169 IQ POST ABOUT PSYCHIATRY, GTFO SUB 140 IQCELS

DarkTetrad

DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
Alright…
So there are two main goals of psychiatrists and therapists

The first goal is those “licensed professionals” are supposed to give women with spiked levels of anxiety drugs (to lower their anxiety) in exchange for steaming hot sex.

But we are men itt and for us the function is different, and it’s the following

*WARNING SUB 140 IQCELS GTFO*

It’s simply to prevent men from developing into calloused, emotionless psychopaths. They want to keep you believing that love and joy awaits if you continue being a “good” person

Here’s the order:
Neurotypical
Autistism (simply unable to do socialize)
Depression type disorders (sub conscious awareness of undesriability)
Anxiety type disorders (conscious awareness of undesirability, but doesn’t know why or blames the wrong reasons)
Anger type disorders, such as Bipolar or Borderline (starting to realize it’s due to lack of power and money)
Delusion type disorders, such as schizo (at this point the individual has lost the ability to buy into blue pill at all, as well as “red pill” looks nonsense and realizes he’s been swindled both by doctors are internet autists alike and all that mattered all along was wealth and power, a last ditch attempt by doctors is to simply call you crazy)

Then there’s psychopathy and criminalism, murder in calculated cold blood, rape in cold blood, indifference, financial crimes in cold blood with zero guilt. Zero neuroticism despite the havoc you’re doing and risk you’re undergoing, at this point all mental labels are either removed or never placed on you and you’re just what the medical system tried to prevent all along… a dark Tetrad criminal.

JFL AT BELIEVING IN “DISORDERS” JFL AT YOU ALL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16970, Deleted member 14392, Clown Show and 3 others
Guess im qualified to enter this thread...

Indeed i was labelled schizo

• JFL
Reactions: sibience
Just say something that requires no intellect and then claim high IQ.

Let me guess... you weren't good at math in school so this is how you cope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 14392 and 1 other person

math is just a measure of autism

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and sibience
Meds turned me from borderline sociopathic to incel

math is just a measure of autism

low IQ cope.

Maths are extremely intuitive for intellectuals. A high IQ individual would be able to understand extremely difficult math naturally, like girls are naturally attracted if they saw Matt Bomer in public. Even without learning any fundamentals, a high IQ child would be able to understand algebraic concepts.

low IQ cope.

Maths are extremely intuitive for intellectuals. A high IQ individual would be able to understand extremely difficult math naturally, like girls are naturally attracted if they saw Matt Bomer in public. Even without learning any fundamentals, a high IQ child would be able to understand algebraic concepts.
so autism

• JFL
  • +1
Alright…
So there are two main goals of psychiatrists and therapists

The first goal is those “licensed professionals” are supposed to give women with spiked levels of anxiety drugs (to lower their anxiety) in exchange for steaming hot sex.

But we are men itt and for us the function is different, and it’s the following

*WARNING SUB 140 IQCELS GTFO*

It’s simply to prevent men from developing into calloused, emotionless psychopaths. They want to keep you believing that love and joy awaits if you continue being a “good” person

Here’s the order:
Neurotypical
Autistism (simply unable to do socialize)
Depression type disorders (sub conscious awareness of undesriability)
Anxiety type disorders (conscious awareness of undesirability, but doesn’t know why or blames the wrong reasons)
Anger type disorders, such as Bipolar or Borderline (starting to realize it’s due to lack of power and money)
Delusion type disorders, such as schizo (at this point the individual has lost the ability to buy into blue pill at all, as well as “red pill” looks nonsense and realizes he’s been swindled both by doctors are internet autists alike and all that mattered all along was wealth and power, a last ditch attempt by doctors is to simply call you crazy)

Then there’s psychopathy and criminalism, murder in calculated cold blood, rape in cold blood, indifference, financial crimes in cold blood with zero guilt. Zero neuroticism despite the havoc you’re doing and risk you’re undergoing, at this point all mental labels are either removed or never placed on you and you’re just what the medical system tried to prevent all along… a dark Tetrad criminal.

JFL AT BELIEVING IN “DISORDERS” JFL AT YOU ALL
jesus christ you dont know anything about psychology id bet youve never taken a psychology class in your entire life all of those disorders lie within different clusters you fucking kid stop talking out of your ass there is no order wtf? You are not high iq dude you literally dont even know the first thing its insane how uneducated you are in this subject yet you talk about it i cant stand how smart 17 year olds think they are. There are three different clusters a b and c kid please stop talking out of your ass. Psychology as a academic study is a relative baby compared to any other science so the entire DSM 5 is no more trustworthy then the 4 classical elements in chemistry, sure. However that being said there is plenty of evidence to show that individuals with certain disorders share similar brain patterns. Psychopaths tend to have little to no activity in their amygdala autists having an enlarged hippocampus ETC. There are even studies that show that Schizophrenic people and Autistic people literally pee psychedelics. So it absolutely a proven concept that there are physiological and genetic differences in people with these disorders. It truly isnt hard to understand. Denying their existence is no more ludicrous then claiming the earth is flat. You are just denying basic scientific theory like a tin foil hat imbecile.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 14392
jesus christ you dont know anything about psychology id bet youve never taken a psychology class in your entire life all of those disorders lie within different clusters you fucking kid stop talking out of your ass there is no order wtf? You are not high iq dude you literally dont even know the first thing its insane how uneducated you are in this subject yet you talk about it i cant stand how smart 17 year olds think they are. There are three different clusters a b and c kid please stop talking out of your ass. Psychology as a academic study is a relative baby compared to any other science so the entire DSM 5 is no more trustworthy then the 4 classical elements in chemistry, sure. However that being said there is plenty of evidence to show that individuals with certain disorders share similar brain patterns. Psychopaths tend to have little to no activity in their amygdala autists having an enlarged hippocampus ETC. There are even studies that show that Schizophrenic people and Autistic people literally pee psychedelics. So it absolutely a proven concept that there are physiological and genetic differences in people with these disorders. It truly isnt hard to understand. Denying their existence is no more ludicrous then claiming the earth is flat. You are just denying basic scientific theory like a tin foil hat imbecile.
only at the extremes are there differences. Thats like saying covid is like terminal cancer cause 1 in a million die. Most diagnosed people have normal brains.

only at the extremes are there differences. Thats like saying covid is like terminal cancer cause 1 in a million die. Most diagnosed people have normal brains.
No they dont or else they were improperly diagnosed. There are pathological traits and then there are pathological disorders. A therapist trying to work out your narcissistic traits hasnt diagnosed you with full blown narcissism because full blown narcissism is like being autistic or retarded you cant reverse it its not fixable. If you are diagnosed with psychopathy you wont have much activity in your amygdala and if you are diagnosed with autism your hippocampus will be enlarged, these are average traits of individuals with these disorders.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
No they dont or else they were improperly diagnosed. There are pathological traits and then there are pathological disorders. A therapist trying to work out your narcissistic traits hasnt diagnosed you with full blown narcissism because full blown narcissism is like being autistic or retarded you cant reverse it its not fixable. If you are diagnosed with psychopathy you wont have much activity in your amygdala and if you are diagnosed with autism your hippocampus will be enlarged, these are average traits of individuals with these disorders.
i got an mri and no one said i have autism. Trust me if anyone on here is a mascot for autism its me. If even an mri couldnt detect autism then it clearly doesnt exist in the general pop. I just act weirdly cause im super stunted development wise.

i got an mri and no one said i have autism. Trust me if anyone on here is a mascot for autism its me. If even an mri couldnt detect autism then it clearly doesnt exist in the general pop. I just act weirdly cause im super stunted development wise. This is how most autists become autistic and/Or they were just born with a masc brain.
Lots of self diagnosed autists are not actually on the spectrum and could fix their problem with behavioral therapy. You know actual autists when you see them and talk to them. I know youve seen them and talked to them. Their weird voices and speech patterns and the odd way they type and talk and say things and their weird bug behavior. I can tell just based off the way you type you dont have autism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
Lots of self diagnosed autists are not actually on the spectrum and could fix their problem with behavioral therapy. You know actual autists when you see them and talk to them. I know youve seen them and talked to them. Their weird voices and speech patterns and the odd way they type and talk and say things and their weird bug behavior. I can tell just based off the way you type you dont have autism.
When i talk about autism at the end i mean my definition of autism which is non NT, not the professionals view of it. I have several traits of autism yet an mri was conducted and no one mentioned anything about autism. Unless i saw doctors who didnt know about the autism brain which i doubt, it seems improbable autism is as prevalent as the studies show. Its probably more like 1/1000 not 1/100.

When i talk about autism at the end i mean my definition of autism which is non NT, not the professionals view of it. I have several traits of autism yet an mri was conducted and no one mentioned anything about autism. Unless i saw doctors who didnt know about the autism brain which i doubt, it seems improbable autism is as prevalent as the studies show. Its probably more like 1/1000 not 1/100.
Like I said before pathological traits are not the same thing as a pathological diagnosis. You can have autistic traits and not be autistic

i got an mri and no one said i have autism. Trust me if anyone on here is a mascot for autism its me. If even an mri couldnt detect autism then it clearly doesnt exist in the general pop. I just act weirdly cause im super stunted development wise.
Nigga don’t even talk to this dude I ignored his ass

He is one of those dudes who thinks face > all
He discourages building good reputation in the corporate world and racking debt you never intend to pay back
And then he goes around flinging his dick around demanding strangers be humble lol LOL NIGGA GO HUMBLE PPL IRL LMFAO

False this requires independent thought

False I was good at math

if you honestly believe psychiatric disorders are real Gtfo there’s no such thing as autism when you’re rich af and muscular and tall

• JFL
MRIs can’t pick up psychiatric or personality disorders cuz they don’t exist.

Psychopathy is just the end stage, you figured out the game, the docs and world been fucking with you so your brain isn’t having seizures anymore and thus it’s the only one that an MRI picks up whilst other brains keep having seizures from cognitive dissonance between how reality works and tryjng to rationalize why you should still have morals and wait for a loving friendship or relationship

extremely based high iq thread.

only true moggers know that your brain chemistry is a feature of life. not a limitation.

you don't have any mental "problems", you have a psychology based on your outcomes in life

extremely based high iq thread.

only true moggers know that your brain chemistry is a feature of life. not a limitation.

you don't have any mental "problems", you have a psychology based on your outcomes in life
LAAAAAAAAAAAAYJIT!!

Very well said.
Imagine allowing another human being to convince you that you’re DEFECTIVE
🤣🤣 The kids are told in school DOG EAT DOG
and the first thing they do when they experience hardship? Run to psychiatrists and let them scramble their brains lmfao.

I don’t understand why this is so hard for ppl to understand. People will enjoy their meal as you lay dying on the streets but will send a SWAT unit the moment the find out you’re driving to a kindergarten with an AR.

Why listen to a society that has made is abundantly clear THEY DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU?

Cuz ppl wanna believe there’s a pot of Gold at the end of the rainbow like the therapists keep promising lol.

Once you accept there’s no pot of gold
You stop listening to everything they have to say.