• +1
Reactions: wackedchives and try2beme
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, It'snotover, Ricky212 and 1 other person
Strong LTN monkeyearcel

bro kinda looks like @Cutecel2001

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives, sub5c3l and Cutecel2001
Nah I just think LTN is underrate, I’m just being objective lmao, for LTN you need some major flaws
You look like a neanderthal what’s not major about that bro?

you need to debloat asap

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and xeqri
This is like the 4th time you posted trying to get ratings nigga. Ugly ogre relying on external validation from an incel forum. I don't know where this confidence comes from but you're a LTN as it stands and maybe when you debloat and lose the weight you fat fuck you could be MTN

• JFL
Reactions: xeqri
This is like the 4th time you posted trying to get ratings nigga. Ugly ogre relying on external validation from an incel forum. I don't know where this confidence comes from but you're a LTN as it stands and maybe when you debloat and lose the weight you fat fuck you could be MTN
Sure retard, you can’t even point out flaws you’re just mad, most people here agree that I’m mtn, if you say LTN what’s your problem with telling me why lol

Sure retard, you can’t even point out flaws you’re just mad, most people here agree that I’m mtn, if you say LTN what’s your problem with telling me why lol
If most say MTN then why are you still posting retard. Lottery chance a rotter comes here and says HTN then you find fulfillment. Keep fishing bud it's never happening.

If most say MTN then why are you still posting retard. Lottery chance a rotter comes here and says HTN then you find fulfillment. Keep fishing bud it's never happening.
I’ve been rated htn too here I just don’t agree, and I’m actually trying to get feedback, I changed some stuff from my previous posts

I’ve been rated htn too here I just don’t agree, and I’m actually trying to get feedback, I changed some stuff from my previous posts
Blud what type of feedback are you hoping for retard? Nigga you can only lean down right now and if you get recommended a surgery you're not doing that shit.

Blud what type of feedback are you hoping for retard? Nigga you can only lean down right now and if you get recommended a surgery you're not doing that shit.

Yeah and im leaning down, you’re too much of a pussy to even post your face here so don’t act so big nigga, you can’t even back up your claims

Yeah and im leaning down, you’re too much of a pussy to even post your face here so don’t act so big nigga, you can’t even back up your claims
I'll send you a pic in msges and ruin your day nigga. Comparison is the thief of joy continue to lean you bulky ogre. You're not intimidating bud stop squinting I'd goomba stomp you.

I'll send you a pic in msges and ruin your day nigga. Comparison is the thief of joy continue to lean you bulky ogre. You're not intimidating bud stop squinting I'd goomba stomp you.
Send nigga

Send nigga

Gobble gobble you fatass nigga no leaning down for your vacuum stomach. Rotting on this forum with a shit post rep ratio too: Failure at everything in life its laughable

View attachment 2832037

Gobble gobble you fatass nigga no leaning down for your vacuum stomach. Rotting on this forum with a shit post rep ratio too: Failure at everything in life its laughable
What are you even talking about lmao, you think I care about my fucking reps on this dumb site, I have a functional fucking life, I’m taller than you, better frame, probably mog your low test cuck face

What are you even talking about lmao, you think I care about my fucking reps on this dumb site, I have a functional fucking life, I’m taller than you, better frame, probably mog your low test cuck face
"probably" Glad ur being selective with ur words ogre

surely chadlite when lean

• Love it
Reactions: xeqri