17 Is The Best Age to Get on Steroids! 17yocels get in here.

rapidinshallah

rapidinshallah

Bronze
You are already 95% done with height growth, but your facial bone sutures still haven't fused.

According to my extensive research, there are many things that can grow bone but one of the most effective and also the cheapest one is Testosterone.
If you have low bone mass in the face but you are at that age, do take steroids.
That also applies to tallfags that are younger than that.
It may work for 18 year olds that are kind of late bloomers also.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amadeus, Deleted member 21796, Danish_Retard and 5 others
So did you know that your prophet was a pedophile

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kavkaz777, Deleted member 7580, Danish_Retard and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Danish_Retard, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
i’m prone to acne and balding

You are already 95% done with height growth, but your facial bone sutures still haven't fused.

According to my extensive research, there are many things that can grow bone but one of the most effective and also the cheapest one is Testosterone.
If you have low bone mass in the face but you are at that age, do take steroids.
Cope harder you T coper
All those growth can be elongated with exemestane via aromataze destroyer.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
I did roids at 19 and yes, it made my face more masc.

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus, WanderingBurro and szolliontaraelis
extensive research
Give one citation that supports what your saying

Just age like shit to look more masculine theory

• +1
Reactions: Lecherous
Just age like shit to look more masculine theory
Testosterone increases collagen production. Taken with a SARM like MK you will experience minimal hairloss and your skin will probably look better. Drugs like Tren and other shit ages you besides frying your liver and brain cells because its not a compound found naturally in your body, unlike FUCKING Testosterone.

"MUHHH THEIR SKIN IS SAGGING AND FULL OF WRINKLES":soy::soy:

++They tanned like crazy in the sun and still look like that. Genetics? I think not!

Lack of proper amount of testosterone does nothing but to inhibit your potential. You wonder why your grandfather and father looked good in their youth whileyou look like a piece of turd?

HIGHER T-LEVELS, SON!

Your T-levels are not HIGH enough to trigger those beautiful Androgen Receptors in your body that causes your body to develop and masculinize properly.

You can thanks Jews for that btw.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Skywalker, Dystopian and 5 others
Testosterone increases collagen production. Taken with a SARM like MK you will experience minimal hairloss and your skin will probably look better. Drugs like Tren and other shit ages you besides frying your liver and brain cells because its not a compound found naturally in your body, unlike FUCKING Testosterone.

View attachment 1950141View attachment 1950144

++They tanned like crazy in the sun and still look like that. Genetics? I think not!

Lack of proper amount of testosterone does nothing but to inhibit your potential. You wonder why your grandfather and father looked good in their youth whileyou look like a piece of turd?

HIGHER T-LEVELS, SON!

Your T-levels are not HIGH enough to trigger those beautiful Androgen Receptors in your body that causes your body to develop and masculinize properly.

View attachment 1950156
@Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
Idk tbh, ive been on test since June 20ish going from 350 a week to 150 currently and while I have put on like 10-15+ pounds of muscle I was already auschwitzmaxxed to begin with and now I have acne everywhere on my chest. Havent seen any masculinization effects but maybe ill have to compare after a year.

I am 17, will hopping on test grow my jaw and clavicles? I'm already 6' tall so I don't mind growth plate fusion.

What so ur dick doesn't stay straight already at 17

aight, I'm considering clavicle widening surgery for my 18th birthday, I have a really big ribcage that makes my arms hang so it's pretty unaesthetic.

Wait until you're 46. That's the best age.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
For me will be like 50-60% by the age of 17 tbh
I caught Erik in a trap lol. He has to admit the person in my profile picture is him if he wants me to take it down :lul:

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
I caught Erik in a trap lol. He has to admit the person in my profile picture is him if he wants me to take it down :lul:
Poor man, he has no choice other than LARPing... Obviously it's him.

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
  • +1
Reactions: ascension!

Yeah at this point you have nothing to lose
Test and DHT based ones are good
AI to keep plates open

HIGHER T-LEVELS, SON!

View attachment 1950156
legit

average zoomer looks like a cuck dude

his first wife was literally 40 years old and muhammad was only 24. why would a pedo marry an old woman?

Aisha had already reached the age of puberty, which makes Muhammad by definition, NOT A PEDOPHILE

and 3/9 of his wives were older than him. odd behavior for a "pedophile" who should lust after children right?

also times were different back then, avg life expectancy was extremely low in arabia. King Tut had children at 9 years of age, and died at 18. thats just how life was back then.

Christian debaters dont even bring this up because they know its easily debunked lmao

also rebecca was 4 years old when she married isaac. why dont christians speak about this?

"muhhh pedophaiyil!!!"

Aisha had already reached the age of puberty, which makes Muhammad by definition, NOT A PEDOPHILE
9 year olds aren't even teenagers, let alone pubescents, you complete imbecile.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker

I don't understand how you can be any form of religion and black pilled you worship an entity that made ugly people, short people, micro penis people an entity that dishes out so much suffering an pathetic fallacy of a creature that claims he is all loving and yet at the same he creates a brutal system where life itself is a massive competition.

How you can be a black piller and yet accept any format of religion just is beyond me. Atheists are the only logically consistent black pillers

legit

average zoomer looks like a cuck dude

Testarone levels in the west is dropping of massively , the obesity crisis is also rising it's easier to become a decent looking man today than ever before that being said and all that improvement is akin to nothing an 6/10 today has the same smv as a 3/10 women today meanwhile 100 years ago a 6/10 male SMV would be a 8/10 women.

time to blast

HIGHER T-LEVELS, SON!

View attachment 1950156
Any testosterone raising tips? any unorthodox/uncommon androgen maxxing tips?

@szolliontaraelis

Last edited: