13 or 14. Last month i got to my manlet doc (he is also 5'4) and asked him if i can get hgh. Bro said that i wont grow anymore and hgh wont work at me (bor didnt even look if my growthplates were closed...). I lost all hope and started crying, so he gave me the adress where i can get hgh if they can make sure that im a midget. Even though he said it wont work i still will hit up this adress to get hgh.

I don’t know why people keep saying 16 is too late to grow. I grow about 3-4 inches after 16 naturally. Depending on whether or not your growth plates are open, which they have a high chance of being, then you can definitely grow on hgh. But you need to get your growth plates scanned first by a doctor. Get an X-ray of the knees as they close later than the ones in the hands

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
I am 23 and still growing no joke.

bruh LL asap get ur pennies saved boyo

ask for an xray asap and then try to hop on AIs and pharma gh (genotropin)

Bro it’s over

A whole foot below average height buddy.
Over

my face or 5'3 height hmmm hard choice.

it's over get LL

Bro, how can you be shorter than me? I cannot imagine your anguish.
I got an X-Ray and my growth plates are closed and I'm like 5'5".
It Is ovER.

Bro, how can you be shorter than me? I cannot imagine your anguish.
I got an X-Ray and my growth plates are closed and I'm like 5'5".
It Is ovER.
how old are u

Holy fuck. And here i am complaining about being 5'7.5"

Its over bro
Im 17 and 5’3 too

Height of father/mother and height at 16?
It depends on genes for ur growth plates. If theyre still open you can keep them open with aromasin and take mk677 for 1-2 inches a year

It depends on genes for ur growth plates. If theyre still open you can keep them open with aromasin and take mk677 for 1-2 inches a year
i will, but maybe i get hgh this wednesday

i will, but maybe i get hgh this wednesday
Take it with aromasin otherwise the plates will close before you can make significant height gains. On average people grow about 9 cm a year

At 16 you can still claviclemax and spinemax since those plates close much later.

Do u have sources?

Take it with aromasin otherwise the plates will close before you can make significant height gains. On average people grow about 9 cm a year
Where have u read this?

I'm 27 and still growing. So yeah it's possible