17th birthday

plukee

plukee

Also diagnosed autist alongside orc and clavicular
Spending my 17th doing nothing. My friend is busy and I will just rot in the gym as per usual and spam chest shoulders and lats and eat food plus im seeing a film on my own. So fackin ova bros.

On the plus side i got a lot of money so im gonna buy a lot of skincare stuff, supplements etc and whatever fucking else Syrian psycho recommends to me. (No point in buying a height stack as i hit puberty at 12 and look older than i do. Im 6’1 tho so maybe ill be 6’2-6’3 at 18 who knows.

Also forgot to add that today is schery6’s funeral. May he rest in paradise my heart goes out to his entire family 🕊️

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, FutureSlayer, ascension and 2 others
Happy birthday

• +1
Reactions: ascension and plukee
Didn’t read

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: becomingnearperfect and plukee
happy birthday bro i hope you die

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23804 and plukee
be grateful that you can watch a film without feeling pain or feeling hunger. you are priviledged that you're 6'1 and don't have cancer so stop being a pussy bitch because no one cares about my birthday too and i'm 5'7. maybe your friend is busy but at least you have a friend ungrateful monkey!

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC and plukee
be grateful that you can watch a film without feeling pain or feeling hunger. you are priviledged that you're 6'1 and don't have cancer so stop being a pussy bitch because no one cares about my birthday too and i'm 5'7. maybe your friend is busy but at least you have a friend ungrateful monkey!
Have sex incel 💀

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension and orangomango2003
Happy birthday :)

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Happy bday broski, as a birthday gift, I will pray to Gandy that you reach 6‘4 🥳

• Love it
Have sex incel 💀
i already had sex multiple times! IM NOT INCEL

Call of the night sex

Happy bday broski, as a birthday gift, I will pray to Gandy that you reach 6‘4 🥳
thank you bro 🖤 that genuinely means a lot I’ll pray you getbtaller too and your psl improves

• +1
Reactions: Interested
Spending my 17th doing nothing. My friend is busy and I will just rot in the gym as per usual and spam chest shoulders and lats and eat food plus im seeing a film on my own. So fackin ova bros.

On the plus side i got a lot of money so im gonna buy a lot of skincare stuff, supplements etc and whatever fucking else Syrian psycho recommends to me. (No point in buying a height stack as i hit puberty at 12 and look older than i do. Im 6’1 tho so maybe ill be 6’2-6’3 at 18 who knows.

Also forgot to add that today is schery6’s funeral. May he rest in paradise my heart goes out to his entire family 🕊️
skincare is cope. save that money. Also syrian psycho is a fraud, he blasts accutane 24/7 and claims those are results of cope serums and shit

• +1
happy birthday

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer